What's the best full-size flat or low-profile keyboard?

What's the best full-size flat or low-profile keyboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

geek.com/chips/review-lenovo-thinkpad-ultranav-keyboard-724321/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Photoshop. No wait. BSD.

I've heard about Gentoo having the best colors

what i unusable cancer

I do not recommend flat keyboard, but to answer your question:

The best flat keyboard I've used in my whole life is the Apple one.

There are plenty of Chinese fakes, but I don't know if they behave the same way. Doubt it.

install gentoo

>flat or low-profile keyboard
Why would you want this?

>Apple keyboard
I used one of these for almost a year (the full-sized one with the numpad) and it was bad. The travel is so poor and the feedback so lacking that my tpyo rate was extremely high and it never really went down.

I've been using the Razer Ornata for about a year now. Its just a membrane with a metal leaf in it to make it sound clicky like a mechanical keyboard, but I've really liked it. Also the wrist rest that comes with it is pretty nice and soft if you're into that

RN, Kalih low-profile switches. Cherry is coming out with some low profile switches as well. One day, I hope we can get laptops with these switches.

>Have fun not knowing what keys you're hitting or much less knowing if you hit a key at all

Looks like you completely overdosed Sup Forums

Model # pls.

Can only find those without numpad.

geek.com/chips/review-lenovo-thinkpad-ultranav-keyboard-724321/

>wanting ZERO click or clack
Why even live

not in stock anywhere? :\

Jeez... If you're going to suffer like that, at least get something that doubles at a touchscreen, touchpad and drawing tablet.

The one valid use case: kid's first keyboard. Makes it easy to wipe the spilled soda, cheez whiz, jelly and puke off it.

It probably connects via a PS/2 interface so I'd assume you can make your own by just splicing it with a PS/2 cable.

I was almost going to buy an Art Lebedev at one time. Man, I love the look of 'em but I'm not going to spend a grand on a keyboard, sorry.

>Clicking and clacking at 3 AM with roommates
Won't live for long like that...

Physical feedback is satisfying. Clicks and clacks are just annoying.

Logitech craft

The dips in the keys are actually really nice, and it has a knob