I love being drunk. Do you love being drunk?

I love being drunk. Do you love being drunk?
What are you drinking this Friday evening?
Drunk thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_brandy
youtube.com/watch?v=0T5iPTxDPBI
youtu.be/U68FXLJ1EkY
youtu.be/JyCVaH77lLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm drinking pic related and beer

I love alcohol

Its euphoric
12 beers, sure need to catch more before they quit selling it.

I am not drinking.

I just had few rum+cola drinks and now I'm cycling with beer till the end. Bear beer.

yeah I guess
I drink rarely, usually wine

I only drink beer but I'm getting a beer belly so I'll have to start working out soon or stop drinking so much beer.

Me too lad
Drinking this with just a bit of ice

You should seize this Friday and get bottle of vodka.

I used to love it, but I ruined it by spending 4 years constantly drunk and poor. Would rather drink chocolate milk or tea these days.

gonna drink some shitty finnish beers later on

Every time I buy 12 beers I think to myself that they're going to last
then I just drink them all in one sitting
just buy viru valge :DDD
what is that? the booze I posted is 1/3 brandy and rest is just liquor made from grain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_brandy

You finnish people always get beer from the CLOSET on friday and it's this.

I post on 4chin only being drunk (homemade beer is awesome thing).

>what is that
Irish whiskey lad

Why don't you drink kung or rekorderlig? Always buy those when I'm at haparanda.

I used to drink a lot but I quit 2 weeks ago, might have a beer in a couple weeks, not sure.

As soon as my pizza is done baking, four beers and some cheap (but decent) white wine.

This is good shit, but regular Żywiec (pronounced JJJ-iv-yets for you plebs) is piss.

hello my drunkard friends

5% cant but dream

Kung is pretty meh tier tbqh. Besides, I got a 24 pack lapin kulta already in the fridge.

Is that a polish 'IPA'? ;)

Never been drunk, what does it feel like?

I've been high though, I thought I would somewhat (partly) lose control over my conscienceness and body because it's a drug, however that didn't happen.

Is it the same when you're drunk?

Are you 12?

The sad thing is: you pay more for that warm in a supermarket than I pay for an ice cold
From a shitty paki shop, masked as a polish shop.

It's the second biggest brand in Poland, it just produces those side varieties of beer to get hipster s money I think. It's good though.

If I'm going to just get the cheapest beer just to get drunk I usually just get Heineken, I unironically think for a cheap beer it's pretty decent even if Dutch people on Sup Forums always trash it.

It lowers your inhibitions.

You give less of a shit about saying/doing stupid shit and you're overall more jolly.

That's how I feel when moderately drunk though. Never been piss and messy drunk not much of a drinker.
Some people get violent, some get depressive...

never been high but being drunk just makes you happy. It makes you lose control physically (clumsiness) and mentally (social barriers disappear) gradually the more drunk you get. I recommend trying it

youtube.com/watch?v=0T5iPTxDPBI
>lapin kulta

It does different things to different people.

Some people get stupid and violent, some people want to go out and party, I just get conversational and want to watch stupid videos on YouTube and shitpost here.

I know zywiec, you can get it in supermarkets here... but it says APA

Post drinking songs from your cunt
youtu.be/U68FXLJ1EkY

youtu.be/JyCVaH77lLc

Bumpsista

Water

alcohol is haram you infidels

Alcohol is too expencive for health.
You get 1 and forced to give 20.

Not drinking today.
I got the shit for Irish carbombs but no one to drink with and I gotta work tomorrow anyway.

I love stouts. Belhaven mccallums today.

Stopped drinking when I was 20 or so desu, alcohol never did much for me.

Liked the taste though.

What about the feelings? That relaxed and warm feeling. When I'm drunk I just wanna talk. I have to find those tourists tonight. If they even drink. Hardly ever see tourists in the bar.

I never really liked it, just made my head swim but I didn't feel any happier.

Head swimming feels good. Drunk and chatting with strangers and friends in the internet. Or with actual friends.

I've never liked not feeling myself though so it's not pleasant to me.

Alcohol is my favorite thing but nowadays it's not as fun any more, mostly because I've gotten drunk so many times but also because I don't have friends to talk to while drunk.

I still get drunk at every opportunity I get hoping it will be great.

I know, sadly its probably better on that way.
Our peoples got already marjor problems with alcohol.
But if i were on your chair i would probably just blaze it.

But what I just said. Drinking and internet. Combination of the loneliness. It's easy here to talk. Or in chats...

you don't always drink to get happy
sometimes/often you can drink to enhance your sadness
or maybe you Swedes are just too happy

I've been drunk on the internet many hundred times.
I have a hard time finding stuff to do. I have spent many times on Sup Forums but I don't really like it here and you get bored with it.
I don't have any online friends to talk to, chats are hard to find and if I get into one that I enjoy I can only enjoy it a few days, weeks at most.

It's very lonely for me to get drunk.
With that said, I'll still get drunk tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Yes, I can do that too. That can be nice in a way but sometimes it can just feel disappointing or boring.

We should make our own synchtube drunkthread chat. But the problem is that there would be so much people? Or would it?

Do Finns drink all the time because they see Sweden and Russia and realize Finns will always be inferior to White people?

I drink, but only socially. I've done some stupid shit drinking,

Fucking american shithead go fuck your mother

Read something nice and alcohol related yesterday.
Between Greenland and Canada is a small, barren, rock, called Hans Island. Both Canada and Denmark claim, at one point in the early 2000s yellow journalism even tried to claim that a war between the 2 was possible.
In reality the Danish and Canadian military just banter one another.
When Danes visit the Island they remove the Canadian flag, replace it with a Danish one and a bottle of Danish schnapps, when the Canadian Navy visits they replace the flag and leave a bottle of Canadian whiskey.

Liquor brings us all together

Yes but not around other people.

shitpost

no it's haram

getting back into old drinking habits n I hate it, I managed to go once a week before I started studying again, now it's gone to shit

Yeah, maybe if I found other drunk people to chat with it would be fun.
Through all my years of drinking I've never managed to find anyone drunk on the internet to chat with.

>tfw trying to cut down drinking
>everyone's drunk in /mämmi/
>drinking threads on every board
I'm destined to become an alcoholic, aren't I.

Well, maybe I'll inadvertently become an author or something as well.

I've been drinking for a week now

Feels, I don't know, man.

who /teetotal/ or /alcoholic/ here?

Finns are quite fond of the drink
Good on ye's lads

drinking shitty french-made whiskey
that particular brand is cheap and it seems to me the taste is more awful than it was a week ago

>French whiskey
Disgusting
What's the brand

I've never been big on rum, but damn is this shit good. Just sip it straight.

Yeah, Sup Forums is really not the place to hang out if you're trying to cut back on alcohol, especially generals for some reason.

Whiskey rankings:
>American Bourbon
>American Tennessee
>Canadian Rye
>Scotch Blended
>Scotch Single Malt
>Irish
>Unaged Corn (moonshine)
>All others

"westerly" blended whisky

She's kinda ugly, but has a cute chink body with matching o-legs. Would definitely hit it.

Some shitty beer called kaiser.

i get anxietykrapula after the third day, how can you manage

>putting american above Irish and Scottish
Kys

>Scotch Single Malt being that low

ez, I used to do drugs before I abandoned them because of the social stigma and moved to alcohol. Hangovers are nothing.

Isn't single malt supposed to be better tham blends?

Irish whiskey is total shit, worst of the countries known for it. Scotch is very good, superior to American, but usually I personally prefer the sweeter bourbons to the smokier/peatier scotches.

>the country that created whiskey doesn't know how to make whiskey
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Only among purist snobs, my favourite scotch is Johnny Walker Explorer's Club Gold Route. It's a blend as are all JWs

Again, this was a personal preference ranking, not a general consensus list.

I like alcohol, but I don't like being drunk, it puts me into permanent depression.

>irish whiskey is total shit
Bushmills, you tit.

A Canadian invented basketball but you don't see us winning many gold medals or NBA championships in it.

I love being drunk and on coke then have some valium to calm down

Yeah, exactly, it's just awful stuff.

I always drink a fuck ton of beers every Friday night and then just lie in bed listening to horror themed podcasts.

water

>says he like sweeter stuff
>bushmills is awful
Your taste is inconsistent.

Because as usual your shite at everything
>put blended above single malt
>Canadian
>expects us to take him seriously

Blends are alright if you want some cheaper shit, that's still good. You can occasionally find whiskey that's basically single malt with a spoonful of some other non-offensive whiskey so they can label it as blended.

But yeah, he's retarded.

While we are at it, my favourite beer is Innis & Gunn
Apparently it's not a well liked beer in Britain

Don't be autistic with alcohol. Single malts are good. Blends are good. And other blends are good for whiskeycola. Please people. It's alcohol.

>What are you drinking this Friday evening?
Bourbon

>whiskeycola
But that's what bourbon is for.

I consciously abstain from alcohol because my family on the fathers side has a history of alcoholism
My dad is fortunately not an alcoholic though

>well liked beer in Britain
Wouldnt know, im in Ireland.
We drink Harp, Guinness, Coors or Carlsberg
A lot of cider here aswell
Will try that Innis stuff if i get a chance

Good man, I hope you're listening to country while drinking that. It's what I do.

Busmills is malt grain, bourbon is corn, bourbon also gets the sweetness from southern oak barrels, it's not the same thing as bushmilks that gets its sweetness from 3 distillations

>being an alcoholic in Belgium
Hows that even possible with those tiny beers