So shit is going wild again between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Which side do you pick?

So shit is going wild again between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Which side do you pick?

PS: You have to pick a side ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hezbollah#Suicide_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#20th_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iran without question.

Persia

Bump

B-Bump

Saudi Arabia is mean, Iran.

Which one will qatar support?

doesn't really matter, we will sell to both sides weapons anyway

Since when do we sell weapons to iran?

Iran.

Saudi people are not terrible - actually most muslims (both Shia and Sunni) are chill and fine - but the ruling class is crazy.

So yeah Iran

i side with death :D i hope both glass each other

we will, because why not

iran

Iran. They make cool movies.

Persia

iran

Iran obviously. Iran is based.

Saudi Arabia is a capitalist shithole that enjoys sucking USA dick.

Iran, they don't support terrorism

Always Iran. Fuck the corrupt Saudi family and the Wahabbist ideology they export.

>that last sentence

what did he mean by this

Nuke them both.

Iran.
They should have colonized arabia and made them shias long ago.

Iran Saudi-Arabia is just pure cancer even if it was North-Korea vs Saudi-Arabia i would still pick North-Korea.

I dislike both, but I dislike Iran less I guess

I pick Saudi Arabia. Because Iranians are sneaky and openly want to destroy the West - nuclear weapon and all.

The Saudis, however, are submitted to us.

Which one has better qts

> The Saudis, however, are submitted to us.
to 'us'? you mean to the US maybe? their monies? I think so far france only eats shit from extremist psychos, which surprise surprise stems from saudis and their shenanigans

Is this even a question?

The Saoud monarchy fights the islamists actually. This is why I support them. They want to stay in power so they have to act like WE want.

The Iranians are funding Hezbollah, Huthis, etc. They are absolute trash. They burn French, English, American or Israeli flag every year. They want to take down the West and the Sunnis.

So if we get rid of them first it will be easier to focus on the rest of the Middle East, then.

That is my thought.

>hezbollah
>bad
Go back to Israel

Yes Hezbollah is bad. They did a lot of terrorist attacks everywhere around the world. They killed a lot of Christians in Lebanon as well.

They want to get our support by pretending they are fighting against ISIS. But they are trash islamists, too.

huthis are none of our busyness because they only attack sauds.
Hezbollah, while clashing with our interest to support israel, has become better organized and also more civilised in their means of warfare.
They build churches up which got destroyed etc.

Money from arabia feeds much, much more vicious groups and to think that they are actually under western control might hold true for america but not for europe where many wahabbi movements get financed by them.

>The Saoud monarchy fights the islamists
>They want to get our support by pretending they are fighting against ISIS
you're sunni aren't you?

Lol, so much propaganda in your post. They even train christians to protect themselves in Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. Idk what are you talking about

I used to think the same way as you. But the current Iran is truly, truly cancerous. The way we let them win the nuclear agreement and how they are overtly mocking and threatening us angers me a lot.

The Saudis are our puppets. Of course they suck, but they are nothing without their oil.
The Iranians are currently, because of their islamic theology, really indoctrinate and dangerous.

I hate Islam, so I don't think so.

They just want to take care of their reputation, and because they are objective allies against the crazy goatfuckers of ISIS and all.
Like the Kurds are standing with Bachar temporarily. It will change as soon as the conflict ends.

Just give me a legitimate source about their worldwide terrorism

Iran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hezbollah#Suicide_attacks

>October 23, 1983: Beirut barracks bombing, targeting French soldiers and United States Marines;[39] responsibility for this is disputed (see 1983 Beirut barracks bombing).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#20th_century

>17 September 1986 Bombing 7 55 Bomb attack against the Tati store on rue de Rennes in Paris, attributed to the CSPPA and Hezbollah.[1]

But again, this is not my whole point.
I hate Islam. My goal is to make this ideology disappear.

If we bring back the glorious Persia FIRST, then we can all fight the Saudis and all these shit holes and make a lot of pressure on them.
Because currently the Iranians are a greater threat, especially with the nuclear thing and all the stuff they bought from Russia.

Iran. They should just drop hezbollah support and salman rushdie peeve and they'd be golden

>and made them shias long ago
Why not return to zoroastrianism?

user that's 30 years ago, Hezbollah is progressive group unlike the others in Middle East. I don't care what your wish is, and you will never destroy Saudi that way right? They're America's favourite lapdog

Iran 2bh

*but

Persians

I honestly prefer a non """progressive""" group rather than Hezbollah. Because they assume what the true Islamic ideology is: cancerous.

I hate to see all these anti islam activists blatantly licking Assad's balls.The Shias are mudslimes as well! They turned Persia into an absolutely horrid shit hole.

I prefer to focus on them first.
And of course you "don't care", but I have to justify myself, so I just wanted to argue a little bit.

Saudi Arabia is America's only friend in the world so, SA.

Iran for regional stability.

>friend
they only want your money, at least jews won't cut your head off

Persia, even though they are also a theocracy.

At least they leave us alone.

>Iran
>Regional stability

Sure: ask Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Barhein, if they are bringing peace or divisions.

Iran hands down.

>what is:
>Canada
>Mexico
>UK
>Poland
>Brazil
>Colombia
>Japan
>South Korea
>Phillippines
>Taiwan
>Australia
>New Zealand

Israel is an abusive one, though

Look gang, we can his German syntax see!

Well, a reason why we don't have that much problems with older english grammar.

They even capitalised Nouns back in the Day :^)

Come home (linguisticly), anglo-saxon man!

Somewhere over there must lie a complete picture, but anyhow.

I'm just bullying. Do you read a lot of early modern English literature? I've read Robinson Crusoe and Benjamin Franklin's Biography and it's pretty neat how they wrote the way German does with nouns.

Nah, but I should read Franklin he was pen-pal with a lot of germans who liked the revolution, one of them being actually quite famous in the states compared to here.

At least according to an US lady who was here looking for some stuff on that guy and no one here knew that.

PS:

Franklin hated german immigrnats though and did not consider us white.

Interesting stuff.

Iran because despite their religious political shennanigans the country,unlike saudi arabia is filled with more than sand and retards

Let's make Iran great again

How about neither?

Iran hands down.

Either an Arab or Jew. Either way you're a delusioned Semite.

I should have specified it was his autobiography, but I think you got that. I don't remember that about him and Germans in the autobiography. Who was the German he knew?

I read the autobiography for a literature class so we read him the same way you read any novelist or poet, so not for his politics. It's an interesting, even humorous work. He was a good swimmer and when he lived in Britain he made a lot of money teaching sons of British gentlemen how to swim, but decided to return to his original vocation of printing and writing. He would have had a pretty mediocre life and wouldn't have been to bang all those whores in Paris.

Looks like the propaganda department in Tehran is going into overdrive with their proxies.

Nah, your country is a medieval shithole and the only time they were remotely livable is when the Shah put all the savages on a leash.

No, not at all.

This. People are too naive.

Except the Canadian poster; he's a notorious Iranian diaspora troll and shitposter.

Diaspora--they love their country so much they instead choose to live in North America or Western Europe on welfare.

Iran

Seem about the same to me.

ITT: Islamic propaganda in Europe

Europe confirmed cucked.

Holy shit, all Persian people I've met were Islamic religitards while all Saudi people I know are really chill, Saudi people are also good at baketball, plus they don't even look dark, while Persians are dark and ugly.

>medieval shithole
No problem, assuming the Saudi State falls and Ira wins the peninsula is basically living in 700's anyways. The modern government model is not sustainable and with no one to enforce the way of life everyone will revert to camel herd and migration, a literal medieval shithole is preferable to that.

Actually I know some Iranians diasporas who are pretty based and very offensive against the Iranian regime and even the Islamic religion itself. Pretty good people.

And this is an Arab diaspora.

Yeah but not the resident Canuck idiot.

Iran/Persia, for them qts

>Nah, your country is a medieval shithole and the only time they were remotely livable is when the Shah put all the savages on a leash
>Falling for Jewish propaganda against Iran then unironically calling others propaganda agents
Look American, unless you've ever been to Iran or read actual books about what life is like there you are not in a position to judge how life is like there because you are no more than a simple minded pawn who lives under the greatest propaganda machine in the world. Your opinion towards countries who stand their ground against US imperialism is carefully moulded through years of misinformation.

Just look at your media today saying Obama "paid" Iran "ransom" even though they returned a small fraction of Iran's money as per their obligations under the JCPOA.

Durka durk tier both of them

And here he is. Right on time. ;)

Haha, classic.

Brits, too. BP anyone

You have no points to make so that's what you resort to? Go back to Israel Schlomos.

Nope, what I said is true. Most Saudis are atheist while every Persian is Muslim, makes you think

Nah both of them are muslims but secular
But their governments force islam and sharia etc on them

Iran.

Saudis are terrorism enablers and wahhabists are complete loonies.
Reasons why USA hates Iran is because of their chance to get nuclear weapon that would shift the power balance from Jewsrael backed by USA more to the Iran and you cant have your precious masters be in equal grounds. Israel lives off of political inbalance, there is no way in hell country with population around 10 million would ever stand a chance against millions and millions of sandpeople that hate them thoroughly.
Also Iran has relations with Russia so there's that too. Got to keep Russia from spreading and forming an Eurasian Union since that'd be major rival to USA and its sphere of influence + NATO

when they are getting those nukes though?

No idea
>stuxnet

>Israel lives off of political inbalance, there is no way in hell country with population around 10 million would ever stand a chance against millions and millions of sandpeople that hate them thoroughly.

They did it in 1948.
And now Israel has good relationships with its borderers neighbors.

>he thinks the 79 revolution wasn't a mass popular movement
You stupid...

It was hijacked by the mullahs and the other groups had to stop infighting because of the iran-iraq war. During and after that the mullahd purged to country of any dissent and installed their terror rule

Both are shit, but Iran is better than Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is quite literally funding fanatical islam in Europe (and to a lesser extent in North American too). This """""""""""""""""""alliance""""""""""""""""""" we have with them really has to end, it's been going on for way too long.

Maybe with Jordan, Egypt is so-so and with Lebanon they had a war not too long ago

Egypt is so-so? Nah dude, the Egypt-Israel relationships have never been so strong. They fight ISIS and Hamas together.

Well with all that post-revolution BS going on, it's not as stable any more as with under Mubarak

Iran

I trust al-Sissi. He's doing a nice job so far.

The entire reason jihadism is spreading like wildfire across the Muslim world is because of the ultraconservative teachings being exported from Saudi Arabia and also Qatar. Their endless oil money has allowed them to open mosques and madrasas all over the world and appoint imams and teachers who instruct their students and congregants to see the world in a way that is violently hostile to everything that is non-Muslim.

The Saudi monarchy fighting against jihadist movements like Al Qaeda and ISIS is nothing more than the chickens coming home to roost.

I'd prefer not to, but if I have to, Saudi Arabia.

iran, death to the sunni dogs

Saudi Arabia without question.
Anyone who chooses Iran is a gullible shithead hopping on a stupid and arbitrary bandwagon.