A question for euroanons. I'm going to backpack through Europe in a couple of months...

A question for euroanons. I'm going to backpack through Europe in a couple of months. Will I have any problems because of my nationality? Should I better tell people that I'm from Belarus or some shit? I'm going to Spain, France and possibly Italy.

The Syrian rapefugees probably won't like you with all the bombing and shit

>Not going to Germany :(

About Italy (And most probably the others as well) no problem at all.
Also, don't expect many people even know what belarus is.

We don't hate Russians, you silly. We hate Moroccunts, Arabs and niggers.

No I don't think so, don't expect people over 40 to talk english tho

Shit, are they really that much of a problem right now? Are there many of them in touristy places?

Are you stupid ? He's fucking around with you

Can't say anything about Spain, France and Italy, but in Germany pretty much noone cares. Maybe some nutty leftist who likes to "talk" about politics will complain about how Russia is an evil warmongering nation.

Pretty sure that cunts to the west of Germany care even less and cunts to the east of Germany might get a bit anal about Russia

Lol I've never saw one

Can never be too careful. Thanks for the answers, lads.

Is it true russia hates us? Why wont you visit us?

pidorashka, stop watching russian propaganda. no one gives a crap about you

I hope you didn't write this comment because your English sucks.

I was never harassed by a Turk or Refugee until now tbqh. And I live in West Germany.

Why, I know lots of Russian friends. You are kind of autistic but nobody hates

I don't think so if you go to Slovakia. Czech Republic has a much worse view of Russia through.

You might get married with hamster in yurup!

The Netherlands is my favourite country desu. I just can't visit all of the countries I want this time because of time/money constraints.

Here nobody would care tbqh. Same in most of Western Europe, I guess.

Bring back pure and traditional Russian qts to wife. Eurogirls are degenerate.

I don't think anyone here minds a regular backpacker from any country whatsoever, as long as they behave.

Rude. I feel offended, visit me.

No, nobody will care. Lying about where you're from will just make you look autistic if people find out.

Good to know, thanks. Interaction with europeans online kinda gave me a wrong impression, I guess.

>I'm going to backpack through Europe in a couple of months.
I thought only burgersharts were dumb enough to ever do this

Don't take things serious here.

Next time, I hope. What is the best time to visit the Netherlands, weather-wise?

no Greeks love Russians

I live near the border and can tell you it's going to rain.

Rain is inevitable

>Will I have any problems because of my nationality?
Yes
>Should I better tell people that I'm from Belarus or some shit?
Ukraine would be better 2bh

Life lol

No matter the season?

Nah, people are growing more and more pro-Russia over here, you'll be fine

Not really

If you look white, you will be fine
If you look Russian-Asian, it might be problems, but not really that much

Avoid Rain season. It's going to rain.

Man, I'll never fucking understand these posts. You're not going through Asia, South America or Africa for fuck's sake.

there's always a 90% chance of rain in the lowlands (Netherlands and Belgium)

Well, I guess in winter there is more hail than rain, but yeah. Shit's falling out of the sky

There is a direct train line between our two countries since this year, I guess we are fine (go on voyages-sncf.com and put moscou in departure and Epernay in arrival)

Are you autistic? Nobody in real will hate you for being Russian or any other nationality when you're just a tourist

There isn't any animosity in any of those regions towards Russians.

Even in Finland? Come on now. Northern and eastern europeans fucking hate us.

Yes, even in Finland. I guess some ultra drunk people could want to start a fight but they would want to fight anyway, you being Russian would be just an excuse.
Russian people and the Russian government are different things and people realise that, nobody will hate you just for being Russian

I guess I was in another Finland then when I was on a business trip there and was denied service several times because of me being russian. No such thing happened to me in the UK or France, for example. I wonder where were all those level-headed Finns back then.

wtf where were you denied service and how?
call their manager and they will get btfo

Good. Russians should be fed together with animals. Your "business trip" was probably smuggling sex slaves or stealing cars.

>when polish beta thinks he is superior

zitto animale

Irish people like Russians
Fucking way better than Polskis and Shituanians

>pshepshepshepshe