Why do you hate black people ?

Why do you hate black people ?

The few friends I ever had were blacks, they are cooler than white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9bYxuEYDoA
youtube.com/watch?v=bUUlERRcBmc
youtube.com/watch?v=579JqUPg47w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>few friends i ever had were blacks

try live in an actual multi cultural country for a day

I don't hate anybody

except muslims, fuck them

Kill yourself Bilel

die bilel

I don't hate black people. I don't hate anyone based on arbitrary characteristics.
I dislike people based on their personality, and that changes bewteen individuals, whether they're black or not.

Why do people start threads to inflame shitposting and hate?

>I dislike people based on their personality, and that changes bewteen individuals

some people have to do this to survive. you might not understand but whatever.

Have to do what to survive? Pass judgment on people they don't know?

Is he wearing lipstick

GAS THE NIGGERS

RACEWAR NOW

We hate niggers, not black people.

The dichotomy has lot of flaws in it though.

>he's had black friends
kys white trash

t.friendless neet

asian here. i don't hate blacks

they are useful allies when we join forces to overthrow the whites.

>Being friend with blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=y9bYxuEYDoA

Leaf got it right.

they do smell

I had to go to middle school with them. Made sure to go to a white high school after that.

That's still better than not having friends tho

i hate americans and their niggers are subhumans. those retards would be the whites in africa kek

I gotta agree with him, blacks are all right, only blacks i disliked was the very religiously-in-your-face guys, but there's not many of them, despite what people want to believe.

In korea
Black>whitebois>Japs>SEA monkies>chinks

Some nogs were pretty mean to me in grade school (part of why we moved to a nicer area) but I've met a few that weren't complete ghetto retards. The poor ones tend to have more disdain and anger towards whites and will show outright contempt, no matter how "nice" you are to them. But overall the good experiences outweigh the bad.

Honestly I'm just too fucking lazy to hate anyone.

I don't hate negroes, I hate niggers.

I have varied experiences with black people. Most of the ones I met in southern Cali would have that nig nog attitude/mentality. And most of the blacks I met in west Texas (also where I'm currently living) have been normal well adjusted people who always tend to assimilate well. Although there's a much lower population of them here though.

They're different
/thread

The only blacks I've had a problem with were American blacks tbqh.
My physics professor was this chill Kenyan.
Every African person I've meet has been chill as fuck.

It's just a portion of American blacks that have some b.s in their community and stuff.

parce que ta mère est une sale négresse

Go home Bilel. Make sub-Sahara great again.

You probably got along with them because they were relatively middle class or acted like it. Black people who pretend to be road just because they live in a shit postcode piss me off.

You need to go back OP

We don't care about your towelhead opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUlERRcBmc
>This is what's considered ''cool'' in France.

Am I wrong, or does he say ''all white women belong to us'' after he punched that white girl in the face?

White adults meet blacks at work, i.e., the atypical blacks who can get employed. I went to public school with the average nogs, like Howard Stern.

youtube.com/watch?v=579JqUPg47w

>That monkey accent.

Don't tell the Koreaboos and polsters this

I wonder if that other French guy films his black friends while they do things like this.

Bonjour Mamadou

>''all white women belong to us'
Actually he says "we will impregnate them all" (refering to the white girl), it's more or less the same, fuck this country

many of the black people i've known throughout my life were walking black stereotypes
baggy clothes, loud, took pride in not doing well in school or getting a good job for the 'street cred' or whatever the fuck
and they bragged all the time about stealing
this isn't even a joke. one guy would try to get into houseparties with an empty backpack so he could steal shit
but i've known some ok ones as well

t.nigger

I dont hate a race thats retarted. Like saying black people are cooler than white people is. They are literaly the same thing.

I don't

but they all belong in Africa

Their cognitive dissonance will not allow them to even acknowledge the post