What did you do for your 18th birthday?

what did you do for your 18th birthday?

Other urls found in this thread:

scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=120121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was in Marine Corps Recruit Training. I was supposed to have graduated a week before, but got dropped back in training 2 weeks, so wouldn't be graduating until the week after. Though I already completed the Crucible and earned the title "Marine", I told no one for fear of getting my ass kicked.

My 19th birthday was last sunday my mum was on holiday in canada I just sat in my room alone most of the day playing video games.

>My 19th birthday
They don't follow instructions very well "Down Under", do they, mate?

Nothing probably, I don't remember specific birthdays though since I don't do anything on any of them except eat cake with immediate family.

fucked my shit up again

don't even remember it

My parents bought me a cake, gave me new pants and left the house afterwards. I went back to my room watching anime as usual.

Don't remember desu was too drunk

practice at depot
drink some beer with fellas
chatting with crush
get friendzoned
watch tv

I don't even remember anymore.
I might have gone out with friends, although I think at the time I was giving the SAT-equivalent of my cunt so I'm not sure what I ended up doing. 2011 was a bad year but I think it's just getting worse ever since.

Can't remember, probably nothing

got drunk at a restaurant with some mates, then went to some shitty clubs and got even more drunk

Played guild wars by myself while listening to pink floyd in my bedroom.

Posted on Sup Forums and was told to kill myself because life wasnt going to get any better

Played FFX on my new PS2. (FFX was long platinum by then and the PS2 was a slim, I'm not that old)

Think I spent the night browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums

23 now

The same thing I did for my 17th birthday and prom, I played TF2.

Stayed in my room and played vidya

I think I had school, can't even remember. I probably went out to dinner with my family afterwards.

My birthday is on a public holiday so no school
Stay at home do nothing like usual
had take away with family and got tipsy off some champagne
I had 21st birthday couple of years ago. Had first party since I turned 11. Lamest 21st you'd have ever been to lasted less than 3 hours before everyone went home

What tv show

I got horribly drunk and got my teeth kicked in

What a good night that was

My name is Rose, am looking for a nice, caring and loving relationship, write to me on my email address,
[email protected]

For how long could you suck a dick Rose?

Annex The Gambia and then I'll set you up with Jorge

Got overdosed on speed

I was a raid leader in a top world wow guild and during my 18th birthday we did essence of souls raid attempts

My relatives got really pissed because I just dissed them to play video games but if I would not have played my guild would have lost a kick duty rouge and thus lose a day of attempts which could have lost us a lot of world ranks

Cunt game

My name is Rose, am looking for a nice, caring and loving relationship, write to me on my email address,
[email protected]

I donĀ“t remember even thou it was only 4 years ago, so I am going to assume: nothing.

I was in Barcelona with my family

went to some restaurant and ate well

Got drunk and played Mass Effect 2.

scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=120121

Nice pics, Rose

>PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
good one Bruce

Where does it say that?

I snorted cocaine and masturbated to my ex

i was shitposting at /d2g/ since my birthday is close to TI and i jerked off to NTR doujins after the games are over