ITT: Phenomenal records we should talk about more often

ITT: Phenomenal records we should talk about more often

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAApF-FDkoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

specially the title track. its fantastic

Holy fuck the title track is a masterpiece of free jazz. Incredibly disorienting, loud, and crushing. Genius tier

youtube.com/watch?v=FAApF-FDkoY

This, so much. My favourite jazz record(as you can see, I don't listen to a lot of jazz, but...)

So vivid and expressive.

Mate, everyone loves Spiderland

The most intimate album I've ever heard. A Life is a phenomenal piece of music

This too

[The title track Atlantis is] one of Ra's most epic pieces, which is free or "space" jazz at its most invigorating. While virtually indescribable, the sonic churnings and juxtaposed images reveal a brilliant display of textures and tonalities set against an ocean of occasional rhythms.

This is essentially the final part of Mark Hollis' post-rock trilogy, why doesn't it get as much attention as Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock is beyond me

This is incredibly popular, it's one of the most popular albums in the Krautrock genre. What're you on about?

didn't say it wasn't popular, this thread is not about unpopular albums
>ITT: Phenomenal records we should talk about more often
it deserve to be brought up more often on Sup Forums that's all

It's brought up really often though

jesus christ

Not as often as Tago Mago or Faust but it's still brought up very often.

You haven't been here for very long have you?

Not really. For a while there was one cunt starting a Ladytron thread everyday, it got to the point where it was basically just spam

there were at least two. one of them was the cunt that did that on purpose to annoy Sup Forums. he kept asking 'what does Sup Forumsthink about ladytron?' over and over again.

(nice quads btw)
I can't get into this nearly as much as SoE and LS for some reason, and I love those albums.

Phenomenal record, OP

Yes please these are all fantastic

this album was really disappointing

you can mashup as many genres as you want but it wont make you an interesting songwriter