Coldplay tweet radioheads "burn the witch"

chris martin has been actively ignored by thom and radiohead for 17 years and still gives props. proof he's the better bloke and musician

lowkey shade
he's calling them out for biting viva la vida (stfu satriani) and showing they need coldplay's endorsement to be relevant

great guy

chrirs is a nice guy unlike thom

radiohead owe their post 2000 career to coldplay

this

OP here. just wanted to clarify, when I said "proof he's the better bloke and musician", I was referring to chris

Chris Martin has always been a open fan of radiohead

Yah i remember when radiohead won that Q award in 2002 Chris was so excited for them lol

it was kind of like chris's kids winning an award since coldplay are the father to radiohead's style

You should get a job at The Sun.

Chris and Martin are the guys from zoboomafoo, retard

did not expect this much kek in a shitpost thread

it's only a matter of time before they collab

R A D I O P L A Y

This meme is so stupid

I never really liked how Thom Yorke disliked Coldplay for "stealing" their 90's style, and was like HURHUR GOOD LUCK COPYING KID A XD!!

As if Radiohead didn't rip off from Can and AFX and Mingus for Kid A.

If you people honestly can't tell the difference between the strings in Viva la Vida and those in Burn the Witch, I'm sorry to tell you that you are mentally retarded and you always will be.

C O L D H E A D

Kek

there isn't anyone who can't tell the difference. just cause they are different doesn't mean it doesn't sound like a shitty coldplay song.

it's so fucking awful. people who like this track are either soccer moms or inexcusable retard plebs

the fact that you named three completely different artists Radiohead supposedly ripped off shows that they did a more creative ripping job instead of just jacking from one band/style.

OK? That's not my point.

Aphex I guess I can see, but do you have any examples of blatant Can or Mingus ripoffs?

Optimistic and national anthem drums sounds like halleluwah

jazz on national anthem sounds like mingus sort of. admittedly this one doesn't sound exactly like anything specfically (afaik), but there's cleary an influence

Yikes

National Anthem sounds nothing like Mingus, it's more Coltrane style free jazz

I'd ignore a guy who can't stop riding my dick and thinks I'm his dad too. Can't respect that.

BTW He named his fucking son "Moses" after Yorke named his "Noah"

That shit's pathological.

Chris Martin and thoms relationship sounds like the relationship This board has with me

HEADCOLD

This is legit?

Kill yourself faggot.

Radiohead wouldn't be shit without Coldplay.

lmao

I've never understood the Can comparisons with Kid A at all. It sounds like complete pop to me.

Do you know where you are?

Of course he likes it, it's almost a copy of his music

Thom New York, likes to shit on other artists. Radiohead ACTUALLY studied music
they are really musicians, all that acclaim made then especially Thom Hanks, *Yorke, an big ass ego maniac, he thinks Kanye West is an asshole prick, which is not all wrong, thinkin like this. But really, the song "Burn the witch", was like an some insult/joke against their copycats and the videoclips is some artsy pro-the weak social victims like the refugees and anti-tiranic Donald Trump-like figures. This is Radiored on their most Readheader of all .

I think a fair analogy is like what nirvana is to pearl jam radiohead is to coldplay? You can lump it into the same shit group but they are also different.

>steals their sound
>dumbs it down even more
>it's ok because he tweeted their song
?

i mean its got his name underneath, and a picture of him

>thom yorke invents popsickles
>sells like hotcakes
>chris martin wants to get into that action
>people complain about thoms popsickles getting weird flavors like broccoli and blue cheese
>chris makes popsickles with strawberry and cola flavor with extra added sugar
>plebs eat that shit right up
>years later thom makes a carrot popsickle with a hint of sweetness
>plebs suddenly claim he ripped off chris strawberry popsickle

oh god lol

Chris Martin is both Thom Yorke- and Bono-lite

There is nothing about him better than anyone else

He named his daughter fuckin Apple, he even half-assed giving his kid a fuckin weird-ass rock star name

your analogy is flawed

Other way around maybe.

AiC and or PJ to Nirvana

>coldplay being equivalent to AiC in any way
The only way that could remotely work as a comparison is if Thom got murdered by his wife and Chris followed with a speedball OD

no.
Cold play = nirvana

Nirvana just ripped off Coldplay.

Correct.

why even have a trip if you're going to be this useless? you're like the kid with hardcore aspergers in my law class with these fucking jokes

>tfw zoboomafoo is dead

cringe

AIC and Pearl Jam being "genuine" and Nirvana not?

AIC were hair metal dudes and Pearl Jam were proto butt rock lmao

Chris is cool though

lmao I bet you like Swans, edgy retard

hahahah that takes me back

thom yorke is an asshole. he always has been. his music is objectively pretty neet tho.

COOKED, WITH A FREAKING FILTER

STRAIGHT NEEDLE

COLD HEAD

>food analogy
stop