How can we fix this?

How can we fix this?

There's nothing to be fixed.

you can't
leave it like that

this, it's irreparably broken

Let the commies die and the rest will prosper.

There's nothing to fix, we're fine

Best countries 2bh

Introduce real Winters.

It's gonna fix everything.

Cold countries result in an efficient and advanced people.

Russia is an anomaly.

>Cold countries result in an efficient and advanced people
What about Australia? They beat snowniggers even in bantz

Australia was founded by people who experienced Winters. As mild as Britbong winters are, they still count.

Latin America is a mix of Natives from warm places and Portuguese and Spaniards, countries where it's barely any cold in Winter.

Look how these cunts are doing now.

LOL

>le good white countries drink milk and are cold meme xDDDD

>guaranteed replies

You don't need to apply, it's too late for brazil. It was always too late.

Never heard about this before, but it makes sense.

By inmigration to improve the race

our new supreme lord will fix everything

He will. Thanks to him now we can work 12 hours everyday and support our overlords life.

>Temer.jpg
Exacto, el futuro de Brasil da mucho que temer.

Balkanizing Brazil, splitting Bolivia in two and turning Argentina into a Confederation. You are welcome. Venezuela is beyond redemption though.

>Balkanizing Brazil
Never. I would rather kill everybody and start again.

Too late. Brazil is a time bomb waiting to explode in the next 20 years. No reform will pass in congress, due to the Northern oligarchies controlling it, the constituion is flawed beyong belief, States and Cities are going bankrupt because of the taxation sytem and the pension system if moving towards a Greek tier collapse, with the differnece that we don't have an EU to bail us out. Yeah, nah.

disgusting

>beyond
>is
Fix'd.

I don't think you are memeing. so you are one very special retard.

Sure, be as delusional as you want to be, senpai.

If I had to choose between gutting every single one of you or having the Brazilian lebensraum breaking, I would choose the former without a glimpse of doubt. I'm not joking and I am legion.

You accidentally the whole sentence.

Brazil was in much worse shape in the past, you can't seriously believe there is any chance of this country collapsing and balkanizing.

>You accidentally the whole sentence.
Rly mks u thk

Das rite!

>Brazil was in much worse shape in the past

So was every single neighbouring country.

>you can't seriously believe there is any chance of this country collapsing and balkanizing.
No change ever happened in Brazil through peaceful or orthodox mean, that being the proclamation of the republic, the coup of 64, the 30 revolution or the Cohen Plan. Hell, not even the transition was peaceful and Brazil is in a deadlock right now. No deep reforms will pass through congress regarding taxation or the federative pact, because of the Northern oligarchies controlling congress. That was the pact in 88, the south with the economical power and the north with the political one. That was the only way MDB could buy the support of Northeastern politicians. The representation distortion is absurd and a congressmen from the North has way less "constituents" than one from the south. One deputy from ParanĂ¡ represents around 250k-300k citizens of said state, a congressmen from Acre represents only 14k. So yeah, not fair and not changing anytime soonm while the States go bankrupt, the power of the Union grows and all that with a financial time bomb on our lap. If that isn't a recipe for disaster I don't know what it is.

>means
Fix'd

fite me

Niggas get on my level.

Funny how it always devolves into brazilians quoting brazilians until the thread dies.

Every single time.