What's the most memorable encounter you've had with a foreigner in your country?

What's the most memorable encounter you've had with a foreigner in your country?

I have never met a foreigner (besides people from ex-USSR countries) in my life.

Where you live at

A small town in Tomsk oblast.

That's actually very sad, user. You're missing out

Massively drunk Russian gentleman gave me a pack of cigarettes after I told him directions to a local bar.

my life is not very interesting

No clue. Nothing in particular springs to mind.

Two of my best friends are refugees. One is from Russia and the other is from Baghdad. They're both currently enrolled in medical school and doing very well for themselves. We've all had a lot of great experiences together. The Russian is currently over in Africa, so I'm hoping to visit him soon. He said I could stay for free as long as I'd like. Food apparently costs $10 per week.

I'm from the United States, by the way.

One time I was riding a Royal Enfield back at home. An Indian guy at Dunkin' Donuts opened the drive-through window and started screaming, "that's my bike! Bro! That's my favorite bike! Indian bike! Great bike!" My girlfriend, who is Marathi, was riding pillion. I could almost feel her eyes rolling.

I just came from the shops and stared grumpily at a chinaman because he was blocking my way.
He said sorry, and I said nothing :D
Das right. I was being passive-racist.

I met aussies on a bus and they were really nice so I gave them good advice. At first I thought they were brits and almost sent them to a dangerous slum.

>meet American grill, fuck her
>She says thank you
>Wtf who says thanks after getting fucked I love America now

Portuguese guy who's been living in Morocco for five years now
I don't really talk to tourists much

:(

oy vey

once at a cafe a Tatar prostitute smashed the top of a bottle of wine on a fire hydrant and drank the whole think out of the broken bottle.

it was kinda surreal.

I only know she was Tatar cause she mentioned it trying to get the barista to hire her services.

Only the greatest ally.

sex
:^)

My Italian former gf said thank you every time too.

Apparently European men are just not "good enough".

An italian programmer I worked with, he didn't bathe often but knew how to party and had the sexiest accent I've ever heard. No homo.

She used you as a sex toy and thanked you for your services.
You were merely a dildo.

A Dutch couple showed up on our doorstep wet and hungry. They hadn't bought any food and imagined that they would live on the fish they caught for a week of canoeing.

did you feed them?

Of course, we're not savages. Fed them, let the wait out the rain and sent them on their merry way a few hours later. I guess they were just city folks with some romanticized view of nature.

The most memorable encounter I've had with a foreigner in my country is only seeing them on TV or on the internet.

I've never seen a shitskin ever. I just know that they destroy stuff in places they live.

I fucked him in the ass :^)

Not gay, tho, just drunk.

I used to sell weed to these dudes all whose names were Mohamed, Mohamed, Moustafa, Ahmed, and Yousef. No joke. They gave me smoking papers that came from the UAE. They were descent fellows. They got these weird pills from overseas.

Don't see a problem with that

I was really drunk, aggressive, and tried to pick a fight with a nice looking German lad who obviously wanted no trouble
I felt really bad the next day, I hope he didn't get upset over it and enjoyed the rest of his stay