Americans unironically drink alcohol simply to get drunk and not to enjoy the beverage

>Americans unironically drink alcohol simply to get drunk and not to enjoy the beverage

why.exe

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/25/think-you-drink-a-lot-this-chart-will-tell-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh microbrews: the country

Probably for the same reason they eat to stay alive and to to enjoy a meal.

They can't enjoy alcohol because they're lightweights.

Their beer is piss.

And jews cut part of their dick off.

What I'm trying to say is it's a cultural thing, you won't understand.

>ahh yes I drink alcohol for the unique taste

But staying alive doesn't require alcohol

But I'm uncut

It does tho

>Americups don't like the taste of alcohol

>americans
>drink

I will never understand the beer meme. It tastes like dog shit, even the fancy European beers taste bad (I don't mean Heineken, but actual imports) and being drunk isn't fun. Drunkards are also a sad site.
I'd rather mow my lawn.

This is the collective mindset of American society, 2bh.

Have you tried different kinds of red wine? Beherovka? Martini? Russian Vodka? Unicum?

I live in Oregon which is the capital of Muh Microbrews, which is really just a dick wavin' contest on who can make the most bitter IPA. It's considered weird not to be an alcoholic here.

>Israel
>uncut

are you a christfag?

>liking the taste of a literal poison
Some drinks can taste ok but alcohol itself (i.e. ethanol) is disgusting. The only reason a sane person consumes ethanol is to get drunk.

Yeah

But strong drinks like vodka, whiskey and so on can have their charm if done and drank right.

W-what ? There are people that don't drink themselves to sleep everyday?
Fucking normies shitttttttt
GET OUTTTTTTT
REEEEEE

Ah; Americans generally tend to associate Alcohol with either special occasions or wife beaters.

30% of American adults are teetotalers and another 30% drink less than one drink a week, but this is heavily skewed, as shown here: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/25/think-you-drink-a-lot-this-chart-will-tell-you/

Wtf is a teetotaler

Was about to ask the same, sounds weird af

Someone who abstains from alcohol entirely. The term comes from having "capital T-total" abstinence.

Some people want to forget.

Most wine taste bland and disgusting. It's never worth another sip. Wine is only good for flavor.