>using anything but a flat colour

Enjoy your nonfree keylogger.

This.

Keks using proprietary botnet.
Use AnySoftKeyboard dumb fucks.

>Trading functionality and ease of use for a false sense of security
I bet you watch anime.

>false sense of security
I bet you use chrome with google search signed in with your only email account, and no ad blocker.

I bet you use Google Play Services with Google Account signed in with your primary gmail account, and no hardened private device.

That's wrong though, I do use adblock.

Moist

Nah. Lineage OS, with no google apps flashed. Also, proton mail. Kys faggot.
Nice try soyboy. I know you love google botnet.

i fucking hate gboard, its so comfy but i don't want to be the botnet

Fags

>Nah. Lineage OS, with no google apps flashed. Also, proton mail. Kys faggot.
>whats google play services
Kek

>Kek
Not an argument.

>protonmail
>not trusting based vincent with your email
cock.li is the only email provider one should ever consider, trust in the bird with arms

I tried this shit yesterday and no swype typing. What the fuck people actually pick keys still?

You actually like serif?

Yes. It's functional. I've been typing on a virtual keyboard long enough to have no problems with speed. Yes, swype is rather handy for those one handed situations. But for me it's security over gimmicky functionality.

Oddly enough, I do, but not on my desktop.

Why is botnet so comfy?

Botnet keyboards get out. Does anyone know how to get rid of the stupid smiley but keep the comma on the left and the period on the right?

Comfy.

Haha plus one for AnySoftKeyboard. And no, I don't no how to get rid of that dumb emoji icon :(

>azerty

How the hell do you get this thing to properly convert words that you'd want it to? If I type "im", it doesn't auto convert to "I'm" no matter how many times I try to force it to. Same goes for pretty much any contraction, user. Real annoying, considering you'd think it's a simple feature.

I generally just stick with the regular AOSP keyboard, though the lack of customization really gets annoying.

AOSP keyboard is pretty good. But I'm generally rather accurate, so I don't heavily rely on auto correct like most others do.

If someone were to improve AOSP keyboard with better theming and customization (number row and resizing would be a fucking start), this would be the only keyboard necessary for anybody.

What client is that?

>
>I tried this shit yesterday and no swype typing. What the fuck people actually pick keys still?
Tin foil is the best motivator

It's dashchan. You can download the apk and whatever extensions for altchans you browse here

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

I've never understood the swipe meme. That shit seems slow and tedious as fuck.

Pretty nice KB. Thanks, mate.

I prefer a physical keyboard but if I need to use a trash touchscreen keyboard (i.e. all of them), swype it is.

Chrooma to switch colors with my apps.

forgot my pic

Ayy

Thanks a lot. It has a material design. Gonna keep Clover on hold for now. Seems to be superior. Thanks.
Anytime bro. Glad to've gotten another person on this keyboard.