Just how easy would it be to brute force these...

Just how easy would it be to brute force these? This one stupid fucking pajeet is trying to sell the codes to these on eBay. It's only 5 characters that need to be found.

And here's pic 2

honestly not even worth it, what happens is eventually the key gets banned because it's usually illicit or resold again

36^5 possible variations. Good luck

10 numbers, 26 letters so 36 per slot. 36 to the power of 5 = 60 million combinations.
Why even bother with this shit when you can just crack it?

just install a kms activator or something, you still don't have a license so they're equivalent

assuming, 1000 tries/second then about 16 hours.

I solved the first one...missing combo is:
P3N15

got eem

So it's not even that bad, considering it'll probably be only 10-12 hours before the solution is actually reached. Might just go brute force one.

Your best bet is to find out what the partially blurred characters are in this image and then brute force the missing ones

>windows 7
either you are in a setting where piracy doesn't matter, in which case use daz loader, or you're in a setting where piracy is an issue and you need legit licenses, in which case buying from pajeet or brute-forcing his pics is probably not the smartest idea anyway

You should consider windows's response time. 1000 tries/s is impossible.

Most people wouldn't bother, so enjoy your free keys.

Well I'm certainly not going to give my money to mr. (((pajeet))), am I? I'll just waste unvaluable CPU time.
I have a couple spare computers I can use to distribute the brute force.

right, the point i'm making is why would you bother when either (a) you can just pirate windows 7 much more easily without requiring a key, or (b) you can't pirate windows because you're in a corporate setting where license auditing is a thing and your lawyers would get pissed, in which case guessing numbers on an ebay ad would probably still run afoul of your lawyers

Call MS and say you have an old laptop and part of the sticker got scratched off.

>Cracking windows
>Buying windows from eBay
>Buying cracked windows from eBay
>Trying to crack windows codes from eBay
>Buying windows from Microsoft
>Buying windows from Microsoft to encrypt it then decrypt it to say you cracked a windows code

i have already bruteforced two of them

thanks faggot lmao

Have you ever used Windows Loader? It's fucking piss easy. You literally just download the exe and run it and press the green button. When you reboot, you're activated. There's nothing to it at all. It's zero effort. I have several legit win7 keys lying around and I never use them because using Loader is just so much more convenient.

Less than that, there are certain characters that aren't used because they're ambiguous (0 vs O for example)

you guys know you can basically call microsoft and they will basically give you licenses for free if you ask

>This thread

The fuck is wrong with you people? OP never claimed to have a particular use of it. Why do you get so anal about people discussing things for fun?

What no Ultimate Keys? Oh well. Really though DAZ Loader is the shit, easy as pie man, no install of any software required. Works on Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008/R2. Even some versions of windows server 2012 (I think)

9999 possible combinations in a 4 character string.

so basically not impossible but the MS key validation server will probably blacklist it or block you after so many failed attempts.

well that's if it's numeric. for chars it's more.

Not just using MSToolkit

second one is AA8VQ
thank me later

Google image search "laptop bottom" and set resolution to high

You don't even have to reboot
t. has a workstation with a win7 ultimate key on it that he never used