S U V
B A
H E
??

You fucking know it, baby.

let me slowly jack you off no homo

Oh hell yes.

Sup Forums cock best cock.

thoughts? i'm cripplingly depressed right now & i am living vicariously through memes.

let me lick the inside of your ear you big man no homo

Well, physically you look rather nice, attractive too, but that's all I can say from the picture.

PEWDS HI ! omg i knew it, he's here somehwere

what picture?

I assumed you were OP, sorry.

you better be

> thoughts? i'm cripplingly depressed right now & i am living vicariously through memes.

Dude, this is impossible to not mistake for the OP. You posted no picture and asked for an opinion on nothing.

Of course I would fucking assume you were OP, you aspie.

> (You)
>> thoughts? i'm cripplingly depressed right now & i am living vicariously through memes.
>Dude, this is impossible to not mistake for the OP. You posted no picture and asked for an opinion on nothing.
>Of course I would fucking assume you were OP, you aspie. (You)
> thoughts? i'm cripplingly depressed right now & i am living vicariously through memes.

Dude, this is impossible to not mistake for the OP. You posted no picture and asked for an opinion on nothing.

I think you fucked that up. On a scale from 1 to Mick Jagger, how wasted are you right now?

PewDiePie likes sunbather?

no wonder he's a fag

Hail Satan

Fuck off, we don't want him either.

Norge kodder

haven't you heard?

>
>> (You)
>>> thoughts? i'm cripplingly depressed right now & i am living vicariously through memes.
>>Dude, this is impossible to not mistake for the OP. You posted no picture and asked for an opinion on nothing.
>>Of course I would fucking assume you were OP, you aspie. (You)
>> thoughts? i'm cripplingly depressed right now & i am living vicariously through memes.
>Dude, this is impossible to not mistake for the OP. You posted no picture and asked for an opinion on nothing.
>Of course I would fucking assume you were OP, you aspie.

>atmoshitters are normies
no surprise there

What the fuck.