I listened to this unironically recently and realized how amazing it was. Please try and find a better album

I listened to this unironically recently and realized how amazing it was. Please try and find a better album.

also every other album

You fell for their studio trickery.

The one they released after that one.

the studio trickery is great. Alan parsons did a great job.

The studio trickery is one of the main things that made this album fantastic.
If you haven't heard DSOTM until now, you probably haven't heard Kid A. Completely different but just as amazing.

Ive listened to DSOTM before in my child past. I have listened to KID A as well. In fact I have listened to every Radiohead album. Love about half of that album. I find some of it to be inconsistent though. The ending is so bland that it hurts. Radiohead always seems to end their albums in a fizzle. except for the bends or ok computer. Even then I find their production to be thin.

Animals.

Guess I can agree with that.
I think in terms of beginnings and endings Sgt. Pepper is fantastic if you haven't tried that out.

>Speak to me

It's a cool little build-up but nothing special after you listen to enough music

>Breathe

One of the most boring songs ever to be honest

>On the Run

Not even good electronic music FOR IT'S TIME.

>Time

A *pretty good* song with a great guitar solo.

>The Great Gig in the Sky

AAAAOOOOAOOOOOOOAOOOOO.. etc. It's just grating and bad, and I don't understand how people can like it. Sure the vocalist is talented for her range, but holy god is it grating. It's also boring as hell.

>Money

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>Us and Them

This song is *almost* okay and I do like the haunting chorus.

>Any Colour You Like

A good song. The best one on the album so far. Nothing genius but a good groove.

>Brain Damage

It's okay

>Eclipse

Pretty good, a satisfying catharsis at the end.

It is very, very medium to be honest.

Holy shit opinions

I'm glad you missed the trips by one

Correct post.

This might be better.

faust iv and tago mago are similiar but also way better

no

>faust iv
"no"

tago mago is better though

i can agree with this except for the great gig in the sky that song is fucking beautiful

I like Animals and WYWH more than DSOTM and wall

Ok thanks for your opinion

Thats one of the worst critique I have ever seen its so fucking subjective

>money
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
your opinion was just fine up until this

Meddle.

Why did it take you so long? This shit is golden, Us and Them is the best for me. Now go watch the Wizard of Of and sync it up with this.

dude, you're an imbecile and you lead a very sad life

>Please try and find a better album.
easy
it's not even the best PF album

Poor bait.