What would happen if north korea shot a nuke at the US...

What would happen if north korea shot a nuke at the US? Would we immediately counter-nuke their capital after destroying their nuke with our extensive defenses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulgasari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What would happen if north korea shot a nuke at the US?
It would fall in the ocean somewhere near South Korea or Japan. Maybe a little further out if they're lucky.

They'd better hope they don't hit Godzilla.

Yeah because nothing would annoy the North Koreans more than a giant lizard destroying Tokyo.

They won't
Their goal is to unite korea not fighting against USA.So they will do it to southkorea.

>unite korea by destroying a korean city
thats stupid

>What would happen if north korea shot a nuke at the US?

A miracle? Shit, guys, do you really take these poor gooks seriously?

Godzilla's far more worldly these days. That, and one of the original Godzilla suit actors starred in a movie about a giant monster attacking North Korea, so there is precedent! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulgasari

Nothing.

US ballistic missile defence is sufficient to stop nuclear attacks from NK. NK know this.

North Korea will collapse before it can develop a sufficient ICBM

>Godzilla's far more worldly these days
Fuck Mathew Broderick and fuck the American Godzilla. Tokyo is to Godzilla what Lebanon is to Israel.

I was more thinking along the lines of Godzilla: Final Wars. He goes where he is needed, if only to pursue something that he believes is being aggressive toward him.

Did North Korea actually nuke themselves

Oh. I'm not familiar with that one.

>shot a nuke
they don't have the capability, more likely they would hide one or more on a ship they disguise as chinese or something then dock in a port owned by china (many on west coast)
once they have it in the dock it can go anywhere, they load it into a truck and drive into the middle of some cities then let them all go off at the same time, destroying a huge area and making it uninhabitable for years
the US response would obviously be huge, USA would either try to land a lot of troops in south korea or move through china (with their permission) to invade
the loss of life would be huge and would probably mean the end of USA being the sole superpower

Lol no, we would raze North Korea to the ground with nuclear hellfire if that happened. I don't think you understand how bloodthirsty we are. 3,000 of us died in 9/11, and we destroyed Iraq/Afghanistan so hard that I doubt they will be stable for the next half-century or longer.

It came out in 2004, and was the last Japanese Godzilla film to be released before the second American remake and the current Shin Godzilla! It features Godzilla traveling around the world and annihilating all kinds of monsters, as well as Don Frye acting wonderfully. You may also recognize a very specific, familiar, and unexpected monster!

south korea would become an island

I strongly doubt US government would genocide 24 million people because of a few million dead in USA, at most some tactical nukes might be used to destroy strategic military locations but the bulk of action against north korea would have to be a ground invasion which they are well prepared for

>Don Frye acting wonderfully
That guy is such a champion.

To be fair Iraq hasn't fully recovered since the first time it was destroyed. Pic related.

He's absolutely amazing and is almost as entertaining as the big guy himself!

>unite the US by burning down the South.
tell me about it.

The less there is to unite the easier it will be. That'll also greatly reduce the population to brainwash afterward.

It's fucking mint.
>Person 1 in Japanese: How will we trap Godzilla again afterwards?
>Random American no name actor in English: Well hell, I've done it before.
>[flashback to a young, definitely not America crew member launching a missile at the side of a mountain to cause an avalanche]

Dont usa have some icbm defence systems and shit?

Don Frye could kick Godzilla's arse.
>Don Fry Vs Godzilla
>Frye just lets Godzilla wear himself out delivering blows to his indestructible head
>Then he goes on the offensive and punches the cunt out of that green prick
>Saviour of Earth and just generally an all round top cunt

In the unlikely even that an NK bomb would ever even reach America, their country would be reduced to smoldering wreckage in retaliation.

But that won't happen because surely North Korea isn't that stupid. Right???

Yes, but exploding a nuke in air has its own issues, assuming missile defense even hit the target. You don't want radiation showering down on people. I highly doubt North Korea has the capability to launch a nuke over the pacific and hit the western US though. They're just saber rattling as per usual.

Thankfully they were on the same side, or things might have been ugly!

Godzilla and Frye were on the same side? How the fuck did things NOT get uglier? Fuck that for a game of darts.

Missile explodes on the launchpad, norks later claim that everything went as planned and all rumors contrary are American imperialist propaganda.

>I highly doubt North Korea has the capability to launch a nuke over the pacific

They can't even make their missiles to fly straight

Sort of - spoilers for the movie (which you should watch), but Don Frye was the captain of the Gotengo, a super advanced military jet/flying shop thing that was the last hope for humanity after a major attack from Kaiju-controlling Xians. His plan was to piss Godzilla off and lead him to monsters, and it was pretty successful. So maybe not the same side, but they worked together very well!

See what I mean though? Frye is such a mad cunt that he's basically a Pokemon trainer for fucking Godzilla!

That fat fuck is just trying to convince his own people that he is a great leader of a great and powerful nation, with a nuclear weapon able to reach the US.

Yet everyone in NK knows the truth but no-one dares to say it aloud. Just an ordinary day in a communistic paradise.

Definitely give Godzilla: Final Wars a watch if you can. It's wild from start to finish!

Will do. Thanks for the recommendation.

Of course! I hope you enjoy it.

My fist was placed!