Why are this kind of ugly Asian women used in Holly Wood films?

You think this is sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_involving_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-French_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire
youtube.com/watch?v=eQKzo-i4QSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks good enough for me

Show sexy asian woman for you to judge.

america only has nasty hmong shits

the west goes for a mature look

japan goes for a youthful look

like this

>mature
No, she is just rotten

she still has her real look if you took away the make-up meanwhile 99% of japanese/korean women are all plastic

oh so you want your women to look as much to possible to white girls then?

and you wonder why white people want ethnic looking gooks?

everyone wants what they don't have

sharper facial features, longer face and nasal bridge, smaller eyes = mature

she's not my cup of tea personally though

What percentage of her is plastic?

they are cheap?

110% and photoshop

This pic makes me vomit.

post real japanese women and not your fake plastic dolls pls

Sorry Sir.
But I hope you don't write "Japanese/Korean" anymore.
I am very sad to be compared with subhuman

still doesnt change that both of those nations are plastic as all hell

5/10

>I am very sad to be compared with subhuman
There's no need to talk about the Japanese that way.

(GOOK INTENSIFIES)

>There's no need to talk about the Japanese that way.

Please don't talk about us then
If you wanna talk about Korean or Asian, you can use this word " Chinese".

The first girl in the left with the bottle on the table has a fucking huge potential with plastic surgery. She can be a goddesse.

t.>plastic surgeon

All you Orientals look the same, though.

/Especially/ once you all undergo the same plastic surgery procedures like the one in the OP.

westernisation
but south east asian standard is closer to east asian standard compared to westernised asian and not many do plastic surgery (except thai).
i think people in west just want something exotic, even if they're considered ugly in their home country

God damn, no wonder they're drawing themselves to look like white people in anime

now imagine you're the weeb english teacher who took this picture
literally standing in front of your crushed dreams

Her

I want to sexfuck her with all the power of my warrior ancestors

do the people who play videogames like Persona dont realize those characters would actually look like this?

>my warrior ancestors
Where did you get this humor sense?

dont worry they will be muslim too in time

she has too many teeth in her mouth
i hate her smile

>too many teeth
Should she have what, 3?

Pic related shows she is never had plastic surgery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_involving_France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-French_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire

Source

Okay

I'd still fuck them all. Especially front left

>generic plastic barbie doll #354801
I hear korea has lots of women you would find attractive.

I keep wondering about this myself. They look like shit, although OP's example is especially bad

Proof? You even don't know who she is.

This is nothing like the animes

I mean, imagine they cast someone looking like this for every white woman in a chinese/korean/japanese movie. Uninteresting-to-ugly face full of makeup with shitty hair. Just like OP's pic.

the Irish? that'd be hilarious. but even the asians know better

I've seen similar looking ""people"" everywhere around Europe

well the nonmeme answer is that OP looks much closer to actual asians than the idols who desperately want to look white. it's pretty hilarious actually how different the native population looks in comparison to their idols in asia. all you need to do is tour around asia to see what im talking about

>ugly

for you

youtube.com/watch?v=eQKzo-i4QSQ

what the fuck is this

Goes back to an early discussion in the "Asians are for White cock" thread that was deleted. The type of Asians your average white guy finds attractive look ugly to Asians. And it's the same across the board. The whites that whites see blacks with they think are unattractive. The blacks that blacks see with whites aren't typically the ones blacks feel are more attractive either. It's usually slim chicks, while blacks tend to like them thicker.

I have toured Asia and I pretty much never saw anyone who does their makeup, hair or fashion like they do in the states. It's not like first or second-gen immigrants are genetically different, they just choose to make themselves look like shit in America. They wouldn't look like the idols posted here if they did it like they do in Japan (for example), sure, but at least they wouldn't look as hideous as they do now.

As for desperately looking white, pale skin has never not been popular in Asia (even before contact with Europe) and a cute aesthetic is more popular there than the beautiful aesthetic that's popular in the west.

>actual asians
you're retarded

No she is ugly

Would hard
Would
The one in the left is qt
Ask me again when she's 15 years older
qt
Would

malk de koijn which means milk the cows

oh, i was more referring to the facial features and skin tone, not the styling. fact is vast vast majority of asians are uncomfortable-to-look-at ugly and darker skinned, just the way it is

The pale skin has everything to do with
>dark=works in the sun= poor
>light= protected from the elements = rich

It used to be the same dynamic in Europe up until relatively recently it flipped to

Tan=time for leisure=rich
Pale=recluse or cubicle monkey= wage slave or autistic basement dweller

I think they just tan easier, so although they could be as pale as any European, it would be extra work, especially if you're poor
>uncomfortable-to-look-at ugly
That's most people for me

It's still like it used to be in some parts of Europe, particularly south, although not to the same degree as it is in Asia

Are Japanese people a mix between Chinese and Russian people?

isnt that a special education class?

dont pick on the handicapped, it's tacky.
inashallah brother, soon.

is it true that danes think swedes are gay, and swedes think the danes are retarded?

its something i vaguely remember from a book about stereotypes.

yeah. I, too, always wondered. such a face is one of the typical ugly faces over here.

Doctor Yang, best asian woman on TV

shes like an asian cosplay of Rocky from the movie Mask.

she looks good. sure.

You think this is sexy?

is this?

sounds like a winner to me. I could get her to do anything if she is that fucking stupid.

>liking westernized asians

I find all gooks ugly desu.
Well 99.9% anyway.

>t. ching chong chinaman FUCKING LEAF

Danish is too much like Dutch. I cannot imagine it would take me too long to learn.

The german influence is strong in both Danish and Dutch, so it's not hard to imagine.

可愛

可愛

Cum wipping face, nothing more

性感的

don't manga artist make that white/pale lipstick out to be whore makeup.

malk de koijn isnt Danish though. In Danish it would be: Mælk koen

It would be "Malk koen" din båtnakke.

>the japs aren't being truthful by withholding key information such as she is a halfu

what a fucking surprise

This is the type of stuff I was speaking of earlier. Sure there are some exceptions, many on Sup Forums, but the average westerner does not find an ass like that and thighs the same size as your as calves as desirable. Not unattractive, by any means, but not attractive, either

fuck off with your nigger ideals of beauty

Post more qts

Melk de koeien.

Actually it would be "malk kǿerne"

Show me someone who is held up as an ideal beauty in the west that is built like that? Is Hedi Klum built that? I am not talking about "bunda" and high test, I 'my just talking about feminine curves and not being built like a 10 year old boy

Bunda is love.
Bunda is life.
Worship bunda.

>holy shit it's an american with a dumb opinion

>Show me someone who is held up as an ideal beauty in the west that is built like that?

The only people I can think of is you see the generic models that are built like boys pushed by the gay ruled fashion industry