I need a new chair, what is good for $300 AUD, there isn't shit about chairs on the wiki

I need a new chair, what is good for $300 AUD, there isn't shit about chairs on the wiki.

I'm not buying a busted ass "gaming chair"
Need something with 8+ hours of sitting

Other urls found in this thread:

metta.ru/catalog/samurai_s1/samurai_s_3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>8+ hours sitting
you live a pathetic life

>you live a pathetic life
lul

>morning
gym

>day job
graphic designer

>evening
do something with my girlfriend

I have that exact chair. It's comfy.

Used Aeron

no, get a Herman Miller.

No i dont i have sex and lots of it too. Just had a sex this morning before work
standing desk

Find a used aeron.

>used aeron c 300 bones not 30 minutes from me on CL
Deal or am I gonna get v&?

Same, bretty gud in original form, but I was in Office Depot recently, and they've changed the seat bottom to shitty thin foam. Ruined.

>I need a new chair, what is good for $300 AUD, there isn't shit about chairs on the wiki.
>I'm not buying a busted ass "gaming chair"
>Need something with 8+ hours of sitting
Used Aeron (make sure to get the right size for your weight) or Steelcase Leap V2.

Steelcase Gesture reporting in. I could sit in this forever.

this

Do I really have to spend that much for a good chair?

I have an ergohuman. It is pretty comfy. It is about the same price as a used Aeron, except it has more adjustments and a head rest. Aeron's were actually designed for old people because they sit down a lot.

Ikea MARKUS meme chair

Not OP but ive been wanting to replace my shitty old chair for a long time. I looked on CL and there's a used office furniture place in my town that has a bunch of aerons for 375 per. Are these really the GOAT chair? I think im gonna go check out the place today.

IKEA VOLMAR won the test of the biggest and most reliable consumer magazine in germany its 350 AUD tho ( here it is 220 eurobucks)

They're breddy gud. I'd upgrade from my humanscale freedom for one. The foam is kinda groady after a while. Uhuhuhuhuh.

lose some weight first

>I'm not buying a busted ass "gaming chair"

Let me tell you about gaming chairs.
>Me and my bro are artfags, live in our chairs +10h a day.
>Have a Martela logic 400, which can cost up to 1500€ Bought it second hand for 250€ and all parts had been replaced. Basically a new chair.
>Fat as fuck bro who's nearly 3 times my size has a DxRacer King series.
>After 4 years of daily +10h sitting the Martela is wobbling to a point it's messing with my back and the upholstery is beyond fucked.
>Bro's DxRacer is in a near pristine condition and doesn't wobble at all.
>Mfw

That pure steel frame holds up 10x better than these damn expensive ergo chairs.
Ditched the Martela couple of days ago and bought myself a gayming chair for 300€.
Looks like it came from the same factory as the DxRacer. Same frame and everything.
The higher end gaming chairs with steel frames and that better tilt mechanism are god tier. I can only recommend them.
Only real advantage the ergo chairs have is the adjustable seat depth, which of course is a very nice thing to have.

High end chair brands like this usually last ten years or more if you take care of them, that's why the secondhand market is so recommended--if you find one in decent condition it'll last.

Plus the comfort is more than worth it.

Can confirm. The foam is shite, I got this one DIRT cheap second hand but it's built like a Mack truck. Honestly if you're like me you probably don't even need the rear foam. I've used and abused this chair for hours on end. If you get yourself one in relatively good condition it'll last you a couple decades at least.

this chair is pretty good

why doesn't this shit come with a headrest? It's the only reason I didn't buy it

its marketed as an office chair so they played the design safe i guess

Mesh chairs are great, in the west they go for 600+.
I got mine with kevlar kind of material for $300, was really tired after 16 hour day in normal chair, not anymore
save money for the proper mesh chair

Sit on your gf. Insert dick into anus for max comfort.

I agree, but I wanna see a pic of yours otherwise my automatic instinct is to regard you as a shill for Big Mesh.

Pic of your gf too Ass Chair shill.

you mean of my actual chair? this is the model, it's made in russia I don't think they sell it on export, that's why it's only ~300

Ah well never know what you'll find at the flea market. Can't see the original pic filename as I'm using Clover and haven't bothered to arse with the settings. What model?

metta.ru/catalog/samurai_s1/samurai_s_3/

Huh neat. Kevlar eh, ever have a go at it with a potato knife?

>tfw nowhere near me sells used gestures
I might just say fuck it and buy a Leap, those things are fuckin everywhere.

I don't think it's kevlar so don't want to try, it's pretty strong polymer in a month it hasn't changed a bit, i'm pretty light though

>bought a chair out together with used parts by a retard
>it falls apart
Amazing.

Well at least it's mesh, it probably won't retain the smell of the thousand Slavic programmers who relentlessly abused it with a steady diet of Salo and Kvas.

What's the deal with mesh
I only have ever used normal cushion chairs, what does mesh do that's so amazing

Yes goyim buy my chair it's only 399

>he fell for the markus meme

ikea is swedish, you don't want that

who cares

sent from my nokia phone inside my volvo v70

1000% get a used Aeron. I used to have minor lower back pain, completely gone since getting an Aeron.

Spending $$$ on a chair is absolutely worth it if you spend most days at work sitting on one.

Got mine for the same price on CL.

>Need something with 8+ hours of sitting

>I might just say fuck it and buy a Leap, those things are fuckin everywhere.
I think the Gesture is still too new to the market to be found used. I only saw like four on eBay while I was shopping for it, and with like 200-300$ in shipping attached. New ended up costing less than those "deals." Being able to customize it helped too.