Someone I know who is black keeps posting this kind of shit on his Facebook

Someone I know who is black keeps posting this kind of shit on his Facebook.
Is there a more insecure group of people in the world than black people? They constantly feel like they have to justify being black and prove that they have history or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Java_women_Mongoloid_Negrito_Australoid.png
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

I think it's incredibly disrespectful to other cultures.

AYO HOL UP

are you really african like that meme picture tolds us

Actually it actually true. But by saying black people are original, he is inadvertently saying that modern people evolved FROM black people, thus meaning black people are less evolved

There's a very small tribe called the jarwa in the remote islands of Andamman and Nicobar, but no way in hell did the average Indian ever look like that.

But america was late in getting populated. I dont think we were still black by that point.
What the negro is trying to say is true, but hi/her way of doing it is entirerly wrong. Something not surprising, i'd say

Thanks for Jarwa facts.
Tbqh i really know your not african but i just made terrible shitpost

>Americans muh heritaging
why are you so surprised? blacks in Europe don't do this

They do m8

Only yours.
You were so stupid to adapt/keep the "white" meme so now you got the rest of the cultural baggage of ameritardation that comes with it.

Americans.
Black in the rest of the world dont do that.
Its just Black-Americans.
Italians? Fine people, but Italo-Americans...?
And what about Irish-Americans?

The problem is the American part.

>we blacks are all da world, nigga, just look at these old, black and white, low resolution pictures.

kek
top right is my country

What if Blacks are the Neanderthals that got driven out by the Smarter White species?

Also, Blacks in particular Flip out when You start talking about Hair, being unable to wash it because its actually Fur, same as dogs and cats, washing the Natural oils off of it will make it brittle and eventually fall out.

problem with that WE WUZ PHARAOHS AND SHEIT is that they will start believing it

not only black pride kind of shit

but all general black people

This is a picture of same Japanese girl.
The left is in winter, the right is in summer with sunburn.

Well, I suppose its only fair to F up their culture beyond recognition because they are trying to Screw up ours over in Europe.

I say play along! Feed This friend with supporting information and help them spread the word.

Destroying somebody's culture is probobly 2nd worst thing anybody can do.

As a Matter of Fact, if We can F up Black Culture faster then they F up European culture, then they will have no choice but to Stop and Integrate and accept ours!

Here, let me Start You off "Well in Theory, Man originated in Africa, so it only makes sense..."

What the fuck are you even trying to say

>this coming from the most pathetic "white" nation in the world
>the one that is willing destroying itself and importing millions and millions of Arab and Africans a year
>you can literally be accused of hate speech for saying you don't like the """"refugees""""

Fuck off, Germany. You're worse than anyone.

She's a transformer? Amazing

The only one that seems actually right is the abbos

She is a normal Japanese.
Anyone can change like her in Japan.

>ours
lol wut ?

could pass as south east asian

You mean african americans

she is still look like japanese not south asian

south east asia
not south asia

but still different.Btw could you post white skinned indonesian ?

people bleach their skin so not natural desu

>its only fair to F up their culture

Respect up their culture?

who /not-original/ here

Mock his people for getting cucked in every continent.

What the hell was the name of that one island in Indian territory (?) that got the like niggest of nignogs.
Small tribe that are pitch black and have not been influenced by outside world barely at all.
Fuck this is troubling me.

wew, I think they managed to insult just about a good third of people on earth on a single image. Good job.

There were Portuguese, and Spanish ports in Korea and Japan and in Siam(Thailand)

South Asian too. We have huge Indian Chinese admixture

WE WUZ KANGS NIGGA I SWEAR TO GOD MAN SHIEEETILUMINATI KILLED 2PAC

we never really looks that chinky though

I think you are talking about the Jarwas. They look the niggest and don't really know much about the outside world.
I was actually in the Andamman islands back in 2003. Met a couple of them too. Their numbers are between 200-400.
Pretty interesting desu. On one side of the world, you have mega cities like Tokyo and London, and then there are these people who live in huts in the middle of the jungle, oblivious to everything.

Found it! Sentinelese people.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Java_women_Mongoloid_Negrito_Australoid.png

Black people live throughout Oceania. Which is between Africa and the Pacific Islands

Natives of Fiji

This. What the fuck is wrong with the shithole called USA

Blacks have to be taking7ng the piss at this point, surely they are just messing with us.

So they put aboes in the same african thing than them?
they realize that this has nothing to do with them?

Why do you think all blacks are like this?

Whites are the ones that have neanderthal dna, blacks don't have that dna and are a different species to humans as a result.

Melanesians are not Africans however, black skin evolved twice in humans and those peoples are as related to Africans as Finns.

Pictured is not mixed race but a native of the Solomon islands, blonde hair evolved there as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

we got no culture so we "WE WUZ"

This is beyond psychedelic

Black people straight from Africa probably don't make these claims t b h

>someone I know who is black is insecure
>why is literally every single black person insecure?
I'm pretty sure American history justifies it pretty well.
Also Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the only places where I've ever seen that shit 2bh

aren't they more related to burmese-tibetan people than to average indo-dravidian indian though?

Sweden please stop being such a cuck.

You think these 20 something WE WUZ kids ever face anything like jim crow let alone slavery?

God youre fucking retarded. Enjoy the rapefugees.

Nope, its just the special snow flake syndrome infecting minorities in the west. Sucks.