I thought prices were supposed to drop

I thought prices were supposed to drop

Guess you thought wrong nigger

Not one single one of those is being sold by newegg you fucking stupid little newfag. I want you to fucking look at EVERY seller and tell me one of those is sold by newegg i won't fucking believe you, it's third party trash.
fuck off.

The prices are never going back to normal now that they know they can charge more. It's going to be console gaming or nothing from here on out.

Can they get away with it though? It seems like most cards are just being bought up by whales who own dozens of GPUs, so unless mining keeps its crazy level of popularity, sales will drop pretty soon

>whales

Nah, some niggas just tryna make some extra coin on the side

But it's not their core market buying them. Once all of the cryptofags lose all of their money and stop buying up GPUs in massive batches, no one will be willing to pay that much anymore and the sellers will have no choice but to drop the price.

Buying up even the 1050tis to mine monopoly money, you are the worst kind of cryptonigger

I think Nvidia is waiting for that moment to release the next generation of graphics cards. The moment everyone is buying cheap used graphics cards instead of new ones.

the market doesn't react that quickly

besides it will take a long price depression for crypto to start hurting the miners.

Give it 2 months. eBay is already showing signs of lower prices.

Maybe Sony is paying Nvidia to keep the prices high so that people will be turned off on the high prices and get a PS4 instead.

oops, sorry guys.

Hahaha why would you think that?? They're staying this high

You can buy them straight from Nvidia now near the MSRP.

can I order a vega from AMD?

I need it for blender

Yeah nah, that's retarded. Online retailers will hold on to that pipe dream for a while but once miners drop mining, those $1.2k GPU's are going to start gathering dust. Lots of dust. I'm all for being a negative nancy but sometimes the reality is not so grim.

Not at the moment. Only Nvidia is selling their own cards.

any idea about nvidia's shipping rates, tho?

Those look like cards from the HD5XXX era. If you're going to troll at least do your research first.

>console gaming or nothing from here on out
Speak for yourself. I have 8x GTX 1080ti, 14x GTX 1070, 21x GTX 1060

Lot's of PC gaming happening over here. For example, I frequently play the text based game DCSS.

Oh yeah? Well my dad works at nintendo.

Miners don't even care about price depression. they only care about difficulty.

> they know they can charge more
They can't, since nobody is going to buy. Only those retailers who bought those cards at a higher price, can't sell them lower. The rest will lower their prices.

What's more hilarious is that even at the peak of BTC a 1050Ti could only generate about $1.35 a day at a cost of ~21 cents.

I'd rather pay $800 for a 1070Ti making ~$6/day than $210 for a 1050Ti making $1
But you know, I dont play the cryptoscam.

Its not only the cryptoniggers its jew resalers that buy all stock and resale for more

I hope everyone fucking dies.

Free shipping but everything Nvidia sells is "founders edition" and out of stock. I'm not paying $300 for a 1060.

None of the miners are buying resale-priced cards - they've got scripts auto refreshing the sale pages and buying whatever comes into stock at the appropriate price.