Why do so many countries hate us? Especially America? Why are we treated like the cucks of the board?

Why do so many countries hate us? Especially America? Why are we treated like the cucks of the board?

But we don't you stupid cunt.

I think they dislike your flag, your customs, and your pm.

I don't mind you though.

You aren't the cucks of the board; you're the cucks of the world. Fucking faggots.

But why do they hate our flag? I think its easily recognizable. Also I agree I hate our PM he said he'd look into MMIW and he hasn't. He is a liar just like our last one.

We love you too Sweden.

You have no national identity beside being a bastion of multiculturalism and have a visibly weak leader, this image of your country begets no respect.

Must be weird to see someone actually have an actual leader and not just a political puppet, huh?

because the bantz train has no brakes, and will run you over, like it did us.

just accept it, you can't really do shit about it.

A friend of mine wanted to move to Canada because he thought its some kind of paradise for some reason so I took out my resentment on Canadians here and everyone started playing along because I have an Australian flag and things snowballed over the years.

Do you resent us because he thought it was a paradise? Or is it because we escaped Britain first?

What did they do to you guys? Did they mock you for taking in refugees?

Because your country has the worst posters of the board.

i love canada

Fair enough. And no disrespect meant, I was just exposing the probable reason.

Even my mum thinks your prime minister is a stuck up airheaded wanker.

The only thing worse than Irish posters on Sup Forums is immigrant Canadians

The rest of you are bros

We like to bully you

Who are you guys again?

Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I kind of hate Trudeau too he is a poor leader. Also the multiculturalism is a good thing because we can eat good, authentic food and not like the shit-tier 'Mexican' that makes Americans lose what little control they had on their bowels and shart in the mart even more.

Yes, food is awesome, but that's the thing, every multicultural city is exactly the same, you'll be able to find enclaves of every nationality there is, but where are the Canadians? What are they like? What do they like?

You get it, we have no clue about canadians.

because you're autistic and annoying

Canadians are pretty similar to Americans, they just have slightly closer connections with the UK and other Commonwealth countries.

That's very tsundere of you. Or whatever the animu term is called.

I'm first-gen Canadian so are we like half-bros?

I think just by getting you citizenship and living in Canadian they are Canadian. If you want to find the real Canadians look at the First Nations people; they were here before colonizers got here.

But I guess we are the stereotypical nice, hockey-loving, leaf people everyone thinks we are.

The only hate us ironically on Sup Forums.
In real life everybody loves us.

He's also visibly aesthetic
You don't keep beautiful people around for their leadership qualities.

Hah! That's fucking hilarious. However, I will admit I'm surprised one of the world leaders hasn't called Trudeau a faggot yet.

I don't hate all of Canada, just that festering asshole you have in the center. What's it called...

Winnipeg?

We're jealous of Vimy Ridge

In real life they don't. At worst they'd be indifferent, or simply think of us an extension of the USA.

>inb4 b-b-but I really hate you

A handfull of bitter shut-in NEETs don't count

Pretty soon it's going to be the new land of mudslimes thanks to our cuck of a PM.

Any form of Canadian "identity" we had is gone. Everyone here is so quick to conform and change in anyway as to accommodate or not offend newcomers.

>Living in Canada makes you Canadian
You're part of the fucking problem.

There is no sense of nationalism in most of the immigrants coming to this country. They do not respect the country or it's land.

Everyone I know hates Canada

Personally, they either assimilate to us and follow our laws, or we should put on fucking shitty ass boats and kick them out into international waters and leave them.

You're entitled to your opinion. Sorry you feel this way.

Didn't we liberate you guys during WW2? Why do you hate us?

>Sweden Yes!

I agree completely. I don't have a problem with people coming here. It just gets pretty frustrating when you see people who won't do simple things like stand for the national anthem.

Because it's the fun thing to do know for many countries. Very few international people respect our country, because they see a weak country. People only respect power, and Canada is not powerful.

.i. ?

No they don't.

I like you canada
thanks for liberation

I respect Canada for their focus on human rights and peaceful nature. They pull it off too being one of the best countries in the world to live in.

>weak leader

Thanks Netherlands, you guys are our true pals.

I think your country is very beautiful, thank you for the compliments.

I like Canada and I find your flag cool, but all you guys do is bully me and call me a monkey, so what's even the point?

I'm sorry people call you a monkey, but at least in Canada monkeys are at least loved and treated nicely. Pic related.

fuck off Henry

We hate your prime minister for giving us confusing tingly feelings and we're taking it out on your entire country.

Wtf? Americans love Canada. That doesn't stop us from talking shit about our neighbor though.

a
fucking
leaf