youtube.com/watch?v=Ox87ClEupPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grazhdanskaya_Oborona
youtube.com/watch?v=MpKbmu6Y8U8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(talking about threads on this board)

You're too young for politics. Get out faggot

Communism is best
Listen to some good communist music like Korobeiniki

Threads about films get deleted fairly often too, threads like that (your favourite album and x other thing) tend to be pretty off-topic

it's not like this board isn't just memes anyway... at least these threads are interesting. I always find it enjoyable getting to know the board members further. guess the mods prefer frogposting nmh spamming thom yorke fanboys pretending to discuss music while writing out lyrics to sum41 songs.

It's just a webm of a woman talking, without sound. What the fuck is this shit?

she's a slut, and that isn't okay on this board!
you can watch her here, if you dare look at such a dirty whore youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

Being a slut is gross, but being a slam poet is worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBVJuA0jr6Y
This too? :O

"i dont wanna hear about this ever again"

man why is this dumb chick becoming a meme
she claims to be a nihilist then contradicts herself in the same fucking video
hurts my head watching her shit
talentless hack

Music & cars is my favorite. Lifted truck micro dick driver here. Love seeing the responses and replies

Amen, brother

who is this cum plum

Для вac, тoвapищ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ox87ClEupPA

That's spoken word poetry, not slam poetry. A poetry slam is a rap battle for starbucks liberals.

she looks better now

hello!! my name is sav(annah) and i am nineteen and i like to make things. those things include videos where i talk about my nonsense opinions but i also do spoken word poetry and like to create physical poetry things like my first book called graffiti (and other poems).

this is a place where (provided you enjoy the things i make and only if you are financially in a position to do so) you are able to monetarily support my endeavors through what i've seen referred to as a "digital tip jar." patreon allows you to pick any amount you'd like to give to me per video i make. i typically upload 3-4 times a month, but patreon also allows you to place a cap on how much you'd like to give per month, to keep me from running you dry. ;) you can also stop your pledge whenever you'd like!

in return for your generosity, you'll get some rewards like access to my lil secret feed that only patrons have access to and mp3 downloads of spoken word pieces. you could also be able to see unfinished poetry, old unreleased stuff, or full poems before they are published anywhere else. if you're crazy (generous) you could also get a personally signed copy of my book!! exciting stuff.

do you get a bj if you become a patron

Agreed. I'm a sucker for the pixie look.

if they price is right maybe
couple of feminist tumblr girls in my school are camwhores who spread eagle for 20bucks

the*

She lives in the UK now. I love her.

u banged her lad?

She's a qt

who is this semen demon?

only good commie music is Grazhdanskaya Oborona
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grazhdanskaya_Oborona

>youtube.com/watch?v=MpKbmu6Y8U8

She is cuter now