Did you get Blue or Yellow? How many copies of Yellow do you think there are? I think its 750 and 750...

Did you get Blue or Yellow? How many copies of Yellow do you think there are? I think its 750 and 750. Bottomless Pit Vinyl Discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLQ1bqQ3iKDC5VMGFpBs5xmfam55bz8Pyw&v=lTWIC_uBtsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it said on the site that it was 750 for both

yellow one

I love how shallow it looks

5 copies yellow, 7 blue
will resell on discogs

Which site?

grabbed both, will probably sell the blue to a friend

lel

fucking better

>$23 shipping
dropped

Anyone know if they've still got blue, I ordered a yellow before even knowing about blue and it looks kickass.

damn, they're all gone. So what do you guys think about new Hot Head? I think the bass line sounds sort of out of place.

None because this album is shit

yellow (might?) be rarer than blue but only by a bit if so
two pressings of 750 in each colour wouldn't be too out of the question, especially since both sold out today

growing on me very fast

didn't like it at first though, too many layers

>I think the bass line sounds sort of out of place.
It is but I think clearly on purpose

and actually when the blast beat starts it syncs up

pretty sick

Is this their widest hype to quality ratio ever? I really didn't notice a ton of hype especially compared to their previous albums and this things damn solid.

Copped one yellow one. Didn't really do it for the rarity just wanted the vinyl. Don't know if I will spin it or let it be

yeah, before BP released I wasn't a fan of Hot Head at all but it's grown to become one of my favorites on the album now.

here's the response you wanted.

Kill yourself

I got really accustomed to the first version of hothead and really loved it but the album version sort of reset it for me. I have to listen to it differently now, since the new bassline makes it quirkier, whereas before it was more aggressive.

This is their worst without a doubt

yellow

Was gonna buy them for resale but they wanted $13 shipping. Won't make much on that as you never know how much memegrips will sell for

your a cunt. vinyl is going down the drain thanks to this crap

its deathgrips what do you expect

i hope all of them come broken in the mail you greedy asshole

I purchased the yellow one just cause I wanted a copy of the album. I didn't even know they had a blue version. Either way I'm more concerned with just having it and not really what color it is.

>Have to pay double the price for shipping

>listening to vinyl

lol

>People still listening to the inferior versions of the song

youtube.com/watch?list=PLQ1bqQ3iKDC5VMGFpBs5xmfam55bz8Pyw&v=lTWIC_uBtsE

I bought a yellow one. Blue probably will be rarer but I didn't buy to sell I'm going to collect. And plus I have the interview tape so if anything I'll sell that.

Not a fan. It's not ruined by the bass, but I certainly prefer the old version.

h-hey guys
CDs are cool, too right?

I bought one. :)

I just now got my dl link for the digital. It's not even hq