Why do poles hate poland so much that they cannot stand living there?

Why do poles hate poland so much that they cannot stand living there?

Except for all the pope pictures and nuns, it felt like a first world country

DELTWETHISRIGHT AWAY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

LAY OF THE COKE TURN OFF THE PROXY KRZYSZTOF

Besides your pic is bs we don't have birds in our cities - we ate them all.

Because why work for 4x less money if you can get 4x more for the same work somewhere else?

Cheaper cost of living?

is a meme and not true

Why would you need cheaper cost of living if your pay is shit?

You won't buy anything anyway.

>Why do poles hate poland so much that they cannot stand living there?

Genetics which predispose you to depression.

this is such a fucking bullshit

>meme
>bullshit
The biggest expense for the average person is their house.

ahahahah xDDDDD

Germans have our media, Russians have our politicians and we have nothing. I will try to love my country after 30 years when those suckers die

>Russians have our politicians
Doubt that. Ruskies are too poor intellectually and money-wise for it.

It's most likely americans and israeli. Look at PiS.

nothing is more anying than the loads of drunk scandis at polish airports.

scandis have no shame.

Remove gooks.

It does not matter. Duda to sie uda 100%

All Poland has left now is a zombie statelet not respected by anyone that serves no purpose except to provide cheap labor.

hey

I don't do labor

And there's not much entrepreneurial spirit left there thanks to the deleterious effects of communism.

Hey,

I got plenty of spirit left in my house. I drink it quite often,

because they even can't understand their happyness

t. a pole from Russia

Yeah but you can work a month in Norway, earn as much money as you would in 4 months here, and come back to Poland to spend it.

Doing bydlo abroad counts twice and scandis are quite keen at this

Yeah, food and rent. Then you're left with the equivalent of 50 bucks to spend on fun things that all have western prices.
You can exist in Poland, but you can't live.

How much average Warsaw citizen earn?

Imagine if you lived in picrelated and all you had to eat every day was borscht, vodka, aspic and kvass. You'd have only a pic of a dead pope to remind you that you don't live in Russia.

How long would you be able to keep up the belief that you're in fact not living in Russia?

butthurt slovenian autist is here

don't you get tired you uncultured swine?

>mfw all these fucking bottom feeding lowlifes in /polska/ complaining about their shitty wages when all they do is push a cart for half a day in some warehouse somewhere in eastern "poland".

It's not genetics, it's history

Autist kid talking about wages. Kek.

t. 4channer

anuuu cheeki breeki squating gopniks amirite xDDD
kys

So my 10200 above average? Kek

>eastern "poland"
Current Eastern Poland = historical Central Poland, you dumb przesiedleniec little shit

Because Sup Forums loves to hate on countries they know nothing about

I swear you must be from BG. Same BS is everyone's excuses in here as well.
It's easier to go to a country that is already "in order" rather than scratch and claw to make your birthplace better from a state of a shithole. Can you blame them, though?

Britain is Poland's new home, as long as you're white.

no it's not

>BS
Yes, it's obviously bullshit when you can objectively compare the fucking prices. Westerners have much more purchasing power and it's a goddamn fact, no matter how much you cover your ears and shout "our hard work will make this place great!".

I'll take your word for it. I am weighing my personal quality of life in BG (not high but tolerable) to what I could get in the UK. It seems comparable, travel abroad excluded. But I am young so the gap is likely to increase with time.

What struck me was the expression that you've chosen. I see wel off people in BG who still like to complain and extrapolated it to PL.

kek, basically all the self-hate is because Poland is poor?

>except for
Being a stupid edgy fedora country is not a requirement for first world status.

>BG
>PL
please stop, this is autistic enough with American states

Are you fucking stupid? There are few blocks there to fill in the damage done during the bombing of Stettin, but since when are 19th century tenements commie blocks? This is how most streets look like on street level in on your pic related in Szczecin.

This is eastern Poland you dumb fuck.

wtf, I want invest in Eastern Poland now!

why is Milwaukee's skyline in the what i got section?

Poland is shit so OP went to Milwaukee instead.

>Except for all the pope pictures and nuns
are you saying this is not 1st world trait?

>what I expected

You expected Chechnya?

There is around 700 statues of John Paul II in Poland. It's Lenin tier

>Poland is shit

so is your mom's cunt but i like muh dick go in smooth so its ok :)

>What I expected
kinda mean tbqh

Well they need to look dirtpoor to rake in all those sweet EU duckets.

I love poland desu :3

keked

they are neighbors though...

It was a bait, user.

belive me milwaukee is not a improvement

Please don't, at least not as long as the banderites are in power there.

>kresy.pl
autism

k

what's kresy.pl?

>history is autism
fuck off ukieshill

Kresy is a name for former Eastern lands of Poland

circlejerk for butthurt poles who whine about muh lost clay

autism

Easter europian countries hate themselfs, because thanks to our good friend communism we had fallen behind everyone else.

>Wbrew powszechnie przyjętemu tłumaczeniu słowa ukraina jako "okraina" - "pogranicze", nazwa Ukraina wywodzi się od staroruskiego kraj ("swoja ziemia", "rodzima ziemia") i przydomku "u", co w połączeniu oznacza antonim słowa czużbina - "cudza ziemia", "obca ziemia". Większość współczesnych badaczy języka starosłowiańskiego przyjmują właśnie tę wersję etymologii nazwy ponieważ tłumaczenie jej jako "pogranicza" z rosyjskiego okraina po raz pierwszy pojawiło się pod koniec XVII wieku w rosyjskich pracach historycznych. Nie może jednak ono być uważane za prawdziwe, gdyż sens słowa ukraina został wzięty z języka rosyjskiego, a nie starosłowiańskiego, a języki te mają spore rozbieżności merytoryczne[8].

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nothing wrong with circlejerking about history 2bh

alright, thanks guys

Yes so was called the eastern most region of Poland/the Commonwealth:
Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

P.S. Third time is the charm.
P.P.S. I switched my browser and the ctrl+c is retarded.

>Pycaнiвcький, B. M. Укpaїнcькa мoвa w: Eнциклoпeдiя «Укpaїнcькa мoвa». Київ 2000, Гpигopiй Пiвтopaк, Г. «Укpaїнa» — цe нe «oкpaїнa» w: Пoхoджeння yкpaїнцiв, pociян, бiлopyciв тa їхнiх мoв.
Spierdalaj hohlu jebany na Dniepr.

For you.

>cyrillic
really makes me think

>Swedo-Polish essayist vs ukie-shilling Krakcuck germboo
aight, time to get outta here

Poles are fine in my book. The only problem is they got kindof niggered by other countries throughout history. Then I look at South Korea, which was a 3rd world shithole 60 years ago but is now a top asian country.

Pole's gotta get on this.

Those are good salaries, m8

they're in Złoty, not Euro