The lumineers

>the lumineers
>imagine dragons
>of monsters and men
>mumford & sons

Why do people unironically listen to this apple-commercial, faux-indie garbage? Honestly, I'd rather listen to Nickelback than this shit. At least they're not filtering Arcade Fire through some soulless, corporate sheen just to make money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKlgVKjLyn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have about 5 friends, and 3 of them listen to Imagine Dragons and call them their "favorite rock band." As for the other two, one is a weeb and listens to anime music/brostep/kpop and the other listens exclusively to female vocalists and brags about how some of them don't have wikipedia pages. I really need to have a friend I can talk to about music.

i unironically enjoy Imagine Dragons, they're one of my favourite bands actually. I saw them with my friends , who are not my friends anymore nowadays.Their music reminds me of good times. Try listening to their last album , there are a lot of fillers but Friction is GOAT

they literally have like 2 or 3 decent songs

We don't.

What does the last one listen to?

Its for normies to think that they're listening to obscure music without actually listening to obscure music. People who listen to these bands are plebs who unironically think they have great, unique taste.

I actually like Of Monsters and Men. Haven't listened to their new album yet though. I used to like Mumford and Sons but got bored of them since like a lot of people say, their songs do mostly sound the same. I haven't listened to the others but I know people who recommend Imagine Dragons.

i like of monsters and men. its just fun music

Shots is a good song

Imagine Dragons aren't bad, at least their songs sound different from eachother unlike other indie-ish bands

I said 3 listened to Imagine Dragons, 1 listens to weebcore and the other only listens to female vocalists (he's a guy by the way)

ew

pleb detected

At least I don't make a million threads about Radiohead and Death Grips like some people.

Because they like it?

Nope you're just one of the tens of millions who think imagine dragons is actually interesting and not generic garbage made for commercials to sell people the indie lifestyle.

I don't think you read my post because I said I had never even listened to Imagine Dragons.

Every single one of those bands is the same band. sory to burst baby's buble

The first Mumford and Sons wasn't completely terrible.

Whatever you say user. You're such a special and individual person for liking Radiohead and Death Grips. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

wah wah wah you didn't read my post I never said I like death grips or radiohead.

Man leave DG out of this. No one brought them up, you're just being insecure about shit

I just think it's funny that people who talk about some indie bands as magnets for people thinking it's 2deep4u and "indie" listen to this other shit that is exactly the same way but for some reason has a better reputation on here. I'm just picking the most popular ones on here because it's most likely to be something he likes. Could have added AnCo too.

warriors is pretty good

I think Imagine Dragons is alright. They aren't quite good but I can tolerate them.

:^)

Thanks for the recs! These sound great!

I like Night Visions because it reminds me of 2000s post punk revival bands.

never really looked at of monsters and men as "faux indie" but I can see what you mean. enjoyed their first album but didn't see it as reaching to deep, just carefree. As for imagine dragons and m&s they suck ass, though imagine dragons made kendrick lamar's career with that one song, fucking sick.

I literally wouldn't be able to recognize the difference between this
youtube.com/watch?v=yKlgVKjLyn0
and half the stuff posted as "indie rock" on Sup Forums.

I swear I've heard a song that's nearly identical to this in another album and I just can't place it. Maybe you're right.

"Indie rock" on Sup Forums is all horrible too.
Shit like car seat head rest is no better than imagine dragons

no they aren't dipshit

When you actually dont have enough knowledge about music to know what non-plebs listen to. So you resort to two very popular bands, that are like "probably what hipsters like". An hero you fuck.

That's my point. They're not non-plebs. They're just another shade of pleb that think they're not plebs. They're no different than the people who fawn over Imagine Dragons and Mumford and Sons.

>A BLOO BLOO I'M A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Make like Kurt Cobain and splatter your brains on the wall.