Dolphin is the best file manager on linux

>dolphin is the best file manager on linux
>still no option to right click a picture and set as wallpaper

curious how kdefags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

store.kde.org/p/1169583/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also doesn't theme the kde menu bar background. Not every idiotic Windows arrangement has to be adopted.

Works on my machine.

nice pictures, faggot

Juan, using store.kde.org/p/1169583/ has a shit ton of bugs. such a simple feature is not part of the os naively come on

having "Set as wallpaper" as a right click menu option for every single picture is the computing equivalent of a unitasker in the kitchen

Is there any reason to even use a DE? I've stuck with nothing but i3 for the past year and it's been great...

That is such a specific operation, why do you need it in your drop down menu?

how is it specific? every major de has it.

>Not keeping your Avo slicer nested in the Banana slicer nested in the Watermelon slicer
Do you even program?

unrealistic representation of the average banana size

>>still no option to right click a picture and set as wallpaper
Is this a much asked-for feechur? I might change my desktop picture once a year, mostly less.
If you're desperate for variety there are utilities that will either give you a new pic each time you fire up or change the pic as often as every few seconds.

>i3
I use Dolphin file manager with JWM because that's what I fucking want to do. I don't give a shit about that stupid bullshit you baby.

>best file manager
You misspelled SpaceFM

KDE can do this though, iirc

It's for black bananas

sfm is atrocious fork of pcmanfm (the actual best fm)

>being a 2-panel faggot
>not 4-panel master race

pcman doesn't even keep tabs from different panels separate

>being a gui multi panel ''master'' race
>not using midnight commander

not sure what you mean but imo it's not really meant to be used a multi panel split so use the fork suppose that's what it's for

>not sure what you mean
pcman would open display these four tabs in the same list, making it impossible to tell which panel each is from without remembering or clicking them.

>using a Wii emulator as a file system
Fucking linux fags

I never actually noticed that it's "missing". And I'm also not sure it should be there.

I got curious so I tried, nemo doesn't have it. thunar does it it will just set the picture as a wallpaper on screen 1, doesn't open a dialog to choose which screen I'd like it on and how (tiled, scaled, whatever).

I agree with this, to me it's more clutter in the menu for something I'd rarely use.

This looks gorgeous user
Better than both Mac OS X and Windows 10
Maybe KDE is good now...

>linux
>using a GUI
pleb

That's Deepin, not KDE

Ranger is comfy af despite being made in Python.

>pcmanfm
>doesn't position desktop icons properly
>has no option of alignment to grid

>it literary does
>it literary has

INSTALL KDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY U ALL HATE KONQI T_T

>click on harddrive
>can't tell whether it's xfs, ntfs or whatever

Like, I get they want you to use a dedicated program like gparted to format drives, but just displaying the info should be something a file explorer can do

>Mfw nemo even lets me do this on my baby-ass distro of Peppermint

store.kde.org/p/1169583/ ?

>Imagine Alton Brown angry face.