You are not fooling anyone, Jamal.

>not being blue eyed blonde pole masterrace
lol

>slavs are untermensch

Says the shitskin

Says the shitskin

>being a naziboo

>tfw Jewish masterrace

Blue eyes are a Germanic trait and if you believe them to be superior you are just stating that you hate Slavs.

>implying i'm a shitskin

Literally no one but a paki would sat this
Or maybe a arseblasted continental on holiday/proxy
Bizzare post

>blue eyes are a germanic trait
yet majority of slavs have them

>implying you are not

Good thread.

Says the degenerate faggot druggie

>Blue eyes are a Germanic trait
all me

>Russia talking about drugs
The thread is getting even better.

>The thread is getting even better.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EBIN THREAD
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Countering my points doesn't work you cuck

Says the person who eats this for breakfast

We have plenty of subhumans here.

2D hottiexD
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd I LE SURRENDER KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO Sup ForumsRO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK Sup ForumsRO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :ppp DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? tips fedora LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? :DD le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

btw i surrender

That's not us. This is my breakfast.

>we

>My mom lived in this state
>her mom before that lived in this state
>And before that too
>All the way from the first colonists
>Full Anglo heritage
>My dad was from New England
>Full Anglo heritage
>Yes, I am full Anglo!

>Do some family research
>Look into dad's side
>See where in England the family lived back then
>Look at their roots
>Wait... something about Germany
>wtf
>They were early German immigrants to Britain
>Their name was anglicized to hide the fact
>The name is found in both Germany and the UK
>I am not Anglo after all

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

actually legitimately laughed at this post desu senpaitaichi

>chavs with generations of compounded fetal alcohol syndrome are not subhuman

leave me alone you posh bender

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>be British
>family is all british
>do one of those dna heritage tests
>im actaully some Italian/nordic rape baby with less then 10% heritage from the british isles

post face