If you were to drive across the continental United States, starting in the Northeast, where would you go...

If you were to drive across the continental United States, starting in the Northeast, where would you go? Money isn't an issue

plotaroute.com/routeplanner
Use this to plot a route if you want

drive to the nearest airport and get a flight back home

Dunno mate isn't most of your country the same

Would probably just go round in the summer gate crashing pool parties

You have lots of extremely good restaurants so I'd have to visit those as well

>You have lots of extremely good restaurants so I'd have to visit those as well

Are restaurants in the UK not good?

>isn't most of your country the same
Hell no

they don't have restaurants in europe
it's a new world thing

There are a lot fewer good restaurants in the UK, compared to the UK.

>isn't most of your country the same
Far from the truth geographically, maybe culturally.

And yeah, there is some good food in here. Fair warning though, nobody on the West Coast knows how to make good pizza 2bh.

From la to new york without much of planning.
That is actually my dream

If you come to New York you're welcome to stay at my place in exchange for teaching me Finnish :3

ah yes we can't have threads like this because we need space for all the generals

I would cross from maine to Nov
a Scotia and then catch a boat to the UK.

I would explore there instead.

>broccoli pizzas are an actual thing in the bay area
JUST

These are the routes (either by car or bus) that I did when I was in the US. It's easier to use paint than this road mapper.

Chicago has a strong pizza-making tradition, not just with the 'go 'za, but also thin-crust pizzas as well. As someone who has spent his 19 years of life in Chicago, this upsets me greatly. Both the pizza in Seattle and San Diego have been crap from what I've tasted, 2bh.

Not bad, tbqh

NY pizzas are the best

t. New Yorker

Not disagreeing with you on that, actually. I'm just saying that in terms of pizza:
NY >=Chicago >>Other areas >>>> West Coast

I can agree with that list.

what a poo thread

I don't know. I've never been to the US but I want to go and since money isn't an issue in this case I'd probably just visit most states except for the deep south and all the big, relevant cities.