I LOVE Japanese music! Fishmans, Les Rallizes Denudes, Boris, Midori, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Otomo Yoshide, Haco...

>I LOVE Japanese music! Fishmans, Les Rallizes Denudes, Boris, Midori, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Otomo Yoshide, Haco, Sachiko M., The Pillows, High Rise, Merzbow, Hanatarash, Boredoms, the list goes on...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxl6yHFv8To
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a pretty decent list of artists though.

>actually presenting a long list of different artists in a variety of styles
ah, this must be that "post-irony" thing that i've heard so much about

Post YFW op listens to shitty j-pop and crap

>my favorite japanese artists
nujabes, the list goes on

That's a fine list. Where's the joke?

I don't get it.

I understand what you're saying, but "post-ironic" is something that happens when something was done ironically for long enough that people actually begin to believe it and do it unironically.

>otomo yoshide

>yoshide

Other than that misspelling, good post-ironic statement, OP

The whole point of the "the list goes on" meme is to post just 2 or 3 artists and not actually provide a good selection, retard

those are all good artists

A good list of Japanese artists playing musical styles that didn't actually originate in Japan.

>Eat chow mein made in a Greek restaurants with a Greek chef and ingredients from Greek farms
>"Man I love Greek food!"

when did Sup Forums become full of basic *reads Wire once* teenagers?

So the OP is post-post-irony then?

Fuck we're really going down the rabbit hole

ayumi hamasaki and seiko are better than every "artist" the op mentioned combined

Anybody saying "that's a decent list" knows nothing about Japanese music

OP's list reads like something straight out of a Japanese edition of the Rolling Stone. It's just that Westerners don't know anything beyond those names

Any Acid Mothers Temple and Tetsu Inoue fans? Kenji Kawai? Koh Otani?

Easter?

>I Love japanese music, BABYMETAL, Vocaloids, Nightcore, Kayary Pamyu Pamyu, the list goes on...

FTFY OP

that doesn't mean the artists op listed aren't good

Yes it does.

Haco and YMO are the only creative artists on that list. The rest are literal memes.

i personally like les rallizes denudes, yoshihide and his ground zero work, and boredoms, but i'm also not of the retarded opinion that obscurity makes music better.

List us some worthwhile Japanese artists then, I'm genuinely interested.

who are some good Japanese artists then?

>i personally pretend to like les rallizes denudes, yoshihide and his ground zero work, and boredoms
ftfy

Reminder that if your favorite artist has appeared in a Red Bull Music Academy or The Wire piece, they are about as obscure as Bob Dylan.

i know this is bait, but i've never understood the idea of accusing someone of pretending to like an artist. why would i do that if this is an anonymous board? what would i gain from that?

>Yoshihide
>Sachiko M
>didin't originate in Japan
kys

Then you have garbage taste. Congrats.

name some better Japanese artists fucker

Onkyo is literally EAI, but somehow has an even more pretentious attitude.

I'm not going to spoon feed you names because all the information about them isn't in English and you won't be able to find their shit on slsk

study Japanese and you'll probably come to the same conclusions I have through simple exposure

What does mu think of this guy?

>le spoon feed Sup Forums meme

in other words you are completely bullshitting and don't know any artists but just want to act like you're better than fans of the bands OP listed for cred on an anonymous website

kys

Is that the guy who made the soundtrack to everyone's favorite anime about circus rape?

No he did a few film soundtracks though for Terayama

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxl6yHFv8To

is wrong

Yes he did

RYMcore

what anime is that?

>waaah he wont spoon feed me, it must be his fault, not mine for being a literal uncultured child who speaks only one language and is unwilling to do any research whatsoever!

figure it out yourself idiot

this is literally what everyone falls back on when they are called out on acting better than other people but can't give a single example of why.

I don't like Japanese music and in fact avoid it but I like Boris and to an extent Fishmans.

I don't want to be put on the list

Mr. Arashi's Amazing Freak Show

Schoolgirl's single mother is killed and raped by rats. Schoolgirl joins a traveling circus to survive, where she is then raped by the disfigured performers constantly.

Are you trying to say that, in order to be patrician, a "japanese music fan" has to listen to the YOOOOOOOOOOO *little drums* type stuff?

it's a good place to start

honestly think about how ridiculous it is to say "I love Japanese music!!"
and then list a bunch of rock and roll musicians

This site is full of fucking teenagers

I'm not sure you understand why spoonfeeding is bad and in what contexts, user.

Or they could mean "I love music made by Japanese people"

I got to see midori rehearse with the Pacific symphony orchestra it was pretty legit

I'm Japanese and you're all retarded

Hi Hiro, do u like boredoms

Im retarded and you're Japanese

no he doesn't dumbass

LRD, otomo yoshide & boredoms are patrician as fuck anywhere else besides Sup Forums

>I'm not going to spoon feed you names
of course

>because all the information about them isn't in English and you won't be able to find their shit on slsk
a perfect valid excuse obviously

>study Japanese and you'll probably come to the same conclusions I have through simple exposure
I dont even have any witty remark for this.
you're just fucking retarded

Seriously? You can't even name one group?

You're a fucking idiot, dude

Easter?

Maybe you could try Capsule :^)

I get it, but it's just really stupid.

>he doesn't like fushitsusha

this

it's like saying you love armenian music because you listen to SOAD

that's silly
(watches the anime)
Fuck, that's alot more weird than I thought it would be.

you get the mantra!