I never how biased Western media is until I moved out of the West

I never how biased Western media is until I moved out of the West.

The latest example: Obama came to China for the G20. The Chinese have their security measures and diplomatic protocols. Chinese security at the airport kept journalists away from Obama's plan when he was exiting the plane. One of the journalists was acting like a real cunt. Confronting the security guard and acting impolitely. Typical self-important entitled cunt. At one point the bitch told the security guard that he had no right to prevent her from filming because "Obama is our President". Great logic, by the way, you can do whatever the fuck you want because Obama's your president? No, not really..... The security guard replied "This is our country. This is our airport". Logical response. All he was actually saying was: you are in China, you need to follow chinese rules. Pretty obvious stuff.

What did western media report? They blamed China of being hostile. Reported what the security guy said but conveniently forgot to show the video where the journalist was being a TOTAL CUNT.

Other things that western media forgot to mention:

Obama was the only leader to use his own limousine and security detail. A very disrespectful gesture towards a host (from an Asian point of view). Obama was the only leader who publicly criticized China during his stay.

They always accuse China of being "aggressive". However, Xi Jinping would never call America a "foe" but Obama has actually publicly referred to China as an enemy.

They always say Chinese people don't know about Tian An Men. They always use deceitful reporting to make it seem this way. I have lived in China for years, I can assure you most people I meet either know or don't know because they don't give a shit about politics (same as in the USA). I bet there are the same amount of people in the USA who can't name the US vicepresident as there are people in China who don't know about Tian An Men.

I'm not sure what side you're actually shilling for but I'll bite. Now, I don't know abut the airport incident as I haven't seen any report on that but let's say fair enough, your point seems kind of reasonable although I fail to see how it even made the news if it was just what you described.

However the POTUS using his own security detail does seem kind of common sense and I very much doubt the Chinese didn't know well in advance this was a non negotiable, you're blowing out of proportion something trivial and I doubt the Chinese government gave a fuck about it.

The rest of your post is pretty much pasta.

what bias?? no way!!!

>Western expat
>shills for China

wew

BREAKING NEWS: Burgers are lying, self-righteous cunts.

>What did western media report?
you mean american? the g20 itself was just barely even reported about

WHY THE FUCK IS THE EU IN THIS. THE EU IS NOT A COUNTRY.

I can't find Temer.

>Because non-western media doesn't have a bias
Mao please

Lol. I actually read about this incident in some Bulgarian news site. It stated that there were no stairs for Obama's plain, so he had to wait inside. Also there was no red carpet, unlike for Putin etc.

Could it be that the Chinese media is also based, not just the Western? :^)

It's already ridiculous we have to unoficially sneak in Spain into all these reunions and really similar countries like the Netherlands should be included. The problem is if you do that everyone jumps and Sweden, Chile, Egypt and Kazakhstan balloon the list up to a fucking G50 that's too large for any meaningful work to get done, might as well use the UN general asembly.

So giving the EU a one guest invitation allows EU countries representation enough they get to have channels for when decisions made impact them. Not a perfect system but it works, it's also why we invite the he head of the IMF, the meat and potatoes of the G20 is the central bank governors meeting anyway.

There were carpeted stairs available, obama specifically said he doesn't want to use them.

Let's see what's more likely: China cleared out an entire city to make sure the event goes well, and then fuck it up by snubbing one country out of the G20 despite having more beef with Japan etc., or the USA acts like they typically do and ask for specific security measures of their own that nobody else did. And then the media makes a big story out of nothing.

Same actually the only thing the media reported here was tabloid-level anti-Chinese horseshit. The media here is really agitating for conflict with that country.

I hate our media they want us to hate russia but i don't want to :(

Let they stuck Theresa off up in the corner. Didn't think the Chinese were pissy about Brexit too.

Though it's probably more to do with her being about to cancel their nuclear power plant.

>we have to unoficially sneak in Spain
pero que estas hablando nosotros somos G12

Head of IMF is just another US delegate desu

>It's already ridiculous we have to unoficially sneak in Spain into all these reunions and really similar countries like the Netherlands should be included.
perdon ya entendi

You're a retard. Go and live in China see how you like it. They're just as imperialistic as the West, just 100x more corrupt and inefficient at it. They also have basically 0 allies, which says a lot about how they conduct diplomacy.

We are their allies.

>Mfw the Perfidious albion tries to sell one century of perpetual war and continous illegal invasions of foreign countries on the other side of the world as """""diplomacy"""""

At least they were good at it.

Anyway, that sort of exploitative colonialism is outdated, it's no longer economically viable let alone ethically.

BREAKING NEWS: You still live in a favela

USA CAN'T DO SHIT TO CHINA AND THEY KNOW IT.

I FEEL SORRY FOR AMERICAN AND OTHER WESTERN EXPATS LIVING IN CHINA RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY FRIENDS SAY THERE IS A REAL BACKLASH.

>I FEEL SORRY FOR AMERICAN AND OTHER WESTERN EXPATS LIVING IN CHINA RIGHT NOW
What, all 10 of them? I feel sorry for them too, they're living in China.

"""allies"""
You're a future military base for China

Obama is most important leader in the world. He needs most protection.

This

Than say it instead of pretend anyone is snubbing you by accommodation to your specific request.

CHINA GREART. NO CRIRISIZE CHINA.

OK, PRAISE MAO.

Isn't that the definition of an ally if we compare it with the us?

merkel rockin that hospital-core

truly sex

>China cleared out an entire city
so much like China. Clearing out an entire city is something of a Chinese forte.

That's how you ""spin a story"". Nothing new, really.

>Xi Jinping would never call America a "foe"
Because the Chinese are insincere at the fucking core. Going to stab you in the gut with their "I'd never call you a foe" fake ass smile plastered all over their faces.

>can't name the US vicepresident
It ain't Joe Bident anymore, innit.

Mfw there is that one gommie chink that shills for the gommie 24/7

>mfw I can expose all the umbrellafags for the sjw self-hating cucks they are and hopefully have them kill themselves

You guys were probably born after 97, lol.

Forgot my face.

china is shit and you know it