im a man in love with thom yorke

you think that makes you special?

back of the line pal

living in interesting times

one day left

My anus loosens in anticipation every time I see a pic of him

Yo I love Creep

=(

Who cares? I'm tried of seeing this fucking crackhead's face everywhere. Radiohead is bland and boring as fuck, stop listening to baby's first alt rock becuase you're nostalgic for yesteryear.

I honestly don't get why people like music like this.

Literally the blandest music you could listen to.

i know this is bait but that's not coldplay

30 hours for new Radiohead album. holy shit its been a while

(You)

leak when

IT FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE PARACHUTE ERA COLDPLAY

STOP LISTENING TO 2006 ALT ROCK

>Guys we're getting a brand new Coldplay album in under two days holy shit
ftfy my dude

It really doesnt

Forced memes are not funny

It's okay, there's more than enough thom to go around guys.

>they'll never make an album as good as HTTT again

bends thom was objectively worst thom
>they'll never make an album as good as their worst again

wut

You call it a meme. I call it the truth, your taste is shit my friend.

>HTTT
>their worst

I think you need to listen to it again friendo

I disagree with both of your opinions, HTTT is my favourite and bends thom is a qt. How can you not fall in love with tracks like the gloaming? The only weak song is I will.

I just hate how it doesn't flow nearly as well as their other albums, even The Bends is an OVERALL better project to me

you can not possibly this mad in real life

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about but HTTT is vastly more interesting than The Bends

DAE Coldplay did pianos first??

I won't disagree with you but as I clearly stated I was talking about overall cohesiveness wise it's their weakest project

I honestly think it flows fine, it feels deliberate in it's sprawling sort of disorganisation. It's not really the cohesive masterpiece that kid A is but it still feels coherent to me.

Pablo Honey???

damn good point

Not him but PH is pretty cohesive in its mediocrity. I love me some HTTT with a passion but it is pretty handily their most disorganized release.

>implying that's not the point

I'm also the kind of guy that has TKOL in his RH top 3 so take my opinion with salt

I'm not sure if that's THE point but I think HTTT works well as it is.

So does Sup Forums have a safeguard in place to prevent a collapse from occurring come Monday?

nope

we're all fucked

Probably not, and Sunday's the day that Sup Forums would shit itself.

>tfw I work on Sunday

Nah man no salt needed, it's why they're called opinions. I love TKOL and I would even say it's their most coherent record - no song feels out of place.

How long for the line to da based Jonny Greenwood?

>not calling in sick

user this happens twice every decade if we're lucky

You know its gonna be good traaaaaack

Pretty long

I'm not mad I'm just annoyed this bland ass rock this has this level of hype

honestly it's probably almost as long

Tripfags are not relevant

Considering this band had a 6 album streak of critical and commercial acclaim is it really that surprising?

Hype trains are my only reason to live, I need to find another one to hop on after sunday.

I agree. Any band who still uses "instruments" and "sound" is a coldplay clone

>2016
>not exclusively listening to post-sound music

Get a load of this pleb.

Name a better contemporary rock band anywhere near their level of commercial success

U2

Get out of here with your bland bait

Eh. I guess I'm just bothered that people still like this, like if someone said they were a Muse fan etc. I'd be surprised.

This kind of music just exists, I don't know anyone who buys or listens to it really it's just there. So I'm just taken back by all this hype becuase it all seems so disingenuous and cheesy

Bono is Thom's figurative father

Literally who

absolutely nein

Like it or not, Radiohead is pretty much a fixture of contemporary rock at this point. They do anything and people notice it. It kinda is what it is, there's no point in feeling any frustration over it.

I don't listen to "contemporary rock" so to speak, the only bands I can name off the top of my head are Arcade Fire, The National, The Strokes, and maybe Arctic Monkeys, and Vampire Weekend

This band is pretty much the water of white people music to me, it's like how any why does anyone enjoy this?

I have no opinion on U2 vs Radiohead but it's an objective fact that OK Computer wouldn't exist without Achtung Baby

I'm your literal father

Because its good

Radiohead is legitimately more interesting than any of the bands you listed

>tfw black and anticipating LP9

Eh.

>So I'm just taken back by all this hype becuase
I think you're missing the pint. Radiohead's discography is so vast that it draws in many different types of people, young and old.

They started out as rockstars, then started experimenting with electronics, then started incorporating pop elements and finally went full electro-art-pop-thing.

The reason for the hype comes partly from the fact that you don't know what to expect, and partly because they have an incredibly unique sound. Muse and the like never evolved as much as radiohead.

None of those bands have a member anywhere near as talented as Greenwood

it doesn't sound like The Bends or In Rainbows, so i'm not buying that shit

Tell me when the arctic monkeys release kid A

Daydreaming sounds a fuckton like IR. Also, way to exclusively like their most accessible albums by a country mile.

I like Muse and Archive, should I listen to Radiohead?

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Not at all. The Only good radiohead songs are Plastic Trees and maybe Talk Show Host but that's becuase they both sound like they could be Slowcore.

And if you think Radiohead is better than Arcade Fire than you should evaluate you life. Radiohead is some of the most lifeless uninspired music I've ever heard.

Radiohead can't make a good full project, In Rainbows would be so much better if songs like 15 Step were slower,. That album is too scattered. I want to like that album so much too because I think the cover is really beautiful but I cannot get into it, that being said Reckoner is a wonderful song. too bad the rest of that album is ass.

Seriously though, Radiohead is literally the water of modern rock music.

>water of white people music to me
Fuck off, Tyrone. Don't you have a Kanye thread to be sucking dick in

>literally water of modern rock music

keep pushing your shitty meme that means nothing

shit opinion, discarded

>Radiohead is literally the water of modern rock music
Is that supposed to be an insult? Comparing them to something that is a prerequisite for life?

Is this a pasta?

yeah all the bands you listed wouldn't exist without Radiohead's influence. That's why they're not interesting to you, it's the seinfeld effect. Their influence is so far-reaching that they're just water to you who I assume grew up with modern indie rock.

Julian Casablancas has more talent that all of radiohead
It's called Suck it and See
>incredibly unique sound
But it's not it's so boring.

This is just a bunch of 20-30 white people jerking each other off, Radiohead is pretty much Dad's rock at this point, it's early but give it like 4 more years, same with Coldplay.

this

retard

continually repeating your shitty statements don't make them any more valid

>Radiohead is literally the water of modern rock music.
water is necessary to the survival of most living things on this planet

>Arcade Fire
Yep, that's bait

>It's called Suck it and See

Audibly kek'd

Good bait

ahahahahaha

>those song choices
>wanting to slow down 15 Step

I don't even know what to say.

Does anyone else have a hard time picturing BTW and daydreaming on the same album? The tone in the two is so different, they're both dark but BTW is dark in a catchy HTTT manner, whilst daydreaming is kind of heartbreaking and beautiful.

What's wrong with Arcade Fire. I don't come on this board much so I'm not up to date on all the memes.

boring, unimaginative etc.

Poor bait

Suck it and See is their best album. It's completely panned by everyone but it's their best. Trust me Danny.

No I'm not baiting

You're honestly telling me that this culttered fucking whinny mess:
youtube.com/watch?v=VczuFb6HsMo

youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA

Is better than:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fENVQJGc18

youtube.com/watch?v=k_v_7ZO8ojw

Hell even the National is better and I don't even like them that much DESU but I can recognize their talent.

>Yeah all the bands you listed wouldn't exist without Radiohead's influence.

Great reach user I hope you're all limber and stretched out now

I'm saying they're bland flavorless and not exciting, while most may enjoy them you can't easily see they bring nothing to the table

I can see Burn the Witch as an opener and Daydreaming as a closer.

Water is such a good thing though. It's just the stupidest meme.

How pathetic does your life have to be to put this much effort into bait?

Yes, I think they would contrast in a bad way. I can't take either one as seriously in light of the other

I don't know if these memes are really dank enough for me tbqh

why he's become so ugly. a true creep now.

Fuck do I love the transition in android

>shitting on EIIRP AND Paranoid Android

Serious or bait, either way you're something else.

You keep calling it bait but you're not even arguing with me as to why I should enjoy Radiohead's boring ass music This is the only valid argument I've been presented. Like I said shit is so so so bland

That fucking eye man

If you seriously think some guy mumbling about sucking on fucking lemons (which is autistic in an of itself) repeated over triplets on an electric piano is good music thank you need help

Your derivative shit is bland you fucking twat do you really put yourself on a pedstal because you like AF more than RH? Fuck off you mongloid