Is he okay?

is he okay?

He's never been okay

this

It's why we love him

I'm worried.

He better not be pulling a Bowie, I could not handle losing them both in the same fucking year.

the face of england

the bloke's like 50 and hes living a relatively healthy lifestyle at the momentt he just looks homeless

stop pushing this meme Thom won't die any time soon he's in his 40s

His face really is the face of England. Depression and misery, but with an optimistic look towards heaven.

He is 49, bowie was 69. Has atleast 3 more good albums in him

No he's dying

he'll be fine

dead before christmas

>looks 60 years old
>only 47
>pic related is the same age

what happened

leto is the nightman

his eyes are dreamy

Cancer doesn't really care about a person's age nor their health choices

Does anyone know if the new album will be on Spotify?

yes

Are you retarded? Bowie was a life long smoker. Cancer definitely cares about your health choices. Sometimes it doesn't but most of the time it does.

orgasm intensifies

chad vs robot basically

Thom doesn't have cancer

stop being retarded

>Are you retarded? Bowie was a life long smoker.
No, but apparently you are. There are loads of people who have never smoked a day in their life that have gotten cancer. And there's more than only one type of cancer. Moron.

I'd also like to add that age is a huge factor too. Your chances of getting cancer shoot way the fuck up when you pass the age of 60, even if you have lived a healthy life. Thom is going to be fine, for now, he'll die eventually though.

I know from personal experience. I have a phobia of cancer and I've probably done as much research about it as most doctors.

I never said he did, idiot. That was someone else. All I said was that cancer doesn't give a shit about your age or how healthy you are. You can still get cancer.

You're stupid as fuck. I know people can get cancer if they haven't smoked you twat. My mom died of cancer when she was 25, she hadn't smoked a day in her life. I'm saying that your chances go way the fuck up if you smoke and drink, which is contradictory to your original statement.

>which is contradictory to your original statement.
lmao you are retarded. My entire point was that even if you aren't a heavy drinker/smoker you're still at risk for cancer. Go eat a cock and I'm glad your fictional mother died. Faggot.

>Cancer doesn't really care about a person's age nor their health choices

Wow user. Work on your comprehension.

It doesn't you fucking retard. Even if you are an extremely healthy person, you are at risk of cancer. What the fuck do you not understand? Have you never heard of skin cancer or say testicular cancer?

sick thread user

good thread

lol, smokers actually believe this

well the singles are already there

screen capping this thread lads

fuck off