Virgin rolls his shoulders forward and angles his arms inward to write shitty web apps for a "progressive" company

>virgin rolls his shoulders forward and angles his arms inward to write shitty web apps for a "progressive" company
>chad squares his shoulders with the help of his split keyboard, writing immaculate C that is accepted into the Linux kernel without review

>199.99
fucking dropped

>more than 30 keys
Bloat

Which one gets paid?

None.

Correction: $220 after the lifts that turn the keyboard into a transcendent experience.

$30 in 1999
Still working in 2018.

What keyboard is this?

Why the fuck can't they make it wireless with that kind of price tag
You could make the battery last a whole year if you wanted

foobar
www. 40percent.club/2017/09/foobar-11-with-plates.html?m=1

that's just silly

What's your opinion of the slightly newer Natural 4000?

Nice try but $30 in 1999 adjusted for inflation are about $500 now

I've had both and was very unimpressed with the feeling of the keys on the 4000. Everything else, like the scroll controls and additional buttons was awesome to experiment with

I don't know if it was the 4000, but a couple years ago I tried out one of the Naturals at Best Buy and the keys bound. The spacebar was especially shit.

This is trash because it’s still too narrow to square up your shoulders and arms unless you’re 100% soy. Trust me, I wouldn’t have believed it either until I tried a Kinesis.

looks comfy... i'm definitely thinking of copping

Yeah 100% it was the 4000. I took it mine back.

Sad it went that route, since the Natural Elite was premium.

It's branded as a gaming keyboard as you can see it being wireless introduces unnecessary latency that isn't fun.

Don't ask me why the fuck it's branded for gaming though. Having a split keyboard seems like it would be a downside since if you want to use any of the keys on the right side you would have to jump over for any mouse and keyboard game.

I think it's because mechanical switches == gamer keyboards these days.

tryhards bringing mechanical keyboards into work only to deafen their colleagues while true professionals work away on their more comfortable, quite and better performing ergos

You can get silent mechanicals, but not much of a point unless you're doing gaming desu.

trips of truth

>not soldering and flashing your own custom keyboard
At home i use a split ergodox infinity (mx greens) with some custom work and lifts. probably over $400 invested in it.

I got this for free at work and ergonomically it's pretty good. Even with squishy keys it feels pretty good. Still easier to type on the ergodox because of the linear key placement but for a normie board its not bad.

>buying your keyboard pre-made
fucking brainlets

just build a fucking ergodox, lets split, or dactyl. takes about an hour if you're slow

>better performing
i know this is bait, but how so?

By being more comfortable, you work more efficiently

people use the membrane version of the kinesis where i work