/asean/- Peaceful Multicultural region

Why is the west even afraid of this. This is a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

conjugaldictatorship.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vwHl8ZnnYu8
manilastandardtoday.com/news/-main-stories/top-stories/193357/duterte-i-was-sexually-abused-as-a-child.html
gmanetwork.com/news/story/580691/news/nation/duterte-veers-off-speech-launches-tirade-on-us-killings-in-front-of-obama
youtube.com/watch?v=IS9eCPa0b5Q
reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/51s66r/a_little_girl_was_killed_in_the_midst_of_the_drug/
gmanetwork.com/news/story/580739/news/nation/obama-snubs-duterte-at-end-of-east-asia-summit-source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Multiculturalism is only acceptable if you can get to live with a monster girl

i need salsa btw

no muslim ever says hi to me :(

This. Real life Neko-girls, when?

plebbitards can suck my big raging phallus

Go live in Mindanao, literally 70% of people there are muslim. (but the bombing tho)
One of my best friends back then, was a muslim.

Don't forget to get your copy

conjugaldictatorship.com/

What about your local aswang?

the only cool one is panday

There's nothing wrong with little sister loving her older brother, and vice versa.

no incest allowed

just like how you treat your local pontianaks, we nail em.

You can't stop me, fag.

It is the little sister's right to be loved and spoiled by her elder sibling.

Alone or with a mob penetration?

these are terrible lmao. I miss funny comics doe, combatron and stuff.

>inb4 oldfart

Is there a process by which the rest of the ASEAN countries can depose Duterte from his chairman position, where it threatens ASEAN economic development?

Gib Sabah as payment

it depends on the strength and submissiveness of the aswang.

>Top left is CB
>Top right is Darna
>Bottom right is Lastikman
Who's on the bottom left? Kabisote?

I remember watching Panday and I still know the themesong.

Manananggal >>>>> Aswang

>manananggal separates from her lower half
>her upper half flies around looking for pregnant women
>you use this chance to molest her lower half and rape her

>>Top left is CB
>>Top right is Darna
>>Bottom right is Lastikman
>Who's on the bottom left? Kabisote?

I remember watching Panday and I still know the themesong.

Don't they usually go in mobs to hunt Aswangs? Or if you have an Agimat, you can probably try to 1v1 them.

Actually if you have an agimat, you can 1vAll them.

Give sauce, I need this for my research study on cure for cancer

I miss our smut comics.

Just read HK comics.

>darna with body armor
imagine if anjanette abayari have worn this garbage in her movies

It only applies if your Ejercito Estrada, Ramon Revilla Sr. or Fernando Poe Jr.

Lmao, this desu. I would do the same thing. Free pussy.

you go in mobs if you want to kill them. you go alone or by twos if you want to make the aswang your waifu.

agreed

This, I always know you have a good taste, brunei-kun.

Dutdutards going to defend that drug smuggler in Indonesia should be spared but not by summary killings in this country

Hypocrisy at its best

UTOT

>wan yat leung
>tang chi fai
really makes you think huh?

don't even know how the story progressed after the mega death arc. comics back then are fun because you actually buy the copy instead of some scans.

Holy shit I've been wanting an aswang waifu since forever

Do you have nothing else to talk about except politics?

Fuck off

>by twos if you want to make the aswang your waifu
>sharing your waifu

degenerate

>wan yat leung
>tang chi fai
honestly I used to think this was funny but now it's just sad

I mean, how bad could it be, such forbidden love.
They're just like humans, except they're shunned by the community, they're lonely, they're sad, they steal people for company and force them to have sex, i mean how could an aswang multiply without the males lel

Nah, FPJ is the only one who can nail it
youtube.com/watch?v=vwHl8ZnnYu8

The war on drugs must stop. This is a MEDICAL issue, not a criminal issue. It's sad that so many pinoys have had to die because of one man's megalomania.

Put safe injection sites on every block in every city in the Philippines! Give heroin and meth prescriptions! Stop criminalizing poverty! The Philippines needs somebody humane like Justin Trudeau.

>tfw to intelligent to be indon

>wanting to encounter some dangerous, agressive, flesh eating tsundere waifu
>not having a backup escape plan

you bring a friend just in case the aswang don't like you and is hungry at the moment you approached her.
break your friend's leg, run away, and get a chance to live another fucking day.

manilastandardtoday.com/news/-main-stories/top-stories/193357/duterte-i-was-sexually-abused-as-a-child.html

kek now he has to blame the Pope

who was that who shot a bullet through a machete to split the bullet and hit 2 guys?

rito rapid aka julio valiente

what do you mean?
do SEA monkeys not value intelligence

wish the movie industry was still like this,now they've found the money making formula and just stick to making movies for women and gays

gmanetwork.com/news/story/580691/news/nation/duterte-veers-off-speech-launches-tirade-on-us-killings-in-front-of-obama

Meanwhile, Obama continues to be the shimmering shiny role model of what diplomacy looks like.

thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=IS9eCPa0b5Q

the last episode of ang probinsyano was sorta cool

not really but I'm sure that amerisharts don't.

>reddit.com/r/Philippines/comments/51s66r/a_little_girl_was_killed_in_the_midst_of_the_drug/

hi

there are many here but they never greet me or when I look at them they look away :(

Its right tho

here is your (You)
youre getting addicted m8

tysm

Are Argentines white?

Did Obama quipped back at him and cussed him out?

does Lucas love indonesia?

you can be any color you want as long as you believe hard enough

>conjugaldictatorship.com/

Gotta write a book bout dutdut's era so when he died or another controversy arose long time he was dead, I can capitalize on it.

What did Spain mean by this?

Sillypenis, right? hahaha

copy pasting is wrong tho

> FILIPINOS

Controversy

Rosquillos from the Philippines
The government of the Philippines filed a diplomatic protest with the government of Spain, the European Commission and the then manufacturer Nabisco Iberia in 1999. The protest objected to the use of the name "Filipinos", a term which can refer to the people of the Philippines, to market cookie and pretzel snacks and demanded that Nabisco stop selling the product until the brand name was changed.[3]
The resolution's author, the Philippine Congressman Heherson Alvarez, claimed that the name of the cookie was offensive due to the apparent reference to their color, "dark outside and white inside".[4] His resolution stated "These food items could be appropriately called by any other label, but the manufacturers have chosen our racial identity, and they are now making money out of these food items."[3] On August 26, 1999, the Philippine president Joseph Estrada called the brand "an insult".[3]
The protest was filed despite Foreign Secretary Domingo Siazon's initial reluctance on the matter. Siazon had reportedly said he saw nothing wrong with the use of 'Filipinos' as a brand name, noting Austrians do not complain that small sausages are called 'Vienna sausages'.[3]
The controversial snack has been sold on the market for over 40 years. There were statements however, that the chocolate-covered snack was named “Filipinos” due to its brown outer layer and white inside before the snack was bought by Nabisco.

its not your opinon tho
atleast sight the sources

>tfw no banana-flavored brown wafer bar called Indons

lucky you

No shit, Sherlock

>tfw we are raging sjws back in the 90's and early 2000's that get upset with every bad opinion against flips.

I miss those days.

>i miss those days

lolwut? we've been like that for like forever.

I rarely see any outrage recently. are the western SJWs overshadowing our fragile ego now?

The last outrage I heard was the "insult" about our nurse school from a UK tv show

What a fucking thin-skinned pinoys are

our patriotism is nothing compared to the western SJW degeneracy though.

more like we have a lot of people online and in other countries

When was this? the last outrage I heard was fucking desperate housewives line.

Pretty much but I just remember it's a weekly thing. I think since most flips are bringing the heat over facebook pages alot of the supposed to be overblown outrage dissipates quickly when they started throwing bantz off eacher other.

Its surprisingly non pro aquino perspective you should read it

His point still stand

We are basically going apeshit over everything about anti duterte in the international media
Yeah its much worse

>his
stop this shameful samefagging you imbecile faggot.

>His point
That is his point not mine

take it to Sup Forums
you guys are so fucking dense

That's not me tho
Lmao

PUTANG INA NYO SANA MABAOG KAYO MGA GAGO

I just read the synopsis of the book and i'm kinda not interested on giving out my personal deets over it. I hope the author release the copy with no registration walls.

give me your wallet

they're just really shy :3

>teleports behind her and insert my micropenis in all the holes in her body
>psshh. nothing personnel, chink.

dat waste to hip ratio tho

gmanetwork.com/news/story/580739/news/nation/obama-snubs-duterte-at-end-of-east-asia-summit-source

Brace yourselves for a butthurt Duterte comeback.

Obama essentially said theyd rather wait for the next admin and hope Duts doesnt fuck everything up in the meantime.

dat photoshop tho

insecure ka teh
sige sisig pa

Actually, the storyline given by Yasay says that Duterte left the meeting quickly for "other obligations", and Obama was gone by the time Duterte returned.
Which would mean that Duterte "snubbed" Obama.
Or in this case, maybe hid in the bathroom until the guy left.