/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

CHINESE NEW YEARS SOON, HOPEFULLY WE GET SOME GOOD DEALS

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
>News

>News
• user got a Luvmei knockoff case • Ask /wt/ • user's new Xiaomi botnet items arrived • user 'get's some splitters and a screwdriver set • user's posts camouflage linen phone case • user got two cute plush figures • user posts new keycaps put on his Motospeed • Another request to fill user's survey posts results so far • user posts thoughts on Andoer LH-811 • BrazilAnon posts more pics of his mini pc Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cve.lineageos.org/
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Google-Cardboard-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-VR-Mobile-Phone-3D-Viewing-Glasses-for-5-0-Screen/32708704176.html
m.banggood.com/Oukitel-U18-5_85-Inch-219-Full-Screen-Face-ID-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-MT6750T-1_5GHz-4000mAh-4G-Smartphone-p-1258290.html?rmmds=categories
aliexpress.com/item/n/32813590188.html?
pt.aliexpress.com/item/Sabaj-D3-Audio-DAC-Headphone-Amplifier-with-Optical-Coaxial-32bit-384kHz-USB-Input-Black-Silver/32822128478.html
s.aliexpress.com/jeEJjmiM
head-fi.org/showcase/sabaj-d3-dac-amp.22505/reviews
aliexpress.com/item/Waterproof-container/32809572863.html
ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Crossover-27-FAST-144-FreeSync-Zero-WQHD-2560x1440-Monitor-Remote-/322833493048
aliexpress.com/item/a/32680509750.html
aliexpress.com/item/Stairway-Remote-Control-Switch-AC-220V-Lamp-Light-LED-Bulb-Wireless-Switch-Corridor-Room-Home-Remote/32765350046.html
aliexpress.com/item/220V-1-2-3-Ways-Wireless-ON-OFF-Lamp-Remote-Control-Switch-Receiver-Transmitter/32683969438.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user from & finally ended the testing. thanks mr kot for chewing the cabling, and the tester thingy doesnt have memory.
cells were advertised as 2ah, measured at 1.75ah (from 4.2v to 3.0v at 1amp). pretty decent if you ask me, was expecting 1.5ah at best since i payed $7 for 4 cells
the measuring thingy only has the downside of not storing the last measured value between power downs, otherwise its pretty nice. it auto detected the type of cell based on the voltage its at, and sets the cutoff voltage automatically but you can set it before starting. also has a calibration mode if all the buttons are pressed down while powering up. was $3.5 with the two load resistors included

Can you recommend me some good binoculars?

Got chinked. Bought one of those cables that split into three (Micro, Lightning and USB-C), but the ones that came only split into Lightning and Micro, leaving out the USB-C.

Maybe this is more suited for /spg/ but I hand out here more.
I like security and want to use my phone for banking and password management and stuff.
Is having MIUI the most secure option on a Xiaomi or is LineageOS more secure?

Lineage, as long as your phone has a decent maintainer.

they look to be updating almost every week, I imagine that's good enough

cve.lineageos.org/

For security, a better metric is this. When merging the new Lineage changes, the security patch date updates, but that doesn't mean all the holes were effectively patched. This because most CVEs require kernel fixes.

What's the hot new earphone meme this year?

I'm getting a note 4 and there is no mido entry, this is strange as they have it listed on the wiki and have roms to download

Any decent watch organizers/stands for putting all my fucking chink watches/smartwatches? It'd be cool if it had storage for chargers too

after two months of waiting my shity android tv box arrived
it does what i thought it does
nothing too amazing but i think its ok

I can't find a working 99c mousepad coupon code. Do any of you have one?

has there been any middle man in europe yet for the swedebros

i have $4 what do i buy

give us some categories
otherwise just some batteries or something

Knives

some useless novelty item, conversation piece

for useless novelty items, what about a phone VR box?
aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Google-Cardboard-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-VR-Mobile-Phone-3D-Viewing-Glasses-for-5-0-Screen/32708704176.html

I never really bothered with knives, but the ganzo firebirds never seem to not be on sale
you could try a $1 lavalier mic and see if it's any good

I love when I start the aliexpress' live chat and a chink chats with me.
They are really lovable. I've just finished talking about a dispute and this girl (maybe male) just wished me a happy 2018, blessed my family and hoped for the best in my future.

Whats a good audio monitor, IEM or Headphone?

You could buy something like this and put the charger in the cavity, depending on its size.

You don't want a 99c mouse pad, you want a 80x40 with your waifu on it.

Artsmoo codes are banned on Sup Forums

Anyone know of a decent chink USB-C to USB adapter? Preferably one that allows for charging with a USB-C cable while giving access to USB ports.

Need one for my TabPro S, but everything in regular stores here is $100+.

Is Taobao the only major chinkshit site left with knockoffs (watches, glasses, clothing)?

DHGate is more fake-ridden, I think. It's like taobao but for fakes

m.banggood.com/Oukitel-U18-5_85-Inch-219-Full-Screen-Face-ID-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-MT6750T-1_5GHz-4000mAh-4G-Smartphone-p-1258290.html?rmmds=categories

What do you guys think of this iPhone X ripoff? It’s so cheap I might want to pick one up for shits and giggles but I have a feeling it’s going to run like shit.

TAKE THE CAT TO THE WATER
but I'm not sure about any mediatek phones running their proprietary android releases
for $160, I'd double check the lte bands, but I'd consider it if they worked for me

And they wondered why people fled to discord...

Jesus idk what other stupid ass sayings the Chinese have but take the cat to the water has me dying

>You could buy something like this
Did you forget a link or picture?

I did.
aliexpress.com/item/n/32813590188.html?

such elegance

Bought a Sabaj D3 DAC, any good? I have a ATH-M50x.

pt.aliexpress.com/item/Sabaj-D3-Audio-DAC-Headphone-Amplifier-with-Optical-Coaxial-32bit-384kHz-USB-Input-Black-Silver/32822128478.html

Toilet paper cardboard tube works fine too.

Any good Bluetooth headphones? I care more about battery life and aesthetics than sound quality.

I have a NIA one, life is about 5-7 hours at like 75-95% volume. I got them locally a bit cheaper that what I checked they are on AliExpress ($12 dollars, I think they were at like 17-20). Quality is decent and are comfortable. They also have an SD port so you can use them as an audio player and fm radio. I use them with a Bluetooth reciever on hand so when the battery dies I change to that with a short home made aux cable (so my battery life is like 10 hours or so with that backup) . Looks are decent, not the greatest looking one but they look less cheap that what they are.

You can also just get like 5 BT receivers for about the same as a better BT Headphone and make normal ones BT, every reciever has like 2-5 hours of life so with at least 2 you can hear for 4-10 hours, with 3 you can charge one while discharging the other two, 5 gives you at least 12 hours and those shits are small, so having more than one on the go is easy.

Also, I'm recommending based on battery life, since it was also my concern for I travel a lot via car, so I needed to have up to 2 days worth of battery life on my shit (including my phone).

A quick search got me this link :
s.aliexpress.com/jeEJjmiM
Which are the ones I own. I have the box somewhere and can post what they claim are the specifications later

Their future is owning america through their backdoored electronics.

Seems decent head-fi.org/showcase/sabaj-d3-dac-amp.22505/reviews

i have those panasonic earphones that gets shilled everyday on Sup Forums, and i'm pretty satisfied with the sound, but i need something similar, cheap and with bluetooth for my phone. what chinkshit should i get?

How is the ruizu x50?

I used to sometimes buy some chinkshit when I saw something interesting.
And then when it arrived I sometimes bought something else.

How did it get this far? How do I stop this?

Do you have any experience with different receivers? Recommendations?

I have one and it's OK for podcasts, but doesn't have enough power to drive headphones with music and get the same quality.

dat cute, i usually almost constantly have 10 awaiting delivery, now Awaiting shipment (2) Awaiting delivery (10)

What are you buying so much of user?

Does anyone else just like containers? I keep wanting to buy them, without anything to put in them. This one is waterproof, and secured with screws. Maybe I'll put something in it and bury it in my garden.

aliexpress.com/item/Waterproof-container/32809572863.html

... do I have unironic autism?

I wanna buy some DDR4 RAM.Is it ok to buy it on Ali,or is it too risky?

Kind of related so i'm going to ask this here.
So everytime i have got a tracking number from the seller, i have had to go pick up the package from my local post office. But when the seller doesn't provide a tracking number it's always delivered directly to mailbox. Package size doesn't seem to make any difference. What with this shit?

It's not just you friend.

I'll be ordering a chink replacement fan for my Asus laptop. I could just clean out the old one but I haven't ordered interesting chink shit in a while, so this should make for a fun Sunday afternoon when it arrives.
Hopefully my Xiaomi screwdriver kit will be here by then as well

Jesus christ
Fuck Geekbuying
My order is still stuck on "Payment confirmed" for more than a week, I paid for express DHL shipping and today I received this shit email
I just want my shit

it begins

slippers, kindle case, lamp remote control switch (2), baby cabinet latch, mech keyboard tester (4 keys),
Original Xiaomi Mijia LED Corridor Night Light, tempered glass protector, wall mounted beer opener, usb-c cables

i was almost 3 weeks on vacation and hadn't ordered in quite some time

Chinese New Year.

got a "bank denied payment" error and google is giving me really conflicting answers. what did i fuck up?

Call your bank
You either have insufficient funds or hit some kind of daily limit

So I've been in the market for a 144hz 1440p IPS display recently and I've gone down the obscure brand rabbit hole with pixio, nixeus, etc.
Saw this cheap ass monitor and wanted to know what /csg/ thought. Any thoughts on this monitor or this brand in general?

ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Crossover-27-FAST-144-FreeSync-Zero-WQHD-2560x1440-Monitor-Remote-/322833493048

shouldn't be either, have $400 left on the card and there's no limit. It's an amex prepaid if that helps

Been using Ali for a few months and all good but looking at DHGate as I want some fake designer boxers (not paying £20 a pair). Other than nearly everything having minimum orders > 1, is there anything I need to watch out for on DHGate? Moreso than Ali?

I've been using a crossover 1440p monitor since 2012/13. It has been great.
>that Viggen
god-tier taste

>Prepaid
Well there's your problem
Most online shops don't accept prepaid

sup /csg/

Anyone know a good clone of the Surface Pro 4? I've been seeing a couple of different brands, but have no idea which ones might be better

user, I'm so sorry. But you fucked up in 2 ways : you bought from Geekbuying and you bought it on Chinese New York.

What's a good ug fidget gadget?

aliexpress.com/item/a/32680509750.html

i use them, very nice to have the LCD shine from behind the plastic glass

>do I have unironic autism?
Who here doesn't?

>I paid for express DHL shipping

Go buy witcher 1 and 2 on steam :)

Will my orders from gearbest or even ali be shipped before chinks new year? I need something, but I won't bother to buy if they won't send it today or tomorrow.

>Lamp remote control switch

Link pls

aliexpress.com/item/Stairway-Remote-Control-Switch-AC-220V-Lamp-Light-LED-Bulb-Wireless-Switch-Corridor-Room-Home-Remote/32765350046.html

i need aditional switch for the lamp in the corridor

also ordered this, because of reasons
aliexpress.com/item/220V-1-2-3-Ways-Wireless-ON-OFF-Lamp-Remote-Control-Switch-Receiver-Transmitter/32683969438.html

forgot to add - funily enough the first time i ordered the same product, i got a strange tracking nr, which said i received the item, alto i didn't. My local post couldn't find it, but I disputed and ali sent me the money back. Hope I receive the stuff this time, it's one of the things i really need, not just to satisfy my consumer needs

If you haven't ordered by now it's probably too late.

Some of my Ali orders from yesterday are showing up as "shipped" but I have my doubts that they've really left the seller's warehouse.

Some seller's said that you had until the 7th to order so your shit can be sent, since the 9th is the day in which the chinkpost is going to stop.
I ordered some stuff yesterday and the seller "shipped" them already, but who knows, maybe the packages won't leave China on time.

Are there any good external hard drives or even plain hds on Aliexpress anymore?

Chinks don't produce hard drives

Welp, I got chinked. The $2 hard storage cases I got exuded a horrible gasoline odor that can't be removed without soap.

The smell got on my hands, on my phone, on my cushion, on my paycheck, on the towel I used to wipe my hands after washing them, on the paper towels I used to dry off my hands and clean my phone, on the trash can I threw the paper towels in, and is currently spreading throughout my room. Disputes have been filed, window is wide open, and air purifier is on highest setting.

> order something
> pay extra for ePacket because it's slightly faster, in my experience
> 24 hours later get item shipped notice
> takes 5 days until the tracking number even updates
> only update says it was "picked up"

did the seller lie about shipping or is it the new year bullshit?

Chuwi, Teclast and Cube got tablets ignore the rest.

Teclast is the worst, horrible qc and errors in design masked by high numbers, not working features but the cheapest. < Their stylus pens actually might not work.

Chuwi is something in between, got average cpus/ram/screen etc but I don't see people complaining about it.

Cube's cool but expensive.

Don't visit techtablets. It's ran by a spaniard who eats trash food distributed by markets when the foods is after expired date. He claims exploding batteries are a feature. Don't click any of his links. Shill/10

What about KingDian?

Mpow bt receiver is best that i have tried. I use them with my sennheiser hd558 and the battery last like 8 hours. Volume also gets very loud. Paid like 15 dollars for mine. I have also tried some 4 dollar shit brands but the volume was way too low.

They make SSDs

Dear friend please be understand

Shit, thought I read that prepaids were a recommended payment method

I got the same experience with the Xiaomi store, made an order last week and it's still sitting on "Waiting for pick up" in the tracking. Can't really blame the seller, I guess it's up to the chinkpost whether they get there to pick it up before the holidays or after...

do sellers on aliexpress allow custom phone cases (like a redmi 4x version of a case they sell for a similar phone) or is that all on the sweatshop?

Can somebody recommend a way to prevent cord from wearing down? Whenever something of mine breaks, it's always because the wire snapped at the jack or device end. There are shrinking wraps and some kind of sleeves, but I have no idea what's good.

It seems swedish customs is going to get btfo by the chinks by just reroute the packages through another eu country first. Hopefully no need for the hassle.

Opened a dispute and the seller replied they’ll provide a refund of 33% of the value I paid because the cables work.

Should’ve just said they didn’t work from the offset.

>cord
>jack
audio jack cables? get one with decent strain relief, not too stiff and not too soft and at least 1/2" in length (the ones that look like a spiral are often the best, imo. ymmv and you might want to try looking-for/trying something locally before purchasing anything)

I don't understand the question.
Cases work for specific phones which are listed on the product page.

yes, headphone cables and mouse cables too. Got any examples? I have trouble looking for them, I'm not even sure what to call them

that's how it always was, shitty sellers give tracking numbers sometimes weeks before they actually ship anything.

WHERE ARE MY DISCOUNTS AT, /CSG?
YOU SAID THERE WILL BE DISCOUNTS BEFORE THE CHINESE NY

Bumping this, I'm also interested but wary of buying from dhgate.

pls recommend me a decent chink webcam Sup Forums

Unsure if there's something to watch out for really. For what it's worth I showed my mom the website 'cuz she orders fake designer stuff daily and she has yet to be scammed or have issues.
It works mostly like Ali.

They have multiple price points for the same monitor. If I understand this correctly, the more expensive options have no dead pixels/less chance of defects?