Will another computer/electronics brand ever reach the level of brand prestige as Apple? Is anyone even close?

Will another computer/electronics brand ever reach the level of brand prestige as Apple? Is anyone even close?

You just posted it

Samsung? I feel like they're the closest anyone is rn but I don't think people lust after new galaxies like they do for new iphones.

who knows, i wanna make something but have no ideas

>iShit
>""""""prestiege"""""""

I had 3 samsung phones and they all went to shit after a year or so. Never again. What's funny my grandma still uses old samsung tv from late 90s which still works fine. She refuses to get a new one.

apple is only "prestigious" to women and fags. kill yourself nu male

You never see a rich person using a poodroid.

I'm at oxford right now surrounded by wealthy people and most use android

Literally the wealthiest person on the planet uses an android phone.

Stay mad iPoor. Go pay off your 2-year $30/month iToy payments.

Samsung makes the most prestigious phones in the world

t. totally not a samsung engineer

I can't tell if you're memeing but since this is Sup Forums I'm gonna assume that you are indeed retarded.

That is a terrible shop.

>bill gates
>wealthiest person on the planet
wrong

Cry more iFaggot.

He also uses Widows, so Windows must be the best OS right?

B A S E D
WINDOWS

That's not the argument though, applefags are always saying that people just use android because they're poor and can't afford an apple device and if the most wealthy person in the planet uses android then that theory is as dead as their brains

>2nd wealthiest person doesn't use iShit either
wew

>3rd wealthiest person also doesn't use iTrash
really activates my almonds

When you get to this level of wealth, you never do any petty shit yourself, you have a personal assistant, or several, to take care of all your trivial mundane shit for you, so the most important function is making voice calls. Seeing as iPhones have historically always had utter fucking shit voice quality since the very first one, as well as dropped calls and antenna problems, it's no surprise no billionaire would touch that trash.

also there's nothing prestigious about such a small purchase

once you hit upper middle class,everybody can afford nice phones nobody would be impressed by that, it's only prestigious to the poor and maybe lower middle class

>once you hit upper middle class,everybody can afford nice phones nobody would be impressed by that, it's only prestigious to the poor and maybe lower middle class
thistbhfam