Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aeaz4s7q0Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=abzRiXPFvn4
youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac
youtube.com/watch?v=XcbwX2G4foc
youtube.com/watch?v=jt6xCf9Iivk
youtube.com/watch?v=ofI2heJhcOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this inspired by vektor's charging the void?

I want to be autistic.

I want to kiss you . . . . . . . . . . .

Totally agree actually. Though I admit I'm really only into Extol for Undeceived.

should i shave my head, /metal/?

my hair is kind of short and it wouldn't going full bald

Metal has two hair styles: long as fuck and short as fuck (meaning none at all)
I hope you have an aesthetically pleasing shaped head

not synergy? i thought absurd^2 was basically like a short collection of synergy outtakes

Who /steady/ here?

Ohhh, I never knew that actually!
welp

true

>tfw I'm gonna be balding but my head shaped like a bean

the thing is im 18 so it would be bieber-tier short so i won't look like i have cancer, and i think my head would be ok

i didn't mean literally though maybe it is
it just sounds like it to me
undeceived is really cool too but doesn't have that believer-style ultra-tech thing going for it as much

>be completely bald
>have the capability to experiment with wigs
>wear a different hairstyle each and every day
>go to different bars with a different hairstyle
>establish a character for each wig accompanied with a wardrobe for that character
>multiple versions of you get so popular that one friend tries to introduce you to a cool motherfucker
>that other cool motherfucker is actually you
>yfw

>not wanting to look like a cancer patient

There might be something wrong with you but that's okay

>using prosthetic hair
eww

who /fun/ here
youtube.com/watch?v=Aeaz4s7q0Ag

RATTY TATTITTY TATTITY RATTY TATTITY TATITTY TAT TAT

What kind of turbocringe autism is going on here

this just might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen

good post

found the unfun guy

who said that was a bad thing

Check the triplets, nigglets.

Also, Black/Death/Thrash>all

that's just crazy enough to work

>tfw a god tier 80's punk band decides to start playing metal
>they're terrible at it

Fucking Cockney Rejects and Discharge

How do you go from this

To this

>listens to judas priest once

maudlin of the Well's discography is the one of the most beautiful musical journeys I have ever undertaken.

you are the cancer killing /metal/

ZEUHL-THRASH FUCKING WHEN?

I care about you, user

Not even him but what's wrong with Maudlin? Personally I'm not a fan but their fans are relatively pretty chill.

Post cool T-shirts

literally my favourite current metal band
youtube.com/watch?v=abzRiXPFvn4

Classic.

just walked past a group of 3 women who were all taller than me because they were wearing high heels

metal for this feeling?

atmoshit because you're an underdeveloped nu-male

edgy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

kek

Most of their 90's shirts are pure edge

youtube.com/watch?v=XcbwX2G4foc

Front

Back

>you will never fuck a crucified diapergirl

Metal for this horrible feeling?

That guy has balls to rock a Dimmu patch.

At least it's their old logo.

>ywn dethrone the son of god
metal for this feel?

>ywn take Jesus' place as the king of the Jews and bang Hila day and night
being a goy is suffering

>tfw just saw Behemoth and had fun

Why do you guys hate them again?

TOO
MANY
PEOPLE
THEM

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL IF THEY'RE GOOD IF THE AVERAGE CRADLE OF FILTH FANBOY CAN ALSO APPRECIATE THEIR MUSIC?

So in doubt, we hate them. Just in case they're not actually as good as our ears tell us they are.

This

really fucking boring

Some of their later stuff is pretty bad compared to their mid-period stuff. They do put on a hell of a live show though.

Except for that period where they started touring again right after Nergal came back from the cancer treatment and it was so obvious how damaged he was that it was almost painful to see.

what is the opposite of the truth?

I have no idea what you're implying

Are you fucking crazy? Mid-era Behemoth sounds super flat and uninspired compared to their recent output. It's certainly more complex musically and it's closer to death metal but you're shitting me if you say that Evangelion is less impressive than Thelema 6.66

>Behemoth

Didn't the original black metal scene in Poland kicked them out of their circle for being a bunch of cucks?

that Behemoth is one of the least boring metal bands

They're one of the most boring modern metal bands I've ever heard

They are decent but not more

Good entertainers

"cuck" wasn't a thing back then so I doubt it.

>Not liking The Satanist

It's clearly better than any of their previous uninspired turds they put out to pander to the mallcore crowds

You fucking WISH they were one of the most boring "modern" metal bands.

that's not inquisition

Inquisition is miles better than behemoth

Depends on how you break it up. I'd say that Satanica through to Demigod is clearly their best stuff. The most epic or the most complicated? Definitely not, but the most entertaining music as far as I'm concerned.

now there's a big difference between the actual scene and people who think they are the scene.
yes, the major edgelords kicked Behemoth out, but nobody cares about them anymore anyway

Listen to some real Polish bm already

maybe, but they're really fucking boring you know? never got the hype

...and then listen to some actually good polish bm

seeing Urfaust today

I completely disagree. It's not only more complicated, it's also more boring, precisely because it's their least dramatic and powerful material.

fuck off

???

>HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL IF THEY'RE GOOD
B8 or not this is the most retarded thing I've read on a long time.

nice.
wish I could be there aswell

I'm disappointed, user.
that irony didn't even have one layer

Been getting back into metal recently, and it still blows my mind that there are 'metalheads' out there that dedicate most of their time to the genre

Explain this shit to me, why dedicate 90% of your time to this one genre of music, when there's so much other good shit out there?

Fair enough. I find some of their later albums to be a tad too dramatic and kind of self-consciously epic. Different tastes.

metal is a big genre

hey to be fair I dedicate more like 70% of my time to metal.

the reason is because the "other good shit" isn't that good, and we don't need variety that much.

>Explain this shit to me, why dedicate 90% of your time to this one genre of music, when there's so much other good shit out there?
Because riffs.

These days I listen to as much non-metal as metal though. I think it helps that metal fans already have many databases/sources for finding new music, compared to most other genres, which makes it easier to dive deep. Before I started using RYM, I would just rely on Wikipedia to discover new music.

>death metal
> bad

You've never heard goregrind before.

well 90% of metalheads are immature fags

then again,
>so much other good shit
isn't really true either

because i can fit everything else in the 10% just fine

Yeah, this is gonna sound dumb, but the thing about post-Demigod Behemoth is that they don't just have good songs that get you going, they have ANTHEMS.
That's not to say their mid-era doesn't have some too (Chant for Eschaton 2000 is absolutely fucking amazing) but they're rare, and usually not on the level of stuff like Ov Fire and the Void.

>tfw myspace is dead
in the late 2000s I spent hours upon hours going through myspace to find obscure niche bands with fun gimmicks and good songs.

I tried finding some of them back but most of them just died, it's really sad. Like there was that really promising symphonic black thrash band called Azathoth and they just kind of died before the release of their second album.

>in the late 2000s I spent hours upon hours going through myspace to find obscure niche bands with fun gimmicks and good songs.
>obscure niche bands
>obscure
>niche
>bands

I mean shit like tiny bands that had just released two demos.

4u

>tfw have to sell my wacken tickets because of the absolute shit lineup but i really dont want to

feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6xCf9Iivk

youtube.com/watch?v=ofI2heJhcOc

other bands with a similar vibe?

>tfw Dan Swanö's weird autistic brother Dag was my Myspace friend
>he'd message me in broken English showing me rare and obscure Swedish prog
>one day I'm a total faggot and make a public post saying my gf broke up with me
>he comments on my page "You'll find another cuter girl you are good looking young guy :-)"
Godspeed Dag, you weird son of a bitch

Sup Forumscore isn't good shit

I wasn't saying death metal is bad, I love LaEFS

Regarding goregrind, Reek of Putrefaction was the longest 39 minutes of my life, and I like Demilich and plenty of grindcore

there is a ton of great music out there, the aggressive vibe of metal is good fun, but it's only one small piece of the broader music spectrum

Btw, I'm not trying to bash you guys or anything, when I used to go to metal shows the metalheads were all pretty cool people (except for the occasional tryhard dumbass. of course)