Hey loser hipsters i was just checking in to see what you listen to. Probably some dumb shit no one has ever heard off...

Hey loser hipsters i was just checking in to see what you listen to. Probably some dumb shit no one has ever heard off. I on the other hand have super diverse taste. Pic related is my favourite album but in addition to that i enjoy fun mainstream artists like Beyonce and Lady Gaga, plus experimental underground stuff like Grimes and SOPHIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTU2iSdsU8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gE5bD54-ewg
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7hdF7Xyns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you reply to this post you'll get a gf this year

nice shitpost gave me a good laugh good job m8 gave you an 8.8

thats not even the best beatles album, its abbey road. strike one. and strike two is liking beyonce and lady gaga, they are trash. who cares if they sold a lot of albums. and this is better than revolver

don't want a girlfriend as I'm not in a position or have the energy to keep one but i would like to have sex at least once this year. last year wasn't great

this is better than any Beatles album ever

I'd rather a bf but thanks

this.

endors toi translates to "fall asleep" and is way better than i'm only sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=vTU2iSdsU8Q

>meme impala

>memetles
agreed fellow patrician

That song is actually what I'm Only Sleeping sounds like on acid

Man I'll be honest can I just get exactly 3 replies to this post?

>retarded teenagers actually believe this

what the fuck? Lonerism is literally Revolver 2: Electric Boogaloo, it's not better at all

Worth a shot

>it's not better at all
youtube.com/watch?v=gE5bD54-ewg

impurity cat doesnt mean that i cant ask for positive bonuses

Dos

lol

B U T T E
U
T
T
E

>being this much of a disgusting shill

talk to us when Tame Impala gets over their LE SEW RETRO phase

done and done.

their sound is very contemporary actually

Heroin is better and most interesting than anything The Beatles ever did

>perimental underground stuff like Grimes

This. It's like the whole classic Beatles-y 60's psych sound with modern production and aesthetics. It gets way too much hate, but it's not a masterpiece or something like that. It's undeniable that Kevin is a great producer and songwriter.

heroin is a great goddamn song

This is just 80's synth pop revival m8

what's the point of this post? obviously Heroin is going to be better than 100% of music, everyone knows this and no one is trying to argue otherwise

> Like Heroin
> No one else likes it
> come to Sup Forums
> Everyone likes it

this is way better than heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7hdF7Xyns

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

okay

scruffles does it again

pls

shit dude i love tame impala but no

I'm only settling for one, and that means I will get her.

dude yes

And

please please please

No

But I don't want a gf I want dubs
check 'em

Fun fact: Did you know that when The Beatles went on their last world tour in 1966 not one song off of Revolver was ever played in concert?

FUCK YES (literally pls)

damn you just reminded me i havent been laid in 2016

Just when I thought I could trust you guys...

pls

please
PELASE!!

Beatles I can understand but you lost me at Beyonce and Lady Gaga.

t

LOOMIS
O
O
M
I
S

k

proof?

Nothing to lose

y-you wouldn't lie to me, would you?

plz dont let me down senpai