Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Fucking great, can't stop listening to it.
I hope my life least favourite.

Noise above our heads favourite.

this tracklist makes it a 10/10

Absolutely fantastic. Even the lesser songs like the piano ballads at least gives impact in context to the rest of the album, and the songs that can stand alone are almost entirely comprised of 10/10's.

Its great, man he so talented. I hope he keeps remixing as well.

it's great, but that album cover is seriously awful.

I don't get why people fap over James Blake. He sounds like an even whinier Sam Smith.

My favourite is either F.O.R.E.V.E.R. or The Colour in Anything, and I know that probably makes me seems like a pleb cause they're like the shortest songs on the album. But damn, just the words in those songs man. So fucking relatable.

Yeah, F.O.R.E.V.E.R, Waves Know Shores and Meet You In the Maze were better than the Lindinsfarnes for sure.

DELETE THIS

QUENTIN IS UNTOUCHABLE

Oh, definitely.

agreed, don't dislike how long it is, more is better, but it's definitely weaker in the middle and would be more coherent

AOTYSF

instant classic imho, aotysf

amazing, the only song I don't feel too much is Put That Away And Talk To Me, but out of 17 songs I thought I would be put off by many more than that

felt a big long and masturbatory

some nice tracks though. nothing mind blowing but still enjoyable

his best album

I like Quentin Blake but the cover would have been far better if he drew it on a larger scale and had more detail in it. As it is it may as well have been drawn on a coaster.

boring and samey. might be good after like 3 listens.

Another gospel-wave album with a white guy crooning in a silly voice. At this rate, making a successful album in 2016 just takes some low key beats and some falsetto vocals.

8/10

I liked very much the way the album turned out to be in the end. Even with all the lenght it doesn't feel tiring and the ideas around more traditional songwriting/production were all well executed.

but personally I think it's a shame he didn't used the lenght of the album as an opportunity to explore more sounds, especially his "club side". Overgrown is still my fav and his most diverse album.

>removes "I need a forest fire"
>removes "put that away and talk to me"

>In order to get rid of my only desire
>I Need a Forest Fire
Ruined the album for me, tbqh

It's pretty fucking good sounds great on a nice system.

>suddenly 'being white' is somehow the grounds for discerning
>the guy who posted is probably white as well

AOTY contender

boring

>mfw theres a naked woman in the tree with a hairy bush

nice

I didn't even notice

exceptttt hes actually interesting, experimental with production and writes his own songs....

Of course it's grounds for discerning. And of course I'm white. It's fucking lame that the music industry is in this new rehashed phase of "OH BLACK PEOPLE MUSIC IS COOL" so now all the top 40 artists are producing the same stupid shit.

>removes points
why