White scum

white scum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Za04FFkAyqI
youtube.com/watch?v=x7jWm68AEI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no you

Germany's been cucked so hard half the posters are either muzzies or niggers. That's pretty sad.

>football hooligans
>not scum regardless of race

A lot smaller fraction than American beaners and blacks tho

True. But I like Germany so it's sad to see how fucked things are getting. It always starts off small.

>tfw you will see Angela Merckel overthrown in your lifetime
have hope, Amerifriend

For context, it's a football club supporters in Denmark giving bottles to a bottle collector so she can turn them in at the store and get food.

OP's image can easily get confused with skinheads being mean though, like OP wanted

There's a chance she doesn't even want to have another term. She said she isn't sure if she wants.

Sup Forums is a cesspool.

I am a Greek

I want the other Greeks to understand that most Americans here are not native whites and that every single Canadian here is an immigrant.
Immigrants are the worst thing in this board because they roleplay always as whites.

everyone who likes shitmany is a subhuman

this

I'm not surprised. From my understanding, it looks like nobody in Germany likes her because of her garbage policies

they enjoy this
europeans are honorless

If it was blacks they'd be kicking her in the back of her head while she was down on the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=Za04FFkAyqI

Yeah, giving money and bottles to poor people picking bottles is suprisingly enjoyable, and it keeps the streets clean. You should try it once, miser

you know what i mean

>you know what i mean
We know you should go back.

HE

HAS

This is my country.

>norgayan autist

fuck outa here

NO

STYLE

Then why are you in europe?

Sounds like youre the one with no honor

I am a Greek.

HE

HAS

If you can't stand some drunk retards bantering a woman, maybe go back to your shithole and stone women to death because they got raped?

This is my Greek continent.

NO

m8 it's mostly trolls fishing for (you)s
or actual shitskins, but those aren't nearly as common as the trolls

GRACE

THIS

KONG

>trolls

HAS

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

A

Anyone who defends the scum in OP's picture is a subhuman. You don't treat old women like that.

What are they even doing? It looks like she's just trying to bathe in a public fountain or something.

FUNNY

>Turkroaches getting married to their cousins from Turkey
wew lad, it's fucking nothing.

You haven't seen subhuman then. This is borderline.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7jWm68AEI0

FACE

You know that Turks have more rights than other foreigners you germshit.
You know that the girls get fucked by Southern Europeans while the richer germs buy some Slavic whores from the Internet.
And it's usually Turkish men with germ passports who marry women from Turkey, not otherwise.

I know you're memeing, but this is what shitskins unironically believe and it's pretty funny 2bh

>logger that lives near Canada
>half white and half native american

Great show idiots. Your hatred only impedes on future advancement. Now shut up.

>not honoring where we came from
>and where we're going

It's this horrible idea that we can't be both modern, and ancient at both times.

She collects bottles for the deposit.
These guys just have their fun throwing their bottles in that fountain so she has to get in there to get her money.

It's true and you know it.

>Finn in dindunuffinn
TRIGGERED

I'm literally half Cree Indian. My culture is at the MOST risk of bein appropriated ever. Black people are even try to link themselves into us.

Great songs were song among us, but it wasn't_

AAOOOAAAHAAAA nigger

They didn't know a genocide like ours and neither did the northern European jews.

That was a real genocide.

HE

Yeah okay that is a bit shitty.

I will always push the point ofthe north american native over this tiny population of niggers.

How dare you say, that they deserve rights over them.

don't worry they will all get slaughtered in 5 years. we will butcher them like pigs.

I love the immigrants taking our women meme
most girls I know act like they love immigrants but they would never go out with one

BRONDBY
BRONDBY
BRONDBY
BRONDBY
BRONDBY

Don't bring us into this, Pedro.

>Turkey
>don't worry they will all get slaughtered in 5 years. we will butcher them like pigs.
If this doesn't make all the German posters cum in their pants; nothing will.