/brit/

/manlets/ edition

Just got back from a ban lads, janny had a few stern words with me before he let me back in hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zb85l76wc3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me on the left

I'm 5'6

5'7.5 here

if you don't know what a bourgeois is then you are one

Fuck right off, sunshine

dont care

oi fucken reply to my message on fb jordan

me literally on the left

im 5'8 and laugh at my own height

Everything in existence is taller than me

can't even fathom being 5'5

> tfw 6'2

>he cares about his height to the point that he berates others for their own heights

ah yes the ultimate runt

> tfw 5.5x4.5

fml

fuck cliques
fuck networking
fuck banter
fuck status
fuck NORMIES

your third eye isn't really open until you've dropped acid

what was that lad? I didn't hear you from all the way down there

Opened ur mum's third eye 2bh

i would probably do mushrooms but never acid

hahaha im not bothered bro do i look like im bothered my dude fuck you ill fucking lay you out bro haha not bothered though my man

when did you stop growing lads

don't think she would react well to that

>be me
>munter friend
>not talk to her for 3 months
>randomly text her after night out
>shag her again absolutely drunk whilst she's sober

they're desperate aren't they?

On another topic, starting to think about shagging prostitutes, any advice such as where to go looking.

Would love to try both 2bh. Been saying it for over a year now tho

why not la?

im about 6ft and i still feel really short compared to most people 2bh, cant imagine full on manlet feels

feels bad feeling small on the inside

>be 5'9" white
>blonde girls and black girls easily reach 5'11" with heels (and tall girls ALWAYS wear heels)
>more and more Mexican men are 5'10"
>even Asians can be 5'10"
>other white men are all at least 5'11"
>third-world African immigrants wander around being 6'4" like some kind of fucked up skeletons

where did it all go wrong

enjoy being a pawn of the system then

shut your mouth retard

I'm 5'8 and I think if I were put into a cage with various other /brit/ members I would be destroyed instantly

Business plan: Initiate a race war between non-whites while all the whites in the world sit it out and build their own whites-only, no Islam and Judaism allowed nation based upon fascism and eugenics

do one yank twat

>where did it all go wrong

it all went wrong when your da nutted in ur mum

Heard mushrooms are very different. If they're shorter lived than L that would be great, it's such an ordeal to drop acid and be stuck in a trip for so long. Usually kept a couple bars to put me to sleep when I wanted off the ride 2bh.

>be 5'6
>live in a heavily anglo saxon area, men over 6foot frequently
why the fuck did my parents move here

okay charles manson

why would you call yourself that, mong

feels more dangerous to do a synthesised drug cos you're trusting your life to a chemist who very likely regularly uses drugs themselves. I heard a story about some guy who took some bad acid and he's just stuck with tracklines in his vision now, like forever

>starting to think about shagging prostitutes, any advice such as where to go looking.
I think a good place for that is Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I have read that prostitution is actually legal there!

i'm unironically over a foot taller than you

Are you a Muslim or a Jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=zb85l76wc3U

What blows that guy's face off at 1:12? Someone said an RPG but I dunno... Is that a really the kind of explosion a rocket propelled grenade would generate?

alri lanklet

Russia and Iran are there to increase influence in the region, Iran is doing it because of Saudi Arabia. Hezbollah are Shi'ite and generally disliked by most as the majority of Syrians are Sunni Muslims.

You're fucking retarded if you think that in a conflict like this, Assad will just "take control". Even if he manages to regain control of the whole country, the opposition will morph into an insurgency just like al-Zarqawi's fighters during the Iraq War.

The same thing that happened to Iraq will happen to Syria, except with even more sectarian issues. A new government will be installed or Syria will forever look like Iraq in 2004.

what's with all the bloody yanks

could be shrapnel from the building

>Obsessing over height

Most of the virgin cretins I know are tall and on the biggest chads I went to school with is 5'9"

It's also pretty dangerous to go around eating mushrooms some vapid hippy pulled out of a field of cow shit and is pretty sure are the fun kind and not the kind that will kill you.

>At a comedy club in Liverpool
>comedian hands out cards with jokes written on them to every audience member and then goes around reading out peoples cards
>gets to me
>ooh this is a special one I'll save that til last
>calls me up to the stage
>asks me to read it out in front of the crowd

Never felt so fucking awkward and spacky in my life lads. I really didn't sign up for that.

Me Timothy James Byrne in flat spracklen house Marlow SL72QH my rented flat since Jan 2013 and before - 08/09/2016

> trusting your life to a chemist who very likely regularly uses drugs themselves

well yeah, but you can use a test kit to ensure it's LSD and if you want to ensure that it doesn't have any harmful impurities you could send it to some spanish company called `Energy Control` to test it for 50 euros.

> he's just stuck with tracklines in his vision now, like forever

That's called HPPD and it's not a result of taking `bad acid`, it can happen after taking any psychedelic.

would love to be put in a cage with other /brit/ posters and we could all play a match of crabcock

Of all the people in the crowd he picks the /brit/ autist oh wow

pussy

*listens to Italian Rennaissance Lute music and sips my red wine while i lean back in my chair*

*I open my book on Kant and sip my wine thoughtfully*

hmm yes yes very insightful yes, very good hmm

t. bitter paki manlet

What was the joke?

If I was a pussy I wouldn't have done it.

Me working at Energy Control

fair point. Might stay away from mushrooms too then 2bh
>That's called HPPD and it's not a result of taking `bad acid`, it can happen after taking any psychedelic.
fuck me. yeah, gunna stay away from mushrooms too

Reminder for all the runts that FACE is INFINITELY more important than height.

Can't remember any more sorry lad, It wasn't great though 2bh. Something about pubic hair. This happened about a year ago now I just remembered it

I don't disagree that even if Assad wins in the field he will face a massive insurgency. But I do question your assertion that Assad will be removed from power. By who? Russia has already set out their stall as backing him, to see him go would mean Russia's humiliation. And given the fact no Western nation will ever send ground troops, I just don't see how Assad will ever be removed from power. His opponents are too weak to beat him militarily.

cant wait until they make some really advanced research chems, i bet the drugs of the future will be really good

cant wait to do super-mdma or ultra-acid

> tfw masculine attractive face AND height

what now nerd

white people

I think taking acid and doing weed has triggered my paranoia, depersonalisation, scziphronenia

>on-off switch for the high
Oh yes

that's me in the picture

>5'8
>not that attractive
>overweight

ah yes

Alright then handsome let us judge

>inb4 he refuses because he's a delusional paki

Ahh yes, runt life.

what are you paranoid about?

this man is just bantering

5'10" average master race

Cute!

uWu

what the fuck did they do to chrome

it's all weird and metro-y

The tall part of you dried up on your mum's leg when you were born.

My biceps have biceps 2bh

Just closed my window and started a new one to see if anything happened, nothing did

wtf i hate britain now

pics

>uWu
Is that a face or what?

How people perceive me. That everything we do is predetermined. Sometimes I get really conscious and start over thinking every micro movement I do.

pic of me, i get the bitches wet

Lads, straight guy here. Got a offer from a bloke to suck my cock and for me to fuck him for £200 with johnny. Easy £200 desu. Shall i?

>White
>6'0'' tall
>Average face
>6.5x5.5 willy

Feel like I dodged a LOT of bullets when my genes were assorted

Unironically can't imagine the depression and misery I would feel if I were a manlet or had a small penis

I reckon the vast majority of depressed and suicidal men actually do have tiny dicks. It can't be that rare.

Because the insurgency will be due to Assad remaining in power. Hundreds of thousands of Syrians have lost loved ones because of Assad. Just look at how this fucking war started. Like I already said, Russia is there to increase their influence in the region. Once the war is over, Assad will be removed from power to keep the Syrians happy and the UN or Russia alone will install some pro-Russian president.

Not removing Assad is obviously a possibility but it would be a huge mistake and would continue instability in Syria. Unless Russia wants daily car bombs in Damascus after the war, they'll have some other government-building policy up their sleeve.

Assad is useful for Russia now, but they'll only keep him as long as it's in their interest. Look at the USA's relationship with Saddam. Once they didn't need him anymore, they got rid of him.

how do you feel about authority? that gives me the most paranoia, more than the destruction of my belief in free will

> tfw getting white hairs at the ripe age of 19

Pics

wouldn't mind cuddling a lad while i read x

made a top tier new thread lads

question:

if you could add a point to your face to change it from a 6/10 to a 7/10 but have to lose two inches of height, would you?

If you're over 6'3, this question doesn't apply to you.

>Because the insurgency will be due to Assad remaining in power

No it won't you fucking moron, the insurgency will be due to ANY government which the Islamists oppose (i.e any sensible one). How naive are you to think some kind of "unity government" can be formed and the violence stop? The only way it ends is with brutal represson

*sits down next to you*
*cups your ballsack*
like this?

That's a professionally taken photo, it's almost guaranteed that he doesn't look like that most of the time.

yeah i get like that whenever im high in uncomfortable environments too

i dont really smoke weed and go to my job because im generally anxious/stressed out/uncomfortable and start over analyzing every single thing i do or think, start thinking im making noises that people hear or moving in a weird way that people might think im crazy for, etc. it just magnifies the symptoms of being anxious.
just do drugs in comfortable environments on days when you're doing very low stress activities. and if you are already doing low stress activities or even nothing at all and still getting anxious while high you need to step away from the drugs and deal with the paranoia/anxiety scripts that you're running while you're sober, these things really are like scripts. they're like programs running in the background of a computer, we all have them. you need to do a bit of deep work to mitigate against these things. with time, maturity, and self improvement you can work on why you're feeling these things.

In what sense? Police/ government?

*punches you in your face*

fuck off you fucking seppo YANK if i wanted a burger muncher to cuddle me i would have asked for a sack of lard

*shoves you out the door*

get the FUCK out