Is this the greatest piece of art to ever grace the earth?

is this the greatest piece of art to ever grace the earth?

no

ignore him

yes

that's weird, I thought I had my pleb filter on

lol

but no seriously his best album yet fuck p4k

oh yea. It's a love letter to toronto. Drake's my hometown hero so all the local name drops blew my mind first time I heard it.

not really, IYRTITL was a better Toronto album

this failed to live up to the Toronto hype

literally no album could live up to the hype his PR built with this

No, fuck you.

Stop shitposting an album that's mediocre at best.

why so salty? Mad that plebs can't into drizzy?

No fuck you and your shit opinion I'll do whatever I want and there's nothing you can do about it

hah

lol, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around m8

I'm pretty sure you're the same group of faggots who actually think Kanye is the shit

lol mad fag

kanye is underwhelming in terms of albums but he's got some great singles & his deep cuts are fantastic.

He's good but Drake is better

lol this isn't 2010 faggot

Go back to 9gag if you're going to post "LOL U MADD" pleb

lol mad fag

I did it again

Is this thread a competition to see who can come up with the biggest hyperbole ever?

You have to be 18+ to use this site

or just 18

baka get out of here with this meme

Memes: The Thread

I swear Drake stans are the dumbest

can we stop with the shitposting please I just want to talk about how perfect VIEWS is

Weston Road Flows is 10/10 hip-hop music and no one can tell me otherwise

The quality of meme threads has dropped significantly. Seriously the same 6 shitty meme threads are posted everyday

this isn't meme nigga
go back to listening to you pedo anime 'music'

this is what I'm saying. Such a dope track

40 one hand saving this nigga career rn lol

Can we all just agree that 40 is among the best producers that isn't Kanye (AKA GOAT)
I can literally listen to a song and tell it's a 40 song. He paved Drake's career and keeps it alive.

below mediocre is my final rating

40>ye

He's the best producer in hiphop for the past 6 years straight and its not even a competition

The duo of 40 and Drake surpass any other combination there's ever been in the genre

I live in toronto
drake is shit

GTA isn't tdot, man

what is yeezus?

a trash album not even produced by kanye west

bitch i study schoenberg
better b8 next time
better memes

ya fãm this is str8 heat u feel? drizzy put out a classic hahahahahahah VIEWS ALREADY A CLASSIC

*tips snapback*

DG lite

if anyone seriously thinks this is good, they should go back to >>>/reddit/

imma need sum sauce

Nigger, Kanye is absolute fucking garbage, fuck outta here, "production", can't even proficiently play instruments, lyricism is the high point of rap music and both Drake and Kanye are blown out of the fucking water by people that are half their fucking age.

no one wears those anymore fucking loser
they wear these and make sure to curve the brim more than a korean baseball player

light trolling
go into detail on how people half kanys and drakes age are blowing them out.
are they 15 years old?

it's not even in the top 4 you fool

I live in toronto
GTA is shitter than shit

this album is trash, drake is trash, and Toronto is trash.

im actually listening to this album and it Thumps... the fuck yall on

>kanye is underwhelming in terms of albums but he's got some great singles & his deep cuts are fantastic.

nice b8

please user

we already know u nutted to that shit u dont need sauce fag

PLEASE JUST tELL uS

This is very true. Lemonade comes close, but the shit he pulled with the whole contract evasion thing with birdman on iyrtitl was GOAT

the production on the album is incredible, but nothing can save the charisma black hole that is 2016 drake

>implying its better than So Far Gone
>implying its better than If You're Reading This Its Too Late
>implying those two mixtapes aren't better than any of his albums

This album is pretty mediocre guys.

nah you're a pleb man

He's never sounded this comfortable on any of his work. You can tell his one is just natural progression.

lol okay whatever you say bud. this album was way over hyped and certainly isn't his best. but think what you will.

>over-hyped

that's you letting outside shit affect your perception of just the music but whatever

any Drake fan knows this is his best

Nice assumptions there buddy. I don't ever let anything but the music and the content of albums speak for themselves. I don't let p4k and Fantano influence my opinion and in fact have listened numerous times. It's good, but it certainly isn't his best. Anyway, you're going to sit here saying it's his best like a pleb so, plebathon on my friend.

you're so pleb if you think Views is worse than any of his other work

now stop being retarded and let's enjoy Drake

On lsd this gif is so much better
I'm looking directly into her eyes, not her ass
She's having so much fun shaking her ass, it's hilarious, it seems so silly

>people actually listen to rap and hip hop instead of music

3/10 at least I bothered to reply

listen to toru takemitsu - reqiuem
trippy song while you are on LSD

FAGGOT ALERT!

I thought Drake was something everyone grew out of when they were 16 and were old enough to realize he's nothing special.

he's special to me

fuck you

Go to sleep buddy, you got school in the morning and can't miss the bus!

tomorrow is Saturday you fucking retard

lol

We must be on different parts of the planet, Monday tomorrow here.

nah that's not a specific performer, but metal as a genre in general (that you grow out of)

what the fuck stop shitposting ur making me wanna puke

die

>specific performer addressed in original post: Drake
>nah that's not a specific performer
>but metal as a genre in general (that you grow out of)
>????

We got a Drake fan over here guys. Let me guess you're 13 and your favourite rappers are Biggie, Tupac, Eminem and Drake.

not him but you're dumb af lol

I'll be leaving, sorry for that outburst. I have been bested.

at what age did you grow out of metal, newfag?

good

come back tomorrow when you're not being so mean man

Shut the fuck up dude, you're a fan of Drake and clearly hate to hear anything you like badmouthed. Drake is in no way an innovative artist, seriously. Him and Ye are literally the most overhyped artists in hip hop today. Their skills are average and put nothing special to the table.

You probably think I'm just fucking with you but i'm 100% serious.

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about Drake and you're talking about growing out of metal? What fucking relevance does this even have?

I'm not fucking with you when I say I don't take anything you say or anything on this board 100% serious
:)

lol slow down idiot

>What in the flying fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about Drake and you're talking about growing out of metal? What fucking relevance does this even have?
pic related

biggie tupac em are all top 5 GTFO out of here with your stupid fucking hipster shit

Name 5 good things Drake offers to the table. Please

>lol slow down idiot

Ironic.

I like his music

Other people like his music but you don't

Nothing I can say will make you like his music

Get over it fuck

He probably doesn't even understand the reference lol

thank you

Avoid the question I see. My dude, I simply asked you 5 things Drake is offering to the table that other artists aren't, you enjoy this guy and want to treat him like God and you can't even answer. I'm not telling you to convince me to like him, get that clear since you can't fucking read for some reason. Let me fucking reiterate for your dumb ass. Name 5 good things Drake offers to the table. Please. Don't even fucking reply if you're not going to answer the question.

>He probably doesn't even understand the reference lol
>hey guys look at this dumb head!!! im wayyy more smarters then dis guy! i get this reference that is irelevant and completely retarded!11one!!

Shut the fuck up

I don't care I'm not spoonfeeding you as to why I like Drake fuck off I just do

Why are you so worried about it?

>he really didn't get the reference

oh wow look at this guy and laugh people

anyways I also love One Dance

Definitely will be one of my favorites for a while

>i donts know why me likes this guy!! i just do!

Holy shit you're such a faggot literally. You'll probably listen to anyone just because other people are. I asked you a very simple question and you can't even tell me why the artist is good.

I'm not allowed to listen to Drake until I'm in a relationship or I will cry. Only music by Kanye can keep me going.

Because it sounds good to my ears

faggot lol