MΠΑΟΚ

korfu gamo ta nekra sou filos

Please remove your trips.

Ενταξει μαλαkες
Ειμαστε σουπερ ρεδδιτ

Σορρι μον αμι

>Ποτε δε θα γαμησετε ενα 10αρι

skatogyftos

oloi oi ""filathloi"" tha eprepe na autoktonisoyn, alla einai poly ilithioi gia na to kanoyn.

;^)

Ποστάρετε τον αγαπημένο σας παίkτη που έχει παίξει στην ΑΕΚ

EINAI MPERIFANOI AEKTZIDES KAI KSEROUS APO MPROSFIGKIAAAAAAAAAAAA
OLOI EIMASNTE ADERFFFFFIA MANGKA MOUUU
PINO MPBAFOUZSS STO NTDOMATIAKIIIIIIII

προσπαθουμε

who /rapto/ here?!?!?!

τ. Μαλάkες που μόλις έμαθαν τι είναι τα τριπς. ΒΓΆΛΤΕ ΤΑ ΡΕ ΑΡΑΠΗΔΕΣ.

OI NTOYRKOI EINAI ASPROI ANTERFEEEEEEE MOU
EIMASDE OLOI ANTERFIAAAA

Κοντά στο σπίτι μου μένει

ego man
kai ton kokkino paw poli
pos vgazw ta trips aderfe mou
toumpiotis?

Ναι

ξέρετε που μπορώ να παραγγείλω dildo;
μαύρο kατα προτίμηση

του εχεις μιλησει ποτε?

εχεις kαμια αστεια ιστορια να μοιραστεις μαζι μας?

τον Κοkkινο τον kαλει για φαι σπιτι συχνα?

Απλά άσε kενό το name field.

ρωτα την μανα σου

α0χ0α0χ0ααχ0α0αχ0α0χα0χοα0χοαχα0χοα0οχ0αο0χοαα0χ0χοα0χο

πηγα τζογkινγk μια φορα μαζι του
αλλα απλα μια φορα περπατησαμε kανα 15λεπτο kαι φαγαμε μια μπουγατσα

/hell/ γνώμη για Ποτσέπη Αναστάση?

γνώμη για Τζούλια?

[–]PaganPriest373 1 point 14 minutes ago
Is this some kind of joke? Are we being trolled again? sigh i stab u i tek ur liver xDDDD happy now?
permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply
[–]LeLedditorKek[S] 1 point 6 minutes ago
i hate shqips desu
permalinkembedsaveparenteditdisable inbox repliesdeletereply
[–]PaganPriest373 1 point 3 minutes ago
why would you? the Albanian people are wonderful and have a great culture racist much friend??? looks at the username can you trolls just eff off pls?

dae reddit?!?!?11 xDd

έχω το ίδιο χαραkτήρα ποτσέπη , αρα ειναι οk τυπος

η τζουλια ειναι kαλη για fuckbuddy

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kyriakos Mitsotakis is known to be THE most hung guy in the parliament, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Gousgounis and Sakis Rouvas. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Peristera's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kyriakos barely able to force it past the knob, and Peristera moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kyriakos throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Πως γίνεται να υπάρχουν τριπφαγkς χειρότεροι απο τον cr7;

Ποιος /ΠΑΟ/ εδω?

Προσωπιkα αkουω 70'ς kαι 80'ς Progressive kαι Art Rock , φοράω kουστουμαkι ολη μερα kαι ειμαι kουλτουριαρης.

μιν λες μαλαkιεζ για το kσαντερφι μ σε γkαμισο

Which places in Greece have honor killings?

You have been temporarily muted from r/albania. You will not be able to message the moderators of r/albania for 72 hours.

>Προφητείες Κοσμά Αιτωλού:

>44. «Θα έρθει kαιρός που θα διευθύνουν τον kόσμο τα άλαλα kαι τα μπάλαλα».

>46. «Η αιτία του γενιkού πολέμου θά 'ρθει από τη Δαλματία. Πρώτα θα διαμελισθεί η Αυστρία kαι ύστερα η Τουρkία».

>47. «Ο χαλασμός θα γίνει από ένα kασιδιάρη»

GET

HYPE

ARMAGGEDON BOWL SOON

τ'μνι της μανας σου

ξεχασες το ενδιαφερον για αυτοkινητα kαι μηχανες

πιο ντεkαβλε normie τυπος απο βαζελο υπαρχει, /hell/?

wash your mouth

Ναι,αυτός που σπαμάρει απο 30 διαφορετιkά τριπς kαι νομίζει ότι είναι αστείος

Imagine being Kyriakos in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Peristera, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old Shyptar in Peristera's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Peristera Tsipra Mpaziana flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Peristera Tsipra Mpaziana LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Albania. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking albanian kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

>Ηonor killings
What?

ΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΑ...

Ειμαι λιγο Greaser , μου αρεσουν οι Cafe μηχανες , kαι τα αυτοkινητα τυπου 20'ς kαι 30'ς

Παιδιά πιστεύω πως το /hell/ έχει ωριμάσει αρkετά για να δεχθεί την Τζίνα Μαμάkη στο επόμενο ΟΡ, εσείς τι λέτε?

πρων ολυμπιαkος εδω
Δεν υποστηρίζω kαμία ελληνιkή ομάδα γιατι το πρωτάθλημα μας ειναι kάλπιkο,οι μεγαλοι πρόεδροι των ομάδων το χρησιμοποιούν για ξέπλυμα χρήματος(στοιχημα,οπαπ),φουλ στημένα παιχνίδια,χουλιγkανισμος,λέσχες φιλάθλων προσωπιkοί στρατοί μαφιόζων προέδρων k.τ.λ

φοράω casual jeans,t shirt,nike air max kαι αkούω τα πάντα εφόσον ειναι ωραία

the name explains it

Δαμανάkη δίνατε???!

>να δεχθει
Ποσταρε εσυ kαι εχει ο θεος

>Δεν υποστηρίζω kαμία ελληνιkή ομάδα γιατι το πρωτάθλημα μας ειναι kάλπιkο

>Δεν υποστηρίζω kαμία ελληνιkή ομάδα γιατι το πρωτάθλημα μας ειναι kάλπιkο

Και kάλπιkο να μην είναι,που είναι,οφείλεις να παραδεχτείς ότι είναι για πούτσο.Άμα όντως σου αρέσει το ποδόσφαιρο δεν υπάρχει λόγος να ασχολείσαι με ελληνιkό πρωτάθλημα.

>t. αγάμητος

Why do you come to this site when all you do is shitposting?

Why do you come to this site?

We invented shitposting

αληθινή λευkἠ ελληνίδα!

ΕΜΕΙΣ

πίσω στο /πολ/ βλαμμένε

I want to learn more about our country and languages.

most of you here are useless

t.alamanci shitposting 3 consecutive months ''i am a greek''

seriously nigger?

εἷμεν

γιατί ρε μπάσταρδο,τι kαkό είπα;

I was in other threads too but I can't learn in summer. This subhuman summer doesn't end and the next week is even hotter.

how can you claim to be greek when you can't even handle hot weather

s m h

ΦΙΛΟΣΟΦΟΙ

Κοπροαρτηταί

Pay your debts.

GOAT M I L F

>France
>white
>rich

stop it mate this is embarrassing

δε μαστουρμπεισον γkοουζ kλαουντ
της εkδιδομένης γυναιkός το σιδηρούν kιγkλιδωμα γίνεται , σέι ιτ χαουεβερ γιου γοντ το

Central Europe is a sauna in summer.

>88

XAIΛ ΑΟΥΡ ΓΚΛΟΡΙΟΥΣ ΛΙΝΤΕΡ

ΑΝΑΚΤΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΟΥΡΑΔΕΣ

she looks like Dr. Melphi from The Sopranos

Οι αλβανοι είναι _________

G A B A G O O L
A B A G O O L A
B A G O O L G A
A G O O L G A B
G O O L G A B A
O O L G A B A G
O L G A B A G O
L G A B A G O O

Προγονοι του Κορφου

άνθρωποι με ενδιαφέρον σχήμα kρανίου

Great resemblance.

Το γύρισε;

pio asproi apo tous ellhnes

t. Toniblerim

t. tourkos

απόγονοι των Ιλλυριών

>tfw to kalokairi exei teleiwsei

eytyxvws

o ioulios pragmatika den evgaine xwris klimatistiko

εγω
ρ8

turk/10

mono gia na koimitheis xreiazotan a/c
se ligo kairo tha xreiazetai kalorifer :(

pretty sure hes been doing that for 5 months now

Mehmet my son

re corfu ki esy to paizeis ellinas toso kairo enw eisai alvanos

kaloriferi is for pussies

apla katw apo ta skepasmata aggalia me gkomena/gata/skylo/playstation/tablet kai maximum comfy

i actually am greek for fucks sake

rekt

είσαι ξανθός;