Is it true Germany is about to collapse...

Is it true Germany is about to collapse? I saw the other day that their government warned people to stock up on food essentials for an emergency and now I see they have lost faith in banks.

newsmax.com/Finance/StreetTalk/Germany-ECB-safe-monetary-policy/2016/09/01/id/746216/

Test

plz resbond :(

I have quads.

>lost faith in banks

Nothing new

>collapse

Just no

Can you explain the bank runs and emergency food supplies?

Was any particular reason given? Refugees, war etc etc?

There are no bank runs. Where do you got that bullshit

Stocking food is nothing strange. It was also advised during Cold War and never really given up. They just updated the data and everyone freaked out.

I think they're just freaking out over russia
nice quads btw

Sup Forums just had a threat yesterday about some talk show on TV where some CDU guys spouted veiled threats of war against Polan & other Vizgerad countries that they should take "refugees" OR ELSE.... (war)

yeah they are fucked up in head and fucking up entire continent for 3rd time at this rate.

thank god germans are only 0.07% of world population at this point. pure germans that are not russian rapebabies maybe 0.02% max.

>stock up on food essentials
Nothing but a military drill

>they have lost faith in banks
Nothing new

>Germany
>Going to war
>Against Poland
>For refugees

Sup Forums is brain damaged

>germans are only 0.07% of the world population
Wrong, 80 millions Germans is about 1,1% of the population (7 billions)
If you count "ethnic Germans" who are about 90% of the population of Germany, you're still about 0.8%

Dumb Sup Forumstard

>Or...no EU money
He was buthurt though

T H I S
H
I
S

A highly credible source at Sup Forums confirmed that Germany would implement martial law and announce plans for the disintegration of the state tomorrow

Link that shit

>ethnic Germans
>90%
they're barely 70%

Yup, sounds like Sup Forums

No, you're wrong, tomorrow is Shakira law
Comrade Alex Jones said so

The ethnic make-up of Germany is 85-90% Germans, 5% other Europeans, 5% Turks and 0-5% (depends on sources) "other"

Most of them integrated well

Nope about 80% though

Filtering Sup Forums retardation sounds like the EU - Turkey refugee deal is about to collapse and we should get ready for a shitstorm.

Fences have been built in the Balkans. If someone is going to be hurt, it's Greece and Italy.

I'm sorry.

2 cunts so ... we :^)
There's not a strong enough fence if 1mil people are at your border. Sorry.

>Sup Forums 'informations'

>“Germany’s love of cash is driven largely by its anonymity,” according to the WSJ. “One legacy of the Nazis and East Germany’s Stasi secret police is a fear of government snooping, and many Germans are spooked by proposals of banning cash transactions that exceed €5,000.

oh yeah, article about germany so make sure to mention nazis at least once

It's not really about the fence, more about the fact that your country can't really support 1 million guys

It's for this kind of solidarity that we should "share" migrants, not to islamicate proud Poland

Remind me again where does this problem of refugees originates from in first instance?

Also, I'm not among those that wants to build wall and fuck refugees and etc, but this whole business with 1M lads (and.possibly more) pending on a deal with Turkey to (stop) them from entering Yurop after our good friends the burgers and their arab wahabbis greatest allies fucked up Syria into civil war, seems like a)blackmail and b)superior cucking of Yurops foreign policy in the Med-ME region.

Thanks for correcting the record

Why do Germans so much insist to suck muslim cocks infinitely and spread the mud all around Europe? Even threatening others if they don't take the black and arab semen mrs Merkel the communist cunt whore invited?

Germany should just cease to exist. Allies didn't finish the job.

kys pol faggot

But refugees don't want to stay in Greece or go to Poland. They want to go to Germany or Sweden etc.

Mostly because no effort is made to house them. Poland is quite happy when they leave. It's not the perfect solution, of course, but it's better than nothing.

Even France didn't take any refugees from the 1m wave. Not to mention England and Calais. It's a head-in-the-sand management if anything

We do house them though now. Nobody was prepared for that refugee wave. Even Germany. If the deal breaks down all that will be meaningless. Germany is trying to shift the blame to Greece but in the long run they are the ones who will be affected. They won't be able to stop that many people. Just delay their influx.

Well if Germans and Swedes continue their ultra cuckoldry that affects the rest of the continent, what will happen is decades of internal conflicts once the situation escalates. Think Syrian civil war, Lebanese civil war, Yugoslavia. Maybe Rwanda. Then multiply those by 500, toss in possiblity of nukes and in France's case regular army that's already 1/5 non-french: trend that surely is not changing in any European country any time soon.

Yeah. We are fucked. Very fucked. Doesn't take Sup Forums to figure that one out. On the other hand the conflict is coming anyways at some point in future (unless we deport every mud). Germans and Swedes are just speeding things up at least tenfold. I expect things to start getting serious as soon as next summer.

I hope so

Thanks you for your opinion, how was school today ?

test