Budget headphones

I'm poor and have a budget of 100 dollars for a (preferably) over-ear set of headphones. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00JRD13T8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5kplxbXFMRE0P
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get as many of the cheapest earbuds you can find. That way when they inevitably break you have backups.

Forgot to write that I'd prefer some that don't leak sound.

Look up the hifimans on mass drop currently
99$, fully open, normally 300$.
If you don't like open back headphones/semi open, sorry, that's the only type I own so I can't really personally recommend others.

check out chink shit general on Sup Forums

xiaomi pistons 3 are amazing earbuds for their price, idk about headphones though

ATH m50. you won't get disappointed unless you take the opinion of sperglords on here seriously

Sony MDR 7506's are usually 120 or 130, but are under a hundred during sales, so watch out for that.

Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset (Black) amazon.com/dp/B00JRD13T8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5kplxbXFMRE0P

i have these, they're extremely good and overlooked.

the extra bass shouldn't scare anyone away either, they're very leveled when compared to speakers or over-ear headphones.

Samson SR850, trust me.

Superlux HD 681

Nothing in the same price class some close to it. I have DT770s and I think these sound almost as good. not as comfortable though.

spend some more and get Beyerdynamics 770s

>over-ear
grab a pair of AKGK451/452
comfy and sounds great for the value

i think m50 fags are the sperglords

well then you're fucked in the head

Check out Klipsch in general, they always have deals, and just amazing in and out of ear headphones

Word, super versatile, open back. Would buy again.

mdr-v6s sound pretty good to me

Shure SRH 440, Sony MDR 7506, Sennheiser HD 280

fucking hell, we new headphones now. time to put my good ol pair of K-701 to rest

The Shure SRH 440s have everything I need in a pair of headphones, might pick these ones up. Thanks!

grado sr80i's can be picked up for like 80$ but they are open backed so they leak, still best headphones for price imo

personally AKG K240S is the best shit in the world