>big

Hassen, please go to Pattaya and never come back

>tfw no more qt asian gf

Is he White?

>listening to Alonzo

Yes.
I'm Jean-Philippe

Is he White too?

nice bait, it will probably work. my thread only took two words for the summoning.

He smells the mixed blood

There's a reason why Asian men in television and film are portrayed as sexually awkward and emasculate... and it has a lot to do with this picture.

In the early 1900's, a massive wave of Filipino men (aka, Manongs) immigrated to California to work on farms, canning factories, and fishing boats. The pay was shit but the allure of owning a home in America was too tantalizing to pass up. Since Filipina women were prohibited from immigrating with men, towns all around California quickly filled up with single, sweaty, and good lookin' Filipino men.

These Manilatowns were packed to the brim with stylish Filipino bachelors who spent their money on new suits and their time at taxi dance halls #AmericasFirstFuckboys #JustKidding #SorryGrandpa

Taxi dance halls were immensely popular among Filipino bachelors which provided both entertainment and sexual attention. For only ten cents, Filipino men could dance with first-generation European immigrant women, show off their outfits of the day, and romance their way to secret relationships that were illegal under anti-miscegenation laws.

Despite racist laws, these interracial relationships continued to blossom
Word spread about the Manongs and white men were (for lack of a better term) TRIGGERED AS FUCK
The reality of Filipino men -- who were seen as small, weak, and inferior to white American men -- falling in love with white women become such a problem that mobs of masked white men started to raid, brutalize, and even kill the Manongs. Many of their assaults were directed at Filipino men's groins
So the next time you hear one of those bullshit stereotypes about Asian men, look back in American history and ask yourself, "WHY was America so obsessed with emasculating Asian men?" or "Why do they constantly talk about Asian men's penises?" You'll quickly realize that it has nothing to do with stereotypes being true or false, and everything to do with white male insecurity.

Asian pussy is made for big black cock only, non black need to fuck off.

Tunisie please

she had korean bf and she's such a dorky koreaboo though

truly qt asians are very few and they reserved for asian males. life is not a cuckfest like people on Sup Forums think. most people don't date out of their race.

Johnny please.

inb4 the asian-american amwf spammer

Tfw I do

that korean dude is good looking 2bh

Is she beautifu by asian and white standards ?

his face looks really flat
is that considered attractive over there?

More Asian standards I guess

Japs are so ugly

yes cause east asians dislikes high chickbone but i know that whites loves high chickbone

nigger please.

most white people have terrible taste in asians

pic related is considered beautiful by white standards

This

javbus.com/en/genre/z

>Z

Funny, because the type of Asians Brits/whites like tend to be ugly to Asians. In Asians' view white men usually get their trash.

Do east asians prefer med type or germanic type ?

Blacks have the worst taste in women, white or asian. 90% of the time you see a single women with a mutt child she's fat and ugly

t. obongo

?

t. abdul

??

>big
>white
Choose one

t. barbossa

This really, I've never seen a white girl who didnt look like white trash with a black. Don't know how people go on about muh cuckolding around here when they're taking all the ugly women

biggest dick belongs to a white person. whites are the most strongest and powerful males on this planet. even now, in the age of sjw.

i want a not austistic koreaboo western gf

Osgur you're white

Tbh, I have rarely seen Meds with East Asians, with the exception of French Arabs with SEAs, and older Meds with SEAs. As far as white, it seems to be typically men from the anglosphere. North American, UK, and Australian. This could be in large part of lower rates of English in the Med. Germs seem to prefer there women darker and like dark Asians and even blacks, more. This goes for the other Northern Europeans as well. Sweden, Norway, and such. I know this is told from the perspective of whites seem to go far. But to be honest, Asians are pretty easy to pick up no matter what you like/race you are, to varying degrees. They fall for all that easy sappy shit and aggressive stuff that western women find demeaning or misogynistic. That's why Asia is a chad's paradise and a weeb's fantasy.

So what? World records don't magically change the average dick size of a white person
instagram.com/ilayserah/

GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA

why don't we keep the rich human genetic diversity intact by not procreating between subspecies too much?
A little is okay I guess because it adds some more but otherwise we are gone to destroy some precious elements of the sapiens genome
I mean in a century we are gonna flush thousand of years of evolution down the drain at this pace
why don't we keep a little bit to ourselves?

Oh and by the way tell the Jews to stop lying in the medias and putting subliminal shit in their movies please

you're best ally turkbro but she seem autistic

>Asians - whites have the worst taste in women

>whites - blacks have the worst taste in women

Maybe different races/cultures tend to like different things. But why do some white people get some infuriated when they see white women with black guys?

Side note, I have seen a lot of black military men pull prime white and Asian tail. I reckon there is also the stereotype of the successful black men with white women, and they are usually attractive.

I don't doubt that any of this is true (to some extent), but I doubt it's the source of contemporary portrayals of Asian men as weenies.

To be honest, it really does come down to physicality. Asian men are generally smaller, with more modest musculature, and are shorter. Also, the most well-known Asian culture--Chinese, Korean, and Japanese--do have much more reserved, passive men, for whatever reason.

It is different for Filipinos and other Southeast Asians and Pacific Islanders, though.

The best Asian women have big white cocks.

this

Asían women were made for all kind of cocks really

This

Who is this girl ?

Reminder that berbers and chinks are interbreeding as we're talking

Thicc asians are the only good asians

Yeah as much shit as people are talking about nigs, Chinese men are cleaning up all over Africa and Africans in China, though the media typically focuses on the women.

have you another thing to say to my buddy ?

>media
>truth

When I was watching BBC(Brit Broadcast...not the usual BBC), news from Singapore are ALWAYS portrayed with a strong East Indian slant (90% of the time there's some Indian in the video, being interviewed, scenery that happens to be Indian restaurant...), as if to hype Singapore being some kind of East Indian success story, when the fact of the matter is that Singapore is like 90% Chinese.

And 80% speak English. If you think about Singapore is a shining example of what would happen if the USA and China came together. I imagine in the world of Firefly the capital of government is in Singapore.

Stop smoking ganja breh