If you could entirely nuke and destroy a country, which one would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D-2oQONdAU
answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Death_and_tomb
thespiritofislam.com/mohammed-jesus/34-how-did-mohammed-die.html
islamqa.info/ar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UK or Germany. Shit Why are you so cruel? why just one?

Latvia in order to kill fewer people

Israel

there, no more fights

Saudi Arabia

Either Germany or Africa

United States

They'll come and fight you then

I wish I could destroy Slovakia or Romania, but I must use this nuke to make the world a better place. As much as it pains me I'm gonna go with the USA.

all the red countries in pic related

Russia. Now we don't need to worry about anything in the east.

Same with this pic

But if I really had to choose: Iran

China

>Africa
>country
French """education"""

when did ethiopia convert to islam?

Think i'd choose ukraine desu

better preventing than curing

Saudi Arabia most likely.

Would virtually eradicate Wahabbi Islam. There would still be some radical clerics in the neighboring countries but with the head of the snake cut off the body will slowly die.

luxemburg

you just enabled iran tho
think twice about that
I wouldn't nuke saudia without nuking Iran at the same time honestly it would cause a disaster

This. Or India.

Entirely for population control, not because I hate Chinese or Indian.

This. Better to nuke Iran then we can focus on the Sunnis.

Everyone agrees to fight against the Saudis, though it's more complicated with the Shiites shits

I'd take Iran over the Saudis any day tbqh

can i just nuke the entire continent of africa? if not just libya

actually it's easier to get arabs to agree to fight iran than to fight saudia in my opinion

wtf why malta we helped build your country :(

Yes. But it's harder to get the Westerners agree to fight Iranians than Saudis, that was my point.

And the final goal isn't to cooperate with the Arabs but to annihilate them and their """religion"""

yeah but now you keep sending autists.

well instead of nuking us you should help us in our time of need like we did to you wtf

Wtf i hate spen now

imagine cleansing the world of all Indians or Chinese. That will be a big pushback for overpopulation then. Think I'd choose India

This shithole (flag) I'm posting from.

I could live with the Arabs as long as Wahabbi Islam was eradicated. Islam is kind of at the point Christianity was at a few hundred years ago. Extremely socially conservative, very strict rules, and very barbaric punishments for violating said rules. For Islam to be allowed to exist in the modern world it has to basically catch up to or surpass where Christianity is today. While there are very vocal and devout Christians we've reached a point where Christians can separate law from God and can prioritize law over God. Islam needs to untangle it's law and politics from its religion.

Thank you for your martyrdom.

norgay
fuck norgay

this
there are already efforts to do that by based muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=1D-2oQONdAU

fair enough, nuke kebab.
noone likes them here because of 1565

we wuz one country before kebab neva forget

Mad your immigration request got denied?

China

Impossible.

ISIS is the true Islam. The Koran conveys the speech of God itself. It's timeless, universal and can't be changed.

The only Arabs we can trust are the apostates. Ideologically, fuck Islam.

never forget

>Israel
>Pakistan
>India
>China
>Saudi Arabia
>Somalia
>Turkey
>Algeria
I would make a dice with these countries on it, and enjoy nuking whatever I roll.

this

for a time the crusades were true christianity and so did the catholic church
there is something called reform
removing kebab before serbia was even a thing

The Bible isn't the speech of God.

The crusades were an answer to the mudslime's invasion.

Just try to compare Jesus and Muhammad. A pedo rapist goatfucker who killed thousands of innocents, misbelievers and his own brothers too.

Englandx10000000000

No other country comes close. History's goons and scam artists, the absolute worst genetic pond scum ever on this earth.

And he died from poison like the sub human he was. How glorious for a supposed "God"'s prophet

if only the knights were still around maybe we could have removed them once and for all.

oh man i dont wanna get into this
he died from poison?

Germany

Just to see the EU implode and doom the white race

>Muhammad died in 632 A.D. He died as a result of being poisoned following his attack upon and conquest of the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. About 2 month before his attack on Khaibar Muhammad failed in an attempt to go to Mecca. This failure resulted in the Treaty of Hudaybiyya with the Meccans. He returned humiliated in the eyes of the Meccans and in the minds of his people. To lift their defeated spirit, Muhammad told his followers that the events at Hudaybiyya were really a victory. In fact, another convenient "revelation" was given to Muhammad as proof that it really was a victory (Sura 48:1). However, Allah was not able to deliver the Meccan's goods as booty, so Muhammad told his followers that they were going to attack and plunder the weaker Jewish settlement of Khaibar.

(…)

>Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, a Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate some of the poisoned lamb and died as a result three years later.
answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm

China obviously

UK

>answering islam
sigh use an actual source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Death_and_tomb

>A few months after the farewell pilgrimage, Muhammad fell ill and suffered for several days with fever, head pain, and weakness.[189] He died on Monday, 8 June 632, in Medina, at the age of 62

He fell ill because of the poison. You don't even know your own shitty religion, retard.

I'm an atheist but you're being retarded mate

>muh atheist

And this is why you're lying about Islam.

>Q7. Host: How did Mohammed die? (2:31)

>Dr. Labib: How did he die? Well, of course, he fought through many battles. And in one of the battles, he lost his front teeth. And then, one day, he was invited by a woman, who wanted to poison him. And she asked what part of the part of the body of the lamb he likes better? And then they told the other shoulder. She put a lot of ...to poison him. And he asked, what part of the body of the lamb he likes better. Then he told the other soldiers. He put a lot of poison in that. He has another person with him, and the other person ate from that lamb, and he died instantly. Mohammed ate a little piece and stopped. And then they discovered that it was poisoned, but the poison started to work in the body of Mohammed until he died. And he died on the lap of his wife Aysha. She was the youngest one. He married her when she was six years old, and he was 53. And he had intercourse with her when she was 9, and he was 56. And she was the most beloved, because she was the most beautiful of his wives, the youngest, of course. And when he died, he died on her room, because he has rooms for every wife. Every one of his wives has a special room. In some of the books they say nine wives. In some of the books they say 14 wives. And in some of the books they say 21 wives. But anyhow, he has all these number of wives. And when he died, he died with Aysha because she was the most beloved. And he died on her lap. And when he died, she told everybody, "Mohammed is dead." But he died by the effect of this poison.

thespiritofislam.com/mohammed-jesus/34-how-did-mohammed-die.html

Not so fast

you're looking for stupid unhistorical sources answered by retards online
all actual sources say he died from a fever in medina
I don't really care to argue with faggots like this believe what you want I don't care

Not the point. You guys are mudslimes, that's enough. I don't care about these shitty statistics, as long as you believe in Allah and his degenerate prophet you're a potential threat and so should be eliminated.

We use up least amount of resources though. If you worry about resources then kill the oil durkas or western society

>Ahmad (2784) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a Jewish woman sent a gift to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of a poisoned roasted sheep. He sent for her and asked her, "What made you do what you did?" She said, "I wanted to see if you were a Prophet, then Allaah would tell you about it, and if you were not a Prophet the people would be rid of you." Whenever the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) felt ill as a result of that he would have himself treated by cupping. On one occasion he traveled and when he entered ihraam he felt ill as a result of that and he had himself treated by cupping. The editor of al-Musnad classed it as saheeh. (Question #32762: The Jews’ attempts to kill the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

It's even written on this website.
islamqa.info/ar

it doesnt even say he died of poison *facepalm*
look mate as i said believe what you want
i'm not replying to you at this point

Also this although they arent even half as influential as they previously were

Why are Jews so evil? They took a prophet from the world

He died consecutively to poison.

He's a false prophet.

lol inferiority complex much?

>google some of these because bored
>they don't say that at all