Tfw no one on Sup Forums knows your'e fat

>tfw no one on Sup Forums knows your'e fat

Other urls found in this thread:

archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=1107239
psychologistanywhereanytime.com/mobile/addiction_psychologist/psychologist_addiction_food.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do that to yourself tho?

Flag says it all.

SHART

IN

MART

MY

SHART

there's an emptiness inside me that must be filled.

try to fill it with love.

This desu. I eat to cover up my loneliness because nice food makes me feel ok, then I get sadder, so I eat more.

do what lol? I just like eating tasty things and I don't feel necessity to excercise it's not complicated

Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

I just think that all americans are fat t.bh

Then why post about it?

If you're happy being fat why post le sad feel

>tfw no one on Sup Forums knows you're white english

I never said I was happy.

You can't fill a bottomless pit. There's only ephemeral placation.

I know that feel, thank god anonimity, people judge you based on your fucking post

Fill it by building muscle

bullshit, white englishmen are a myth

how fat?

Sadness, lack of direction in life, fucked up childhood, it's just an addiction like any other and the reasons are similar. According to some studies compulsive overeating can be on the same level as cocaine addiction or something similar. Fattys are just addicts, like so many other people. You can ask smokers the exact same question.

So take some control of your life and stop

SO many people struggle to quit smoking or to lose weight, they're not all just lazy or stupid, you need to learn how to deal with addictions, it's not something that you can just force yourself through most of the time. If it was that easy then this wouldn't be an issue and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

It's not comparable to smoking or drugs. Those are actually physically addictive and people get withdrawl symptoms and can die from not getting heroin if they're a serious enough addict

This is merely not stuffing your face like a pig and having a little bit of willpower. They are lazy and they are stupid. They always make retarded excuses and look for explanations and justifications when the answer is simple

sugar is not addictive...?

kek

Ha ha fatty

For the brain it's essentially the same thing. That's what we're finding out right now.

It is not physically nor psychologically addictive in the way drugs are, no

[Citation NEEDED]

Just stop eating that shit faggot. I and millions of people can resist it what makes us so special?

ONLY THE WHITEST LIKE US CAN POST ABUT WHITENISM ABDUL FUCK OFF YOU INBRED TEETHLESS TWAT

>tfw no one on Sup Forums knows yo'ure a furry

archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=1107239

psychologistanywhereanytime.com/mobile/addiction_psychologist/psychologist_addiction_food.htm

I lost 24 kg by just moving from mum's home to a less stressfull one
I was 19, but I started eating less and walking +15 blocks per day and it changed my life

I don't think overweight people are bad, if they can get help dealing with the root cause of their overeating they can lose the fat.

They need confidence, not shaming, it's not that simple

On phone, paste the abstracts and conclusions of the study

You cannot compare glucose to something like heroin or meth. If it was truly just as addictive pretty much everyone would already be dead or dying of Type 2 diabetes.

If you take a food addict's food away their bodies won't start showing violent withdrawal symptoms. At worst they'll get cranky because of "M-MUH REQUIRED NUTRIENTS"

things have... different levels of addiction lol

and yeah, I get pretty irritated without sugar, to the point I go out in the night to find some ice cream

Conclusions Similar patterns of neural activation are implicated in addictive-like eating behavior and substance dependence: elevated activation in reward circuitry in response to food cues and reduced activation of inhibitory regions in response to food intake.

I think it all just comes down to a choice between eating shit food and being healthy and looking good. there's no wrong answers it's just a choice

Because you're so used to it

Try not eating it for two months and see how you feel

Well that's kind of just you, buddy. Different people have different tolerance levels. I can go one or two days without sugar just fine, it helps I hate candy.

yeah i'm a nature aberration then? kek

btw i don't have diabetes
I'll probably kill myself or die of depression until then

Okay well enjoy being fat lol

>Nature aberration
No you just like sweet things and instead of doing something about it you want to victimize yourself.

You might not have diabetes right now but if you overdo it on the suger you'll develop it in a few years. But still, developing diabetes doesn't automatically make you a failure. There's no shame in it, you'd just have to put all your effort in taking care of yourself if you get it.

>tfw there are people who've commited suicide on Sup Forums and no one knows about them

thanks

feels pretty good 2bh
i'm just saying I crave it lol

I could probably cut it at once but I would suffer a lot the same way just the same way drug addicts and smokers do