ITT: the year is 2000

ITT: the year is 2000

what albums are you excited for this year?

Heard Radiohead are probably dropping a new album this year. Can't wait for it, if it has even half as many killer guitar tunes as OK Computer it will be album of the year for sure.
Just you wait until the first single drops.

that one dubstep artist skrillex ep

I hope they try something different desu. I can't see them living up to it if they try to make an album in a similar style.

>implying they'd do anything other than ok computer 2
I'm laughing at your splendid jokes, boy, but in real life no one passes on such a golden moneymaker opportunity!

what's dubstep?

Avey Tare and Panda Bear just started a band are you guys hype??

literally who

What the fuck is a bear?

I heard daft punk is dropping a new single soon. Hope the next album has even rawer, noisier tunes than their first.

Anyone gave this a listen? It's really good! I wonder what Pitchfork will give it?

Just sold a truckload of old records to a bunch of Australians. Said they were starting a band.

>a truckload
damn, those guys must be planning to make a hell of a lot of music
i reckon we could expect to hear a lot of albums from them

Why would a band need records, though?

Electric Wizard's new album is gonna be fucking sick

Who the fuck even listens to records anymore

hey guys u probly shouldn't visit NYC next summer. Just sayin

fucking aphex twin rip off

fucking pleb

im going in the second week of september next year and im gonna be taking pictures on the roof of wtc

its gonna be glorious

Dude are you going on the 11th? I'm having a party on the roof with a bunch of Neutral Milk Hotel fans and we're gonna blast ITAOTS

Fucking hell I'd actually go but I think I'd be on the plane that day. I might get there in time tho