ITT: albums with built-in pleb filters

ITT: albums with built-in pleb filters.

don't

Pet Sounds

That albums been pleb city since Guitar Hero has 21st Century Schizoid Man on it.

indeed. if you think I Talk To The Wind is not the worst song, you're a pleb

What is it? I Talk To The Wind?

all of the interludes

The end of 21st Century Schizoid Man, I Talk to the Wind, and Moonchild.

Are you saying that it is?

I am indeed saying that a shlocky dadrock folk ballad is the one bad track on the album, yes

is that so surprising, pleb?

>moonchild
>pleb filter
what? that's like the most accessible song. not knocking it, either, it's one of the best, but it is quite catchy

when you skip the fool
you are the fool

The ONE bad track?
I'm not saying it isn't bad, but come on, Moonchild is 2 minutes of song and 10 minutes of noodling.

ITT: discographies with built in pleb filters

Are you sure that you mean Moonchild? It's mostly meaningless instruments.

with AnCo, liking any of it is instapleb

Great way to end the album, too

world record holder for most pleb filters

Most pleb filters in one album, sure. But what about the ratio of pleb filters/song?
In that case, I'd say that might go to In the Court of the Crimson King (3 pleb filters/5 overall songs).
Of course, you have to consider Foxtrot, which has 3 pleb filters to 6 overall songs, BUT Supper's Ready is essentially 7 songs in one and therefore 10 pleb filters to 13 overall songs.

>pleb filter

Filter yourself from life, retarded underage faggot

not even close tbqh

Lead by example.

Is this a joke? Normie girls love this. She was at coachella. Look how many views her music videos get

he means scream dumby

well shit mayne when you put it that way...

Count how many plebs dismissed this album on this board. Literal hate. The whole albums is a pleb filter, but Scream is the biggest one. Plebs just don't get patrician pop. Period.

that song fits in well with the rest of the album i think

What's the pleb filter? I Want You, maybe?

Not really.

The entire album is a pleb filter because nobody expects the Beatles to have a quality rock album.

MISTA THUG ISOLATION (12th Movement)

what does that even mean

>meaningless instruments
>meaningless
Found the pleb

Animals by Pink Floyd. Only real fans can even make it to side 2

So what then? Only two songs on the entire album?

>Normie friend who's voting for Trump tried listening to this after hearing that it's DG's most accessiable album
>Says he hates it
>Tell him it gets more accessible after the second track
>He said that that's where he stopped

I shit you not. DG knows what it's doing.

tell him to listen to TM$

It's just bad, famanon

Yes. Also checked

Top kek

> Not immediately posting pic related

Yes

what does him voting for trump have to do with anything

A pleb filter is a filter for plebs.

>BE SMOTHERED IN MY RUMBLE

Ruined the whole fucking album

but that's the best part

Taste

Lol, after that it's pure pop and he couldn't even wait for it?

>I'm not saying it isn't bad, but come on, Moonchild is 2 minutes of song and 10 minutes of noodling.
Not him, but that's another reason why ITCOTCK is one of the greatest albums ever. It's okay if you don't like it, but don't act like it's bad just because of this.
ITTTW is good, yes, especially considering the "calm after the storm" effect when played after 21st Century, but on it's own it's nothing particularly interesting (still good and very enjoyable though).

lol the only more palatable album in their entire discog is PW

Taste is very easy to listen to just like the rest of MPP, the only thing I could possibly consider would be also frightened and every one loves also frightened

I'm a raging pleb that listens to mostly pop punk and I can grasp and appreciate all of these albums to varying degrees. I'm starting to think pleb is just a buzzword than a few unfortunate losers take seriously to add some meaning to their trivial, sexless lives...

honestly. I feel like plebs are majority anti-trump

but if that's true then you obviously aren't a pleb

Honestly I just want this election to be over so all trump and bernie memes can die

I feel like the majority of online Bernie supporters are raging sjws, which is why you call them plebs, and for some reason the majority of people who use this website are trump supporters, which is why you have the opinion you do. I seriously doubt the real majority of supporters for either of those candidates are anything other than plebs, since most people are plebs.

Told my friend it was a fantastic summer album
>mischief

WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYY

pleb overload

If the pleb doesn't put the album off because of the beat of packt or kill himself because of PS, he won't get through Pulk/Revolving Doors

>Beyond Alive

Do I even have to say it?

Don't is 10/10 as fuck.

Wisdom, Justice, and Love is amazing. Empty Spaces was beyond pointless, though. Rest of the the interludes were fine.

I'll admit, this one got me hard when I was getting into Radiohead. It wasn't until I sat in a dark room with an open mind that I finally came to appreciate it.

Why did you ever think anything different holmes

The pleb filter is obviously Moonchild but the noodling at the end is fine if you're sitting in a quiet room with no interruptions, which is probably where one should be listening to music in the first place.

>sexless lives

Top kek. Stay pleb, my friend

Half this goddamn album is a pleb filter.

I agree. Pleb filters aren't necessarily bad. They're just for filtering plebs.

>DG 2.0
>tfw Pulk/Pull was instantly one of my favorites at 16

>nothing is

Welcome to the D club

>>tfw Pulk/Pull was instantly one of my favorites at 16

What emotion are you expressing with this image?

Sonic Youth as a band is a pleb filter. You got that pleby sell out shit like Goo, they but then you got those hour long drones featuring Merzbow and Mats Gustafson and half hour John cage covers

>implying their Rick Rubin albums weren't just an interlude in their career

i hate Pink Floyd but I easily listened to both sides of this album (which is by far their best)

When I was first getting in to Radiohead Pulk and I Might Be Wrong were the only songs I liked on this album, so I think you're wrong.

>didnt like Life in a Glass House
whats wrong with you dude, this is coming from someone who doesn't like a single radiohead album

What the hell is a pleb filter?

That one track on an album at which point a normie will say "what is this shit?" and proceed to swap out your ipod with their phone and put on Future

the first 2 and a half minutes are just guitar feedback

does it count as a pleb filter if the filter comes in the second half of the album?

If you see them play the song live, it suddenly makes more sense.

no

hahahahahaha

is this what kids honestly believe these days

when I was in school it was impossible to go to a frat party and *not* hear at least three anco songs alongside the usual smattering of dmb, phish, lil wayne, etc

This album is itself a pleb filter because only plebs listen to it.

Zaireeka

I don't think you understand what a pleb filter is.

I do, but I was trying to make a funny to appear hip and edgy to my peers on this imageboard.

>dg knows what its doing
>Sup Forums likes it

nice try kid

More like patrician filter. Which is making it to the end of the album without cringing.

This album is a living pleb filter

Great pleb filter imo
That's the best part of the fucking album

Kid A and Treefingers are top tier pleb filters :^)

Never been convinced by the atmosphere on that one

God, I must be real jaded fuck, because this is a great track. I guess I have no context for pop-balogna, and am thus drunk and alone.